• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Pixiesayurii / Pixie.bunn

278 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

on her main acc : i'm so kawaii uwu love me i'm so sad:alpacaworry: compliment only, no hate:alpacalove: 

on her private acc :

"Stop being a negative person, just kill yourself"

Screenshot_2019-02-25-13-19-32-1.thumb.p

5c75cac713a0b_Screenshot_2019-02-22-17-4 

Edited by allen

Posted

yes lily. please continue to call Kanna (for all purposes, a child) a loli. aka a sexualized preteen OR YOUNGER,  while also constantly saying how you're underage and shouldn't receive dick pics/be thought of sexually.

perfect logic, so smart.

Who wants to bet her 30 year old paedophile followers won't see a problem, and neither will lily?

Screenshot_20190227-153419_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190227-153415_Instagram.jpg

Posted

yes lily. please continue to call Kanna (for all purposes, a child) a loli. aka a sexualized preteen OR YOUNGER,  while also constantly saying how you're underage and shouldn't receive dick pics/be thought of sexually.

perfect logic, so smart.

Who wants to bet her 30 year old paedophile followers won't see a problem, and neither will lily?

Really she needs to just stop saying Loli. 

Posted (edited)

perfect logic, so smart.

The picture is so filtered and blurred. The color is so off because of it and her face looks the most blurry but who's surprised by that. I don't know if it's just me but she looks different than usual here. Probably the way she edited. 

Edited by Poofy
Wanted to add to a sentence

Posted

perfect logic, so smart.

Tfw you edit and blur yourself so much that your nose and fingernails disappear.

She's not going to listen to anything we said about her and the dangers of her pedo fans because she doesn't like being told what to do. 

Posted

Is she Japanese? I asked and only received a like on my comment. She continues to use the hashtag 日本人 and I wasn't sure.

English is not my first language by the way.

Posted

Is she Japanese? I asked and only received a like on my comment. She continues to use the hashtag 日本人 and I wasn't sure.

English is not my first language by the way.

She looks white, so not likely to be of Japanese ethnicity. She lives in California, so not likely to be of Japanese nationality. She's just a weeb with photoshop and filters. You're fine! :)

Posted

She’s still filtered to hell but anyone noticed she’s started to look older? 

33A0DC7F-6DA5-4E1B-93A7-8AB9669FFEE4.jpeg

Posted

She’s still filtered to hell but anyone noticed she’s started to look older? 

33A0DC7F-6DA5-4E1B-93A7-8AB9669FFEE4.jpeg

I see it as well. It looks like she’s starting to edit a bit differently, her face looks less round, (less baby fat in the cheeks) and a bit more angular (more like her real face shape). But her features are still completely edited and blurred. 

Posted

THE SAUSAGE FINGERS HAVE RETURNED!

52837116_2052064951514566_54032239604720

hand.thumb.png.f23e50eefa5f8e3a18ce98a36

If anybody is wondering what happened to her main IG, she temporarily disabled it. Her parents took her electronics away for some unknown reason, and we won't know when she will return.

Posted

THE SAUSAGE FINGERS HAVE RETURNED!

52837116_2052064951514566_54032239604720

hand.thumb.png.f23e50eefa5f8e3a18ce98a36

If anybody is wondering what happened to her main IG, she temporarily disabled it. Her parents took her electronics away for some unknown reason, and we won't know when she will return.

I hope her parents find her instagram

Posted (edited)

I hope her parents find her instagram

And you might be right, because she deactivated all of her accounts. 

This was taken from her discord server by my source. Her parents must have discovered her cosplay account and took her electronics away from her. This is the best move they could do for their daughter, given that she was 17 years old being preyed on by pedophiles and revealing too much of herself, personally and online.

pix.thumb.PNG.b83e02bf73c771937220326adb

Maybe by spending time away from the internet, she'll be able to finally move on and get away from her cosplay persona. Will we see Lily return? It's unlikely, but if it happens sooner than later, we'll know. Right now, there's no definite answers for what's going to happen. Personally, I don't feel apologetic for her in the slightest, because it's justly deserved.

Edited by Lopunny
extra thoughts

Posted

And you might be right, because she deactivated all of her accounts. 

This was taken from her discord server by my source. Her parents must have discovered her cosplay account and took her electronics away from her. This is the best move they could do for their daughter, given that she was 17 years old being preyed on by pedophiles and revealing too much of herself, personally and online.

pix.thumb.PNG.b83e02bf73c771937220326adb

Maybe by spending time away from the internet, she'll be able to finally move on and get away from her cosplay persona. Will we see Lily return? It's unlikely, but if it happens sooner than later, we'll know. Right now, there's no definite answers for what's going to happen. Personally, I don't feel apologetic for her in the slightest, because it's justly deserved.

I hope that things end up to the point she gets actually healthy attention. 

Also I kind of hope the parents press charges on the nsfw/sexual accounts that advertised their 17 year old daughter as a lewd model. And the guy who asked her to model their sexual oc design.  I doubt it will happen due to the fact the parents would have trouble finding out who they are or might not want to. 

Posted

i hope this will end in a genuinly good turn on the way she lives her life. the number of threads in which snowflakes better themselves is way too low. even if it's just because of her parents finding out about her shady instagram account, i hope this will lead to her making a good decision on how she wants to present herself on the internet, and how she wants to interact with strangers and older men on the web and also what impression she wants to leave on even younger girls. best of luck to you, lily. i hope you will make the right decision.

Posted

As much as everyone hopes she changes, I bet she will wait till she is legal age and do this all again. It's happened plenty of times before and since she loves the attention and basically thrives on it, she may be back to the same old stuff but legal age.