• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Pixiesayurii / Pixie.bunn

238 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

OMG YES FINALLY A THREAD ON HER! I see her on insta and I felt that no one was talking about the shooping that she was trying to pull off as her “natural” face! Had no idea she already had drama on PULL 😂.

Edited by meganemegane
Grammar

Posted

b6ad8e28d07b9ba4850d4cbd69010a83.jpg

3bb983054d74f4f2080c649b4f19b4d7.jpg

Screenshot_20190127-192754_Instagram.jpg

#gothgirl

Gtmesoamerican+goblin+_79e67eadfe4f59b43

Posted

If she streams with those filters it's going to look so strange. 

I do hope her parents catch her and teach her not to pander to pedos. 

Posted

Am I the only one bothered by how she wears her falsies wayyyyyy outside of her lash line?

Posted

Am I the only one bothered by how she wears her falsies wayyyyyy outside of her lash line?

She draws her eyes past where her natural eye shape is to make them look bigger. But that aegyo sal and eyeliner make her eyes look like swollen clams.

Posted

She draws her eyes past where her natural eye shape is to make them look bigger. But that aegyo sal and eyeliner make her eyes look like swollen clams.

Gotta get that anime eyes look I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm just hella bothered by how there's 1cm blank space between the inner corner of her eyes to her eyeliner, it kinda makes it look like her falsies are about to fall off at any moment lol

Posted

Its actually possible to pull off the 'falsies outside of lash line look' in an attempt to elongate the eyes.
But god damn, the way she did it was tacky as fuck! Its just so uncomfortable to look at!
She neglected the inner half of her eyes so it has like nothing on it which makes it seems like the eye make up start from the middle of the eyes and it also seems like she did not bother to do anything to her lower eyes(except for the bad drawn aegyo sal). So its like the upper eyelid is badly extended while the lower eyelid is still its original shape.

For someone that is so insecure with their physical appearance, you would think that they would at least try to improve on their makeup skills. I guess using editing apps are just way easier!

Posted (edited)

She promo'd another cosplay account on her story (out of the blue) who does lewds

49845470_310419506485876_570024408342633

I don't have an issue with cosplayers who do NSFW work, but an underage girl posting this to her story puts a bad taste in my mouth.

The train doesn't stop there though!

She was promo'd on Mikomin's story too with this photo along with other lewd/NSFW cosplayers. A 17 year old girl being presented in the same manner as other lewd cosplayers, but they're over 18 years old.

51028611_392363158239958_505179343972189

So is she basically admitting that she wants/tries to be a "sexy" cosplayer by showing herself off despite being so painfully insecure and "pure"? Otherwise why would she be included with adults who do sex work?

I'm just going to say what everybody else is thinking

YOU'RE UNDERAGE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Edit: IT GETS WORSE

Screenshot_2019-01-27-20-33-01.thumb.png

Screenshot_2019-01-27-20-38-29-1.thumb.p

137593505136.jpg

Whoever "he" is needs to be put in jail

this comment had me in stitches though

Screenshot_2019-01-27-20-38-34-1.thumb.p

AAAAAaaand back at it again with the "omg stop copying other people" hypocrisy

Screenshot_2019-01-27-20-32-50.thumb.png

Edited by Lopunny

Posted

AAAAAaaand back at it again with the "omg stop copying other people" hypocrisy

“iT’s JuSt CaRbOn CoPiEs TrYnA mAkE a BuCk”

idk what shit she’s on tbh when she keeps shitting on other cosplayers and then does exactly the same anyway LMAOOOOO

3066A92D-ADFA-4DD0-B299-46CC4ED4CF7A.thu

Posted

She promo'd another cosplay account on her story (out of the blue) who does lewds

49845470_310419506485876_570024408342633

I don't have an issue with cosplayers who do NSFW work, but an underage girl posting this to her story puts a bad taste in my mouth.

The train doesn't stop there though!

She was promo'd on Mikomin's story too with this photo along with other lewd/NSFW cosplayers. A 17 year old girl being presented in the same manner as other lewd cosplayers, but they're over 18 years old.

51028611_392363158239958_505179343972189

So is she basically admitting that she wants/tries to be a "sexy" cosplayer by showing herself off despite being so painfully insecure and "pure"? Otherwise why would she be included with adults who do sex work?

I'm just going to say what everybody else is thinking

YOU'RE UNDERAGE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Edit: IT GETS WORSE

Screenshot_2019-01-27-20-33-01.thumb.png

Screenshot_2019-01-27-20-38-29-1.thumb.p

137593505136.jpg

Whoever "he" is needs to be put in jail

this comment had me in stitches though

Screenshot_2019-01-27-20-38-34-1.thumb.p

JFC she needs to slow the hell down. 

I don't think she can see how badly shes being taken advantage of right now.  Or how dangerous this is.  Or how she can get in serious trouble because she could be seen as producing sexual images of a minor.  Or how she should block anyone who tells her to cosplay sexy or would share her as a lewd cosplayer when she is underaged. 

Posted (edited)

Why get gifted cosplays just to cover your face with your phone lol

waste of money imo

Edited by yufuhime

Posted (edited)

If she streams with those filters it's going to look so strange. 

I don't think she will or can stream using those filters. As we've already pointed out she uses those Japanese apps for her filters. Which can only be used to edit an image or a live video that you have to make in the app. She would literally have to have the app open and set up on her phone and then put it infront of her laptop camera. 😂 

Edited by elefire

Posted (edited)

JFC she needs to slow the hell down. 

I don't think she can see how badly shes being taken advantage of right now.  Or how dangerous this is.  Or how she can get in serious trouble because she could be seen as producing sexual images of a minor.  Or how she should block anyone who tells her to cosplay sexy or would share her as a lewd cosplayer when she is underaged. 

I feel that she probably knows since she is definitely still lurking on this thread and had read everything here. She also most likely lurk on belle delphine's thread and saw all the shit she is currently in. She obviously enjoys the attention and the free donations she got from this and would do anything to gain any extra clout. I bet she is just waiting to hit 18 to officially go on to that e-thot route.

LMAO How did she post this without retching from the amount of hypocrisy exuding from that post!?!?!
Feels to me like she is trying to 
dissociate from belle delphine now since the trend now is to call out on belle and expose her.
Even though she was such a fan and copied her ahegao pics to gain belle delphine's clout.

*Edit, spelling mistakes

Edited by Kitkatty

Posted

The way she edits her photos reminds me of Dakota Rose's shoops, always blurry and with filters to make her skin look smoother. It doesn't looks good :alpacaworry:

Posted

Why get gifted cosplays just to cover your face with your phone lol

waste of money imo

Literally nobody is following her for her face lol we all know what those thirsty pedos are after