• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Manaki

75 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I can't imagine Manaki would have anything constructive to contribute. He was a socially inept otaku obsessed with an underage fetish youtuber and finally got the chance to marry his idol. whether or not she turned out to be psychotic or abusive... he doesn't really have a leg to stand on either.

Edited by mcgsy

Posted

I can't imagine Manaki would have anything constructive to contribute. He was a socially inept otaku obsessed with an underage fetish youtuber and finally got the chance to marry his idol. whether or not she turned out to be psychotic or abusive... he doesn't really have a leg to stand on either.

I think so too! Best for him is to stay quiet, it only can get worse for him if he starts defending himself! I mean...Venus is anyways ruining her image all by herself along with her credibility.

Also he is not present on Social media, so he wouldn‘t see all these comments venus‘ fans sent him (most probably) by now. 

Posted

Hey guys soooo it looks like Manaki unarchived some of his photos on Instagram:

889E166B-F5DF-4296-B581-561624381BDD.jpeg

Posted

That’s not his Instagram this one is I’m pretty sure this is the one Venus follows

7F79C73F-66F1-45E1-9D25-BC8CE640B9C8.jpeg

Posted

@Gr33dy oh shit my bad! I see what happened 😅 I was looking back on Venus’ Instagram and she had the account ‘manasenpai’ tagged in an old post, and I clicked it. I guess someone must have taken his old handle when he changed it to manarosenrot, or he made a new account altogether 

Posted

I know this is a old video and stuff but I was just looking at some of venus old videos of her and manaki because I kinda forgot how awkward they acted together if you skip to 10:30 in this video he literally calls her cringe and almost the whole video he kinda seems done with her. https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20949112?from=search&seid=10846458410282469421

Posted

Where do you think she keeps manas arm?

33E09E4F-D246-4413-8F4F-99FF6869E8A4.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Edited by Lelunaere

Posted

What do you think ? 

this is old content, it was already discussed plus the post is over a month old

Posted

this is old content, it was already discussed plus the post is over a month old

It's strange that this sounds a little plausible?

not the part "she kill manaki" but the part were venus is involved in some kind of illegal thing and demand some "i'm ill because my mother"

Posted

It's strange that this sounds a little plausible?

not the part "she kill manaki" but the part were venus is involved in some kind of illegal thing and demand some "i'm ill because my mother"

Last time when this was discussed, the most likely speculations were that Venus was looking into acquiring her family medical history from Margo to get appropriate treatment, that includes Margo's mental health conditions. Japan only tends to take mental health seriously if they can psychically find evidence of it, like a brain scan, and they usually require extensive family medical histories on mental health to make a proper diagnosis. So that part is very believable. Venus said she was diagnosed with BPD, and BPD is estimated to be caused by inherited genes up to 40% of the time.

As for the "illegal thing" with Japanese Police and other crap she made up: Margo is all the way in Switzerland and is cut off by everyone. I have no idea how anyone can believe a woman who has absolutely no way of knowing what's going in Japan with people who she isn't in contact with or close to.

Posted

I stumbled across this thread and had to make an account to comment on this...

I've been looking into the whole issue and i'm actually quite concerned about Manaki. I've been searching for any type of social media he's still active on and couldn't find anything. I realize this isn't that serious or stands out too much, but the fact that he had a pretty healthy number of followers and subscribers only to delete all his content? I'm worried something deeper could be happening than we think. I mean sure, I have only seen a maximum of 30 videos from Venus, but I do remember gaining a lot of joy from seeing them together, only to find out years later something sinister could have happened. 

Of course this thread is older and I probably won't get any answers but if anyone has any idea of what's going on as of today, please fill me in.

Posted

I've been looking into the whole issue and i'm actually quite concerned about Manaki. I've been searching for any type of social media he's still active on and couldn't find anything. I realize this isn't that serious or stands out too much, but the fact that he had a pretty healthy number of followers and subscribers only to delete all his content? I'm worried something deeper could be happening than we think. I mean sure, I have only seen a maximum of 30 videos from Venus, but I do remember gaining a lot of joy from seeing them together, only to find out years later something sinister could have happened. 

Of course this thread is older and I probably won't get any answers but if anyone has any idea of what's going on as of today, please fill me in.

I want to know more too! To me he always seemed so sweet and now that we know a bit more about Venus' personality, he just seems so... vulnerable? At least to me.

Posted (edited)

I wouldn’t be too worried. Manaki didn’t have any known/public social media before Venus made an account for him. I’m also sure that his accounts were, at least partially, run by her. His followers consisted to 99% of people who came over from Venus’ social media. They followed him because they were fans of Venus! They attacked him because Venus slandered him publicly etc... 

After their “divorce”+Venus claims I can 100% understand why he isn’t on social media anymore. Her hardcore fans would rip him apart! 
Even if he made a public statement he wouldn’t stand a chance against her whiteknights...

Manaki also never seemed confident or comfortable in front of the camera. I’m sure he did it for Venus because she wanted to be one of those cool interracial YouTube couples or because she wanted to show the world her JAPANESE husband. 

Venus recently said that she is still a Virgin (idk if it’s a lie though) and if it’s true that she never slept with manaki in their happy years of marriage I feel bad for him. We all know that she married him for the visa but that statement makes it look like she hasn’t  been attracted to him at all! 

I also imagine Venus rarely cooked and cleaned or did other housework and she also barely uploaded videos at that time. 

Edited by Marinrin
Spelling mistake

Posted

I wouldn’t be too worried. Manaki didn’t have any known/public social media before Venus made an account for him. I’m also sure that his accounts were, at least partially, run by her. His followers consisted to 99% of people who came over from Venus’ social media. They followed him because they were fans of Venus! They attacked him because Venus slandered him publicly etc... 

After their “divorce”+Venus claims I can 100% understand why he isn’t on social media anymore. Her hardcore fans would rip him apart! 
Even if he made a public statement he wouldn’t stand a chance against her whiteknights...

Manaki also never seemed confident or comfortable in front of the camera. I’m sure he did it for Venus because she wanted to be one of those cool interracial YouTube couples or because she wanted to show the world her JAPANESE husband. 

Venus recently said that she is still a Virgin (idk if it’s a lie though) and if it’s true that she never slept with manaki in their happy years of marriage I feel bad for him. We all know that she married him for the visa but that statement makes it look like she hasn’t  been attracted to him at all! 

I also imagine Venus rarely cooked and cleaned or did other housework and she also barely uploaded videos at that time. 

I really wasn't expecting to get an answer so quick! But yeah, I guess I could just be overthinking this. He was always pretty awkward. I'm not too too worried about it so much anymore. I would love to hear a statement from him, but considering the amount of fans Venus has it's best he stays quiet and out of the spotlight. Overall I feel a bit bad for him, even though he somewhat brought this upon himself...