• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Pixiesayurii / Pixie.bunn

305 posts in this topic

Posted

As much as everyone hopes she changes, I bet she will wait till she is legal age and do this all again. It's happened plenty of times before and since she loves the attention and basically thrives on it, she may be back to the same old stuff but legal age.

if she's still living with her parents at 18 she'd still be under their roof so they may keep restrictions on her social media I'd hope... even if she's an "adult".

Posted (edited)

Hi you guys its me nekoanaru aka the nekonaru account on here that disliked everything before (damn y'all really came for my life with the isn't relevant comment I FELT that lmao), and i'm very sorry about that. Since then her and I had a bit of a falling out which I could explain a little if anyone is interested. Anyways since then my feelings towards her have changed quite a bit. I'm 20 years old and at her age I would of never posted the things she has posted and let men in their late 20's and 30's talk to me in that way. I really hope her parents have found her instagram and put a stop to all of this because it's REALLY  dangerous and will bite her more in the butt later on. 

Edited by nekoanaru
spelling oof

Posted (edited)

Can I just say something? I need to get some things off my chest about this situation, please 

Edited by Blind
Forgot a couple words

Posted

I feel like its just too obvious she's going to return and do worse things. She was definitely headed there, she did start posting slightly suggestive stuff and then removed it when the threads noticed it.

I personally feel like Lily is way too obsessed with attention and will do whatever she can to get as much of it as possible. And to those accounts that promoted her, shame on them. If it was me, I'd block her asap for even looking at my profile.

Posted

And you might be right, because she deactivated all of her accounts. 

This was taken from her discord server by my source. Her parents must have discovered her cosplay account and took her electronics away from her. This is the best move they could do for their daughter, given that she was 17 years old being preyed on by pedophiles and revealing too much of herself, personally and online.

pix.thumb.PNG.b83e02bf73c771937220326adb

Maybe by spending time away from the internet, she'll be able to finally move on and get away from her cosplay persona. Will we see Lily return? It's unlikely, but if it happens sooner than later, we'll know. Right now, there's no definite answers for what's going to happen. Personally, I don't feel apologetic for her in the slightest, because it's justly deserved.

If her parents actually did take her stuff, I hope she actually reflects on her life like she says she will.

I also feel like it would be pretty embarrassing if someone irl, especially your parents, found your cosplay account and your face looked NOTHING like it actually looks

Posted (edited)

If her parents actually did take her stuff, I hope she actually reflects on her life like she says she will.

I also feel like it would be pretty embarrassing if someone irl, especially your parents, found your cosplay account and your face looked NOTHING like it actually looks

one of her irl friends did actually find her account and asked her about why she did all the edits and physical changes and she answered that it was because all men are pigs and wouldn’t like her without all those edits 

Edited by Yonny1221

Posted

Can I just say something? I need to get some things off my chest about this situation, please 

so assuming my comment got approved, I have permission to say what I want to say right? I just need to say something about this and get it off my chest.

Posted

///

??? please do lol 

Posted (edited)

I don’t know where to start but here goes nothing (also I’m gonna disprove some minor things you guys got wrong)

As you can tell by my user name I was one of the stupid white knights that blindly followed and I am ashamed 

I don’t know why I did the things I did but I was stupid for doing them 

I should’ve just kept my opinions to myself but whatever

I guess I was desperate and during the time this whole thing started and when I found out I got pissed and became a white knight 

I began to get anxiety from this and blamed you guys but I then learned it wasn’t your guys fault or her fault, it was my fault.

i should’ve just not cared but I get attached to things so easily kinda like a parasite ( oh shit I’m venom!) but whatever

whats done is done

also I said in the screenshots to keep that shit a secret, and you posted it, could you have at least crossed out my name? Also you sent us to report these guys 

I honestly feel used 

I feel like I got played like a fucking fiddle

but I wanted to request the screenshots to be taken down or at least censored somehow but i don’t know if it’s possible 

also I was the fucker that sent the binary numbers but the reasoning you guys gave is wrong

i did the binary was because I was watching a lot of meatsleep (it’s a ARG) and meatsleep uses cryptic messages 

the message was technically copied from meatsleep

also the throw hands comment wasn’t directed towards you guys

I was just bored

i guess that’s it, unless I have other things to say

Lily, if you’re reading this (probably not because your internet got yeeted) please don’t do this again

I wish you and the rest you guys goodluck in life

Edited by Blind

Posted (edited)

I was only BallTounge that other dude I don’t know who it is, so you guys also got that wrong and I was also People = Shit, tell me if you guys get those refrences 

I guess that’s it, unless you guys got questions or something 

8B9FD053-7038-404A-A544-8E51FBCE94B4.jpeg

Edited by Blind

Posted

Hi you guys its me nekoanaru aka the nekonaru account on here that disliked everything before (damn y'all really came for my life with the isn't relevant comment I FELT that lmao), and i'm very sorry about that. Since then her and I had a bit of a falling out which I could explain a little if anyone is interested. Anyways since then my feelings towards her have changed quite a bit. I'm 20 years old and at her age I would of never posted the things she has posted and let men in their late 20's and 30's talk to me in that way. I really hope her parents have found her instagram and put a stop to all of this because it's REALLY  dangerous and will bite her more in the butt later on. 

Please verify who you are with one of the mods just to be sure if you really are who you say you are. Just a precaution because there are others here who say that you're not Nekoanaru.

Lily lurks here every day so if you want you can go to her discord if you have the invite and tell her to come and remove the screenshots, or change your @. You can also try messaging a mod for help. You sound like you regret what you did, so I won't harp on you too much.

Now I have questions for you.

1. At what point did you wise up and remove yourself from Lily's WK circle?
  2. What were the circumstances?
  3. What happened after?
  4. Is Lily this way with her other WKs? Is that something you know?
  5. Were you able to talk to her after she posted those screenshots or is this something you just now realized was posted?
  6. You were there when she found the other thread talking about her, were you the one who tipped her off the first time or just telling her what PULL was in the screenshots?
  7. It says you made another account here and were banned a second time in Lily's DMs. Care to explain if you're not IGWhiteKnight?

Posted

Lily lurks here every day so if you want you can go to her discord if you have the invite and tell her to come and remove the screenshots, or change your @. You can also try messaging a mod for help. You sound like you regret what you did, so I won't harp on you too much.

Now I have questions for you.

1. At what point did you wise up and remove yourself from Lily's WK circle?
  2. What were the circumstances?
  3. What happened after?
  4. Is Lily this way with her other WKs? Is that something you know?
  5. Were you able to talk to her after she posted those screenshots or is this something you just now realized was posted?
  6. You were there when she found the other thread talking about her, were you the one who tipped her off the first time or just telling her what PULL was in the screenshots?
  7. It says you made another account here and were banned a second time in Lily's DMs. Care to explain if you're not IGWhiteKnight?

1. Maybe around when I got my second account deleted 

2.i don’t understand the question, please elaborate 

3. What do you mean after?

4.i don’t know how she is with others

5. When I found out, she already disabled her accounts

6. Telling her what PULL was

7. My accounts were BallTounge and People = shit which are both metal songs. BallTounge I only downvoted and reported. People = Shit I don’t remember if reported but probably did but I definitely did the binary thing but that was it.

Posted

1. Maybe around when I got my second account deleted 

2.i don’t understand the question, please elaborate 

3. What do you mean after?

4.i don’t know how she is with others

5. When I found out, she already disabled her accounts

6. Telling her what PULL was

7. My accounts were BallTounge and People = shit which are both metal songs. BallTounge I only downvoted and reported. People = Shit I don’t remember if reported but probably did but I definitely did the binary thing but that was it.

Ok, I found your second account. I changed the first post to reflect that.

I meant what were the circumstances of you removing yourself from Lily and what happened after, as in did she throw a tantrum, did she not even acknowledge it, or do you not know? I saw that you were chummy with her in the DMs she posted, so I assumed you two were in contact more often or if it was a one time occurrence. 

Posted (edited)

Ok, I found your second account. I changed the first post to reflect that.

I meant what were the circumstances of you removing yourself from Lily and what happened after, as in did she throw a tantrum, did she not even acknowledge it, or do you not know? I saw that you were chummy with her in the DMs she posted, so I assumed you two were in contact more often or if it was a one time occurrence. 

no not really, i still followed her but I refused to white knight defend her as I realized this wasn’t my problem and I shouldn’t have gotten involved. In the screen shot you can see me say that I’m not going to do this anymore and that was it, she didn’t throw a tantrum and pretty much said ok that’s it

Edited by Blind
misspelling

Posted

no not really, i still followed her but I refused to white knight defend her as I realized this wasn’t my problem and I shouldn’t have gotten involved. In the screen shot you can see me say that I’m not going to do this anymore and that was it, she didn’t throw a tantrum and pretty much said ok that’s it

Okay, thanks for explaining your side. Lily is going to read all of this eventually, so maybe she'll say/do something about the screenshots. It's good that you took yourself out of that situation with her, among other things, but please be careful with who you choose to interact with because people like Lily can and will take advantage of you.