• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Jeon Somi

128 posts in this topic

Posted

I highly doubt it. At the end of the day, the company has to move on and make some money.  Unless we hear any news on delays it seems like her comeback is still on its way.

i sure hope it doesn't. yg and seungri being a damn mess better not jeopardize all the other hard working individuals in their company. yg is so shady, i want to see so many of their artists again . please

Posted

somi better debut and lee hi better get a comeback because yge is going to have to work overtime to compensate for the massive blows burning sun and seungri have caused them 

Posted

somi better debut and lee hi better get a comeback because yge is going to have to work overtime to compensate for the massive blows burning sun and seungri have caused them 

I'm actually kinda curious, do you guys think these recent scandals will actually affect yg and their artists/ sub label kids like Somi? Ik they've had scandals before but I wasn't around in kpop when most of them hit news and im not very familiar with kpop culture

Posted

also yg with tax evasion...

Posted

also yg with tax evasion...

YHS should really step down as CEO at this point... but I doubt he'll do it. They need someone who can manage their artists better who doesn't have a shady history of harassing them, giving them false promises, and entrapping them in their contracts. Not to mention the legal implications of what he's currently tangled in. 

I'm actually kinda curious, do you guys think these recent scandals will actually affect yg and their artists/ sub label kids like Somi? Ik they've had scandals before but I wasn't around in kpop when most of them hit news and im not very familiar with kpop culture

I heard yg's stock is falling, in the very least for now there seems to be residual consequences that are affecting the company as a whole.

YHS may have "fired" seungri, that doesn't erase his own dubious dealings

Posted

YHS should really step down as CEO at this point... but I doubt he'll do it. They need someone who can manage their artists better who doesn't have a shady history of harassing them, giving them false promises, and entrapping them in their contracts. Not to mention the legal implications of what he's currently tangled in. 

I heard yg's stock is falling, in the very least for now there seems to be residual consequences that are affecting the company as a whole.

YHS may have "fired" seungri, that doesn't erase his own dubious dealings

he never owns up to his lack of responsibility. the whole mixnine fiasco. always promising comebacks of artists which never happen even YEARS later. istg yg can’t focus on more than one group at a time. we get “quality over quantity” but many other companies can have their artists comeback multiple times and deliver amazing albums. stop relying on teddy to write every song. id love to see yg step down but i don’t know who would take his place rn

Posted

he's too egotistical and self centered to resign from his position, so they need to find a way to make him go away

and even then, i dont doubt him going around trash talking the company if they kick him out

Posted

meh , I never really liked Somi tbh .

Her attitude and vibe from 16 and PD101 were always a little off to me . 

But no wonder she's like that when she was growing up with that walmart version Kris Jenner of a father