• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Pixiesayurii / Pixie.bunn

238 posts in this topic

Posted

As someone who has dated lily I can definitely admit that half of this article at the BEST is right. And I’ll admit she broke my heart and I hated her for it to the point I was just being a bully and kind of a psycho....but this whole page is just excessive I mean to the point I had friends tell me they thought I had wrote all of this BS just because I was so torn up about not having such a beautiful person in my life anymore. She worked hard for the money for her cosplays I know because I’d visit her at work literally like everyday of the week even after she had school the whole day, she would be exhausted but genuinely enjoyed cosplaying and still put out photos. Her parents were kinda eh, dads never like me much so I expected that, but point is I get why she left social media with all these salty bitches around, and this page straight went out of its way to get at her, some of those photos y’all got here are old shit and does not do her justice in the slightest because when she isn’t trying so hard and is really sitting in the seat next to you she is absolutely  GORGEOUS...makes sense to be jealous if your a girl, but if your a dude you’ve got some issues just saying. She just has such a warm personality too like she brings the mood up when she walks in the room type of shit, that kind of smile you kind of would do anything to see...

Posted

By no means am I some white knight either like I said was just being honest I don’t know how this cite works much either but it would be nice to see my comment even if it’s on page 15 lmao

Posted

Screenshot_2019-09-10-15-26-25-1.thumb.p

Posted

her face colour contrast to her body is creepy af... and sure Lily... you cried. At least she seems to be shooping less?

Posted

Well rip to quitting the internet forever, she's back. She posted this in July after being gone for months, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Girl has not changed a bit.

Screenshot_2019-09-10-15-27-39-1.png

Posted

I wish she would have stopped the heavy photoshopping and it seems like the cleavage is in the pic to still attract to her creepy neckbeard followers, yikes

Posted

I wish she would have stopped the heavy photoshopping and it seems like the cleavage is in the pic to still attract to her creepy neckbeard followers, yikes

She's 18 now so the pedo factor is kind of gone, but the followers are still as asinine and creepy as they were before.

Posted

70783697_797120670704068_639252360840058

Back to her joking about getting murdered when she made a fuss around Bianca Devin's death and how the murderer used to follow her. "I'm so sorry for disregarding my safety" ok

Also because she's still lurking the thread: Making your account private doesn't mean shit when you're still posting for your fans and have 2000 followers. 

Posted

Back to her joking about getting murdered when she made a fuss around Bianca Devin's death and how the murderer used to follow her. "I'm so sorry for disregarding my safety" ok

Also because she's still lurking the thread: Making your account private doesn't mean shit when you're still posting for your fans and have 2000 followers. 

me everytime i see a new post on this thread: 'oh no....'

also that pic is so overly filtered and blurred, there are no edges anymore and her lip is merging into her skin (that might be because of the overdrawn upper lip tho).

she also made her nosetrils too small (and assymetric, she almost made her skin dissappear on the right side).

i mean

Illustration.thumb.png.0975b1fa916a9eff6

imagine thinking this is how a human looks like. but yeah that is what the filter is for, to make it less noticeable the editing is crappy.

Posted

ok wth... Thats how she looked like in ~april, and noe she phoyoshops her lips or is it just me?? She looks so different but with the same make up holy guacamole.

1570716180087.thumb.jpg.52e86cafb9520314

Posted

ok wth... Thats how she looked like in ~april, and noe she phoyoshops her lips or is it just me?? She looks so different but with the same make up holy guacamole.

1570716180087.thumb.jpg.52e86cafb9520314

It looks like a makeup filter because of the pinkness going beyond her lips and the weird bottom lip shadow.

Posted

It looks like a makeup filter because of the pinkness going beyond her lips and the weird bottom lip shadow.

It is. I believe the filter is from an app called Snow

Posted (edited)

Well rip to quitting the internet forever, she's back. She posted this in July after being gone for months, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Girl has not changed a bit.

Screenshot_2019-09-10-15-27-39-1.png

lolol they literally mean nothing to her. She will throw them under the bus happily just as she did that other guy and everyone else that she can use as projectile weaponry

Edited by Honeybuddah