• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Manaki

67 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I can't imagine Manaki would have anything constructive to contribute. He was a socially inept otaku obsessed with an underage fetish youtuber and finally got the chance to marry his idol. whether or not she turned out to be psychotic or abusive... he doesn't really have a leg to stand on either.

Edited by mcgsy

Posted

I can't imagine Manaki would have anything constructive to contribute. He was a socially inept otaku obsessed with an underage fetish youtuber and finally got the chance to marry his idol. whether or not she turned out to be psychotic or abusive... he doesn't really have a leg to stand on either.

I think so too! Best for him is to stay quiet, it only can get worse for him if he starts defending himself! I mean...Venus is anyways ruining her image all by herself along with her credibility.

Also he is not present on Social media, so he wouldn‘t see all these comments venus‘ fans sent him (most probably) by now. 

Posted

Hey guys soooo it looks like Manaki unarchived some of his photos on Instagram:

889E166B-F5DF-4296-B581-561624381BDD.jpeg

Posted

That’s not his Instagram this one is I’m pretty sure this is the one Venus follows

7F79C73F-66F1-45E1-9D25-BC8CE640B9C8.jpeg

Posted

@Gr33dy oh shit my bad! I see what happened 😅 I was looking back on Venus’ Instagram and she had the account ‘manasenpai’ tagged in an old post, and I clicked it. I guess someone must have taken his old handle when he changed it to manarosenrot, or he made a new account altogether 

Posted

I know this is a old video and stuff but I was just looking at some of venus old videos of her and manaki because I kinda forgot how awkward they acted together if you skip to 10:30 in this video he literally calls her cringe and almost the whole video he kinda seems done with her. https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20949112?from=search&seid=10846458410282469421

Posted

Where do you think she keeps manas arm?

33E09E4F-D246-4413-8F4F-99FF6869E8A4.jpeg