• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Pixiesayurii / Pixie.bunn

325 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_2019-01-27-20-32-50.thumb.png

lmao gurl, that's rich coming from you

Posted (edited)

THIS IS NOT HINATA :darth:

20190130_223652.jpg

PicsArt_01-30-10.39.09.png

Edited by elefire

Posted

THIS IS NOT HINATA :darth:

20190130_223652.jpg

PicsArt_01-30-10.39.09.png

The contacts plus the editing comes off as really really creepy. 

Posted (edited)

This is creepy af 

3E78614E-3EB6-4244-905C-B1E9499155E5.png

Edited by Snotgirl

Posted

She looks like a doll, and not in a good way. Her shoop style is kinda disturbing, because she has no facial expressions and no face lines... the more I look, the more scared I get :alpacadone:

Posted

This is creepy af 

3E78614E-3EB6-4244-905C-B1E9499155E5.png

This guy is one of her online friends because I see them interacting all the time in the comment section and through dms (because even at one point she was posting DM conversations that had dick pics in them)

Funny how Lily will defend herself like "How could you attack a 17 year old girl! I'm 17! A literal child!" but then turns around and gets this type of shit and is 100% okay with it lol. "I don’t know what being 18 makes the Diffence" head ass

Posted

- i have bad self confidence issues and mental health issues, which i explained that i understand a lot of people do but the pressure of social media/cosplayers affected my behavior as well as the things I’ve experienced (which i won’t even get into because I’m just going to be called a snowflake) and the beginning thought of seeing likes/follows going to certain looking cosplayers, ahegao posts ( the ones from when i first started , kizuna ai pic isn’t ahegao ) and my behavior that was influenced by those things

Girl, this isn't bullying or hating or whatever. You need to wake up from this animu pedo dream you're living and find the validation you crave within yourself. We all did stupid shit at 17, but this goes beyond stupid, it's dangerous. If you're really struggling with mental health, then please seek professional help. It took me years to finally get help and it was almost too late then. Instagram is not the remedy and we're not the poison, your decisions are. 

Posted

After seeing her recent posts on Ahri I'm convinced she doesn't know anything about anime or gaming. I think this really is all for attention from guys. She only cosplays mainstream things that have been heard of over a thousand times. Rem, 2B, Kizuna Ai, Vanilla, "Hinata", and now Ahri? Let's not forget D.va. The only one I'd call an exception is Tamamo because I actually don't see many people cosplay or talk about her.

Imagine going out of your way to buy a gaming set up to look convincing...

Posted

Imagine going out of your way to buy a gaming set up to look convincing...

she can afford it :alpacadone: I bet she could afford to fly and live a kawaii life in Japan if she wanted

Posted

she can afford it :alpacadone: I bet she could afford to fly and live a kawaii life in Japan if she wanted

She's even going on vacation with her family too :alpacadone: Who takes their kids on a vacation at the start of the school year?

Posted

I can't edit my last post, so sorry for double posting.

Someone who's in the Pixie discord told me that the server is a m-e-s-s. Something about the mods having no idea how to run the server, how Lily has the entire server walking on eggshells because of her crying or lashing out, and that majority of the members have to keep complimenting her whenever she asks for it.

N3PJOmc.gif

ezgif-5-0e96029396ed.thumb.gif.c943c1ecb

Posted

Someone who's in the Pixie discord told me that the server is a m-e-s-s. Something about the mods having no idea how to run the server, how Lily has the entire server walking on eggshells because of her crying or lashing out, and that majority of the members have to keep complimenting her whenever she asks for it.

her discord being a mess isn't too surprising... the whole thing feels like she just wanted a ego boost 

is there any screenshots? tbh i considered joining but now I'm glad I didn't, although I'm curious about some of the drama

Posted

N3PJOmc.gif

She got banned? Where? 

Posted

She got banned? Where? 

She thinks she's shadowbanned on Instagram because two of her posts were reported and taken down. so now she's not appearing on anybody's feed except followers only. 

Posted (edited)

N3PJOmc.gif

You know how back on the day glamour shots would be taken with friends and were just so white and your features were all blurred. She looks soooo 2d. Like wheres the bridge of her nose?!?! Lol

Wow she needs validation I guess. Her discord sound like slaves to her. How sad

Edited by AyMiakire