• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Pixiesayurii / Pixie.bunn

325 posts in this topic

Posted

So she got tired of looking like dis or nah

1544860681617.jpeg

1544643929154.jpg

Posted

found something interesting.

Screen_Shot_2020-06-19_at_6.28.42_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2020-06-19_at_6.26.11_PM.thu < most recent

Screen_Shot_2020-06-19_at_6.26.35_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2020-06-19_at_6.27.02_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2020-06-19_at_6.29.06_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2020-06-19_at_6.27.27_PM.thu

inCollage_20200625_143748973.thumb.jpg.7remember they way she used to deform her own head-

Posted

inCollage_20200625_143748973.thumb.jpg.7remember they way she used to deform her own head-

That's not even human or appealing. That is how artists stop seeing the anatomy mistakes in their art when they stare and work on one drawing too long without taking a break. They won't notice how awful some things look because their eyes adjust to it. This is the vibe her photo editing gives off to me. It makes no sense and looks awful and I can only think she thought 'nobody will notice I edit myself teehee!' because she stared at it too long without comparing it to how real people look.

pixi.thumb.png.dde1ea9178753327db10f9e4d

'Hey guys this is how humans look like, right?'

Posted

Homo erectus moment

images - 2020-06-25T175141.791.jpeg

Posted

So she got tired of looking like dis or nah

1544860681617.jpeg

1544643929154.jpg

her uncanny valley editing is unreal. she tries so hard to emulate her 'uwu weeb' persona, but she just ends up looking like spiderus from sunny tales.

Dwr6NQcUcAEgrJf.jpg

Posted (edited)

her uncanny valley editing is unreal. she tries so hard to emulate her 'uwu weeb' persona, but she just ends up looking like spiderus from sunny tales.

Dwr6NQcUcAEgrJf.jpg

Or a Barbie-Teletubby hybrid(Tele-Barbie).

Edited by Marc

Posted

God, I forgot how badly she used to edit. She still edits heavily but at least it's not as creepy looking as it used to be. Kinda feel bad because she clearly has some issues with how she feels she looks 

Posted

God, I forgot how badly she used to edit. She still edits heavily but at least it's not as creepy looking as it used to be. Kinda feel bad because she clearly has some issues with how she feels she looks 

She's really rude and acts all nice but if any girl tries to befriend her nicely, she blocks them and is a real fake. Either she sees herself as better than everyone or she has very bad insecurity issues.. or both.

Posted

She's really rude and acts all nice but if any girl tries to befriend her nicely, she blocks them and is a real fake. Either she sees herself as better than everyone or she has very bad insecurity issues.. or both.

Youre right to be honest, she really hates other girls and only responds to guys. she also deletes girls comments unless they have zero selfies on their account. she then goes on twitter and whines about "girls should build other girls up" and "pretty girls support other girls UWU". it's sad

Posted (edited)

Youre right to be honest, she really hates other girls and only responds to guys. she also deletes girls comments unless they have zero selfies on their account. she then goes on twitter and whines about "girls should build other girls up" and "pretty girls support other girls UWU". it's sad

agreed. it's amazing that she supports feminists on twitter but goes and hates on other girls and SHAMES them?? sometimes I wonder if her supporting BLM is a whole act as well (which would be pathetic and sad). I mean, this girl is a major hypocrite and puts on a whole act on her page, so I wouldn't be surprised tbh

Edited by eviethecat