• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Elena Genevinne

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay so i'm pretty surprised no one has made a thread about this girl yet and the reason i'm surprised is cause she is crazy!!

Elena Genevinne is a youtuber who came out as trans last year and was formerly known on youtube as Johnluuu.

She's been causing a stir for a long time on youtube but recently messed up big time when she was caught with her friend Eden harassing people and she even shouting the N word at people in a recent vlog. Elena took down the video after backlash but a fan reuploaded it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL7zCtASTDQ

Both of them come across as ignorant, immature and unclassy. They make my stomach turn.

However this wasn't just in that particular vlog, in other vlogs they harass people, make fun of people and even pick up older men. They are just REALLY trashy.

Elena also posted a video of her wearing revealing lingerie and vaping https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7INVGiSrfuU  which had to be age restricted due to its sexual nature.

Oh and she's only just turned 17 years old.

Thoughts anyone?

Posted

so what, is this just a typical transtrender?

to me it seems like every other youtube tartlet trying to stir up drama to garner views.

Posted

Why cant people for once try to be famous without having to be a racist bitch in order to get attention?:Alpacaconfused:

Posted

Wow, racist alarm is ringing. She and her friend look like typical instagram "models". They have nothing special about them

In this year I will turn 18. Someone recently told me they mistaken me for 12 year old. She is one year younger and looks waay older. I wanna cry :alpacadone:

Posted

This girl keeps showing up on my youtube recommended videos section for some reason and I don't know why.

I watched one video and was put off by the obvious want for drama around her.

Posted

Those contacts she is wearing are super unflattering :(( 

They are really creepy to look at because it looks like her eyes are constantly undilated and fake

ALSO ONLY 17?????

Posted (edited)

I've been watching Elena and her Johnluuu days, she changed alot when she was with Eden but then I have observed she's behaving well again ever since alot of people were calling her out. She's aware regarding what people say of her age and vaping. I see no problem of her wearing a lingerie but I don't like seeing her vape.

Edited by VIP
double post

Posted

Vapin at her is not a bad thing, but i don't think she is really vaping since the smoke looks heavier. Her videos tittles are ridiculous and attention seeker...

Posted

well shit, if she's 17 that explains a lot.
most teens do stupid shit for attention. this is no different.

Posted

Vaping helped me quit smoking and now I hardly even vape anymore. Although nothing you put in your lungs is good for you, vaping is STILL better than cigarettes. In so tired of those anti-vaping adds that are mainly funded by big tobacco. 

Otherwise this girl is still a bitch. I hate when people try to pull off this "sassy" personality. It's not cute and it just makes people hate you.

Posted

The most cringeful parts are when her and her friend throw the word cunt around.

stop-trying-to-make-fetch-happen-c2af17f

Posted

I was subbed to her, she seems to be rude, brash, problematic, an overall bitch, and nobody can call her out because shes trans. I dont like how she seems to boss her friends about and treat them like servants. 

Posted

Boop, there it is. Caught using the N-word

Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 5.46.57 PM.png

Posted

i can't remember what the channel was called but way way WAAAY back before she even went by elenagenevinne i remember she actually made videos pertaining to american girl dolls! it's crazy how much she has changed :alpacashocked:

Posted

I think these entitled girls (?) are too entitled to be aware that you shouldn't be publicly using the N word until it's too late.. I saw her on my youtube before and saw her friend on IG, not too surprised they both end up being shitty people.. such a trend:alpacafedup: