• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

26 posts in this topic

Posted

mickey deer

Capture.thumb.PNG.151252e366a5764b00a683 

instagram // facebook // deviantart  (inactive) // lolcow thread

mickey deer (mikayla johnson) is an artist, closet cosplayer, and popular instagram user best known for her bratz doll-esque photoshop style (which she vehemently denies) and her miraculous weight loss. her pictures are regularly posted on r/instagramreality and she's been slammed multiple times on other forums for her weird editing choices. she has also been accused of using homophobic and racist slurs as well as supporting botdf.

especially bad examples of her poor photoshop and proof of her using snow (take a look at which app she uploaded the video from in the last screencap): 

photoshop.thumb.jpeg.6e818870d259a64679f wavy_bricks.thumb.png.b140a1029e9077fdfe snow_proof.thumb.jpg.4881c03732f0182896d

examples of mickey denying she edits her photos:

denial.thumb.jpg.38f1af09ba2aa3cd04871b6

photoshop_denial_1.thumb.jpg.ad2b676143f

some unshopped photos:

unshopped_1.thumb.png.218fbb010659daa170 unshopped_2.thumb.jpg.c742dfb304a39c8eb4 unshopped_3.thumb.jpeg.6da2db16cb17002d6

comparisons:

comparison_1.thumb.jpeg.8614b438e3709813 comparison_2.thumb.jpeg.08f8ba18f445754f

some photos documenting her weight loss. loose skin can be seen in a lot of these. mickey looks like she lost over a hundred pounds in the span of a year and many people doubt she went about it in a healthy way. some think she yo-yos diets and/or developed an eating disorder:

weight_loss_1.thumb.png.7461bc43f05ea0b6

weight_loss_2.thumb.jpeg.a438ee3edb55800

weight_loss_3.thumb.png.757e718e02d3cf0d

weight_loss_4.thumb.png.657b02f8d2c32526

screencaps documenting her bigoted views and owning botdf merch (for those of you who don't know, dahvie vanity, the lead singer of botdf was accused of seuxal assault a couple years back, so supporting his band is kind of a bad idea rn):

botdf_sweater.thumb.jpeg.3fbd54a29f6e17e botdf_sweater_1.thumb.jpeg.054e059070143

racism_and_homophobia.thumb.jpeg.715aab0

Posted

Oh lol I brought her up in the Cosplay personalities thread with this

mickeydeer.thumb.PNG.f379fb1bfc36e45296b

She doesn't even look half bad without the editing, but her personality makes her 10x uglier. :feelgood: Had no clue that she was that disgusting of a person underneath all that shoop.

Posted

that's not "without editing", that's without that filter. she definitely made her eyes bigger and her nose smaller and more curved. 

Posted

I've seen the drama on this chick. If anything, she needs to be sent straight to little snowflakes.

Posted

She already has a really small nose and nice lips? I never understand why people with already decent facial features feel the need to go from genetically gifted to just "photoshop myself into oblivion." I'm guessing she probably has very low self-esteem due to her weight loss and such. I'm sure having loose skin and residual "fat kid" self-image isn't helpful. I would feel bad for her if she wasn't so unkind. 

maybe it's just me, but can you guys see her lips kind of change shape in this? maybe she's using a snow filter? her nose changes shape in nearly every other picture, as do her eyes.

Posted

She already has a really small nose and nice lips? I never understand why people with already decent facial features feel the need to go from genetically gifted to just "photoshop myself into oblivion." I'm guessing she probably has very low self-esteem due to her weight loss and such. I'm sure having loose skin and residual "fat kid" self-image isn't helpful. I would feel bad for her if she wasn't so unkind. 

maybe it's just me, but can you guys see her lips kind of change shape in this? maybe she's using a snow filter? her nose changes shape in nearly every other picture, as do her eyes.

She seems insecure

Posted

i would imagine she is, but who isn't? even just a little bit. 

every week she seems to make a statement that she's overwhelmed by people hating on her and stuff and that she's been posted about on anorexia sites and stuff. she says her weight loss isn't from anorexia and if that's true (and i guess either way), that's terrifying. i'm not a doctor but i'd guess you only lose that much weight that fast if you have something super intense like aids or something. not saying she has aids, but she's obviously very sick, be it with a physical illness or with anorexia. 

she hasn't posted about her boyfriend for a while. i wonder if they're together. 

we need more people on this topic for a cia investigation. 

Posted

She is so creepy omg... 

Posted

i would imagine she is, but who isn't? even just a little bit. 

every week she seems to make a statement that she's overwhelmed by people hating on her and stuff and that she's been posted about on anorexia sites and stuff. she says her weight loss isn't from anorexia and if that's true (and i guess either way), that's terrifying. i'm not a doctor but i'd guess you only lose that much weight that fast if you have something super intense like aids or something. not saying she has aids, but she's obviously very sick, be it with a physical illness or with anorexia. 

she hasn't posted about her boyfriend for a while. i wonder if they're together. 

we need more people on this topic for a cia investigation. 

Maybe unrelated, but I lost 20 kilos in a short time due to physical illness. I followed her on instagram until recently and always assumed she has the same problem because she has posted pictures of her in the hospital sometimes. (I don’t know if she deleted those by now?) 

I don’t think it’s strange she doesn’t want to talk about her weight, but it’s going to come up a lot if you scroll down and see her old weight photos still up on her page.

Posted

Maybe unrelated, but I lost 20 kilos in a short time due to physical illness. I followed her on instagram until recently and always assumed she has the same problem because she has posted pictures of her in the hospital sometimes. (I don’t know if she deleted those by now?) 

I don’t think it’s strange she doesn’t want to talk about her weight, but it’s going to come up a lot if you scroll down and see her old weight photos still up on her page.

I mean, if it was unwanted weight loss, it wouldn't make sense that she would give out diet advice as if she lost the weight on her own (saying that she went low-carb, exercised 1-2 hours a day.) My guess is she went on a crash diet, and now edits out her loose skin best she can, and probably isn't quite as thin as she leads us to believe. 

Posted (edited)

I mean, if it was unwanted weight loss, it wouldn't make sense that she would give out diet advice as if she lost the weight on her own (saying that she went low-carb, exercised 1-2 hours a day.) My guess is she went on a crash diet, and now edits out her loose skin best she can, and probably isn't quite as thin as she leads us to believe. 

Seeing the lolcow thread, I didn’t know she photoshopped that much... I unfollowed her because her cosplay pics were too edited for me (the ridiculously huge eyes). As for her weight, I hope she recovers from her ed? 

Edited by Ennui

Posted

1546321958376.thumb.jpeg.22da03618731a7c

5c4a687cba711_Screenshot_2019-01-25-08-3

found this from her lolcow thread and i'm agree with anon, she needs to calm down with those mekeup and heavy photoshop

Posted

I can only imagine how absurd the super thick liner/lashes, overlined lips, and weird chisled nose contour look in person.

Also I can't believe you didn't include the funniest god damn post from her:
1545960235122.thumb.jpeg.95d672a2acf6f74

Posted (edited)

I can only imagine how absurd the super thick liner/lashes, overlined lips, and weird chisled nose contour look in person.

Also I can't believe you didn't include the funniest god damn post from her:
1545960235122.thumb.jpeg.95d672a2acf6f74

is she seriously going to make us believe she naturally has no cupid's bow? her lips are so obviously overlined. do normal people have huge-ass smudge of brown on their nose bridge? like, even if we believed her nose did look like that through some botched surgery, this ain't even close to LOOKING natural. bitch isn't even trying.

people who buy into this must be either children or exceptionally stupid.

is she trolling us or something?

Edited by darlin

Posted

When you move a bit from the snow filter and it reveals what you actually look like
Significantly smaller eyes, bigger nose, wider face etc. Not to bash her, she's pretty and I used to really like her until I saw she was denying EVERYTHING to make herself look like a special snowflake. Nobody would care if she edited, if she even got surgery just as long as you don't lie to people and try to pretend you really look like that.

helpher.jpg