• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jeon Somi

375 posts in this topic

Posted

I kinda lost respect for her once she unfollowed Twice and used Woozi for clout.

Wait, I missed this one - when/where did she use Woozi for clout?

Posted

Wait, I missed this one - when/where did she use Woozi for clout?

She posted a comment on Woozi's instagram teasing him in a friendly manner as if to show that they're super close friends 

Posted (edited)

She posted a comment on Woozi's instagram teasing him in a friendly manner as if to show that they're super close friends 

Yeah, it struck me as strange. Like, he’s pretty older than her and she’s taking to him in a not so formal way. It was almost kinda flirty.

Edited by mushroom

Posted

She did it again on Woozi’s selfie. 

AAB45EA4-71F9-439A-AF2E-3B2A6EB389AE.thu

Translation: “so cute lol”

Posted

She needs the clout, lololol.

If she feels like she's losing attention, she can appear in variety shows instead? She's good at that.

Posted

Are they actually friends? Did they talk about each other on programs ever? Did they ever take pictures together? Did Woozi ever comment on her instagram? Like if not I find it hard to believe this is anything other then attention seeking

Posted

i have this burning feeling that her debut is getting delayed once again. i mean may 1st is only a bit more than a week away and we know literally nothing about her debut. if we don't get teasers within the next few days, then i guess it's safe to assume that her debut has been put off once again.

i mean i feel kind of bad for her if it really is the case, but then again what do you expect from any company that is under yg.

Posted

i have this burning feeling that her debut is getting delayed once again. i mean may 1st is only a bit more than a week away and we know literally nothing about her debut. if we don't get teasers within the next few days, then i guess it's safe to assume that her debut has been put off once again.

i mean i feel kind of bad for her if it really is the case, but then again what do you expect from any company that is under yg.

They shouldn't have given such a specific date months ahead of time. Especially since it was in response to the rumours that her debut was getting delayed a third time. Now they might feel too awkward to announce a delay if there is a delay.

Posted

Are they actually friends? Did they talk about each other on programs ever? Did they ever take pictures together? Did Woozi ever comment on her instagram? Like if not I find it hard to believe this is anything other then attention seeking

I think he composed a song for IOI but that’s about it. I think she’s trying to show that she’s friendly with him. >< 

Posted

Do you guys think she will debut on May 1st like YG Life said/confirmed or it will get pushed back?

Almost the 25th in Korea already (5 days until her solo SHOULD come out) and 0 news.

*sigh* welcome to YG, SomSom.

Posted

omg. why is this so cringy? 

Posted

Do you guys think she will debut on May 1st like YG Life said/confirmed or it will get pushed back?

Almost the 25th in Korea already (5 days until her solo SHOULD come out) and 0 news.

*sigh* welcome to YG, SomSom.

I think it's going to be pushed back 90 percent. But not 100 cuz I assume they would let everyone know earlier then 5 days if it's going to be pushed back. Kinda slap in the face for fans to not let them know sooner as everyone is anticipating. 

Posted

I wonder how she feels now when YG is not even in top 3 anymore lol

The big 4 are now SM, JYP, Big Hit and CJ E&M

that shitty company deserves it 

Posted

3 days now... YG be pushin it LMAO

Posted

Guess who got her debut pushed until the end of may to "make the most perfect album" :haiplz: