• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Ariana Grande

1977 posts in this topic

Posted

i mean, if by proof you mean just words, i can say as well that i have a bunch of friends working in the industry and that i know for a fact ariana has smelly feet and she hates bts... and you can't disprove it bc i literally just said so.

half of the things on this forum we take just based off what someone said. idc you can believe me or not but this what my friend told me firsthand when he was interning in LA. 

Posted

OT but im sorry when did her lips get SO DAMN BIG???? the filter makes them way worse as well, nearly taking up half her gd face ! 

D9019438-4D86-4084-8D12-487B10E9C9CD.png

E6FF1DDD-BC00-460C-9EC5-5EE64F1156E3.png

4F7DCCF5-398F-465F-B448-0AB54CC0EF3E.png

F763DA36-4DBA-47A5-B6D6-FFE3EBB8E103.png

it's not just the lips. i watched a video from the grammy's and it looks like she can barely move her face with so much filler

Posted

Ariana's use of face warping filters has always concerned me. It feels like sthe work she's got done in the past 2 or so years has been to resemble her edited face more.

She honestly looks like a Bratz doll in that "cute face" filter.

Posted (edited)

Edited by awake and bloom

Posted (edited)

Aren't all artists signed to big labels crafted to "take over the world"? Maybe some are a little more genuine with their personalities and music but in the end, they're all supposed to make it big 

I think what op means is that Billie's story doesn't align with what really happens. Billie isn't a random teen girl who posted songs onto soundcloud and happened to get noticed. Her music was never a cute hobby or something to do with her brother.

So sad that she can't be called a "natural beauty" in the slightest anymore...

Fake tan, nose job, cheek fillers, eyebrow lift, lip fillers, wrinkle fillers (her nasolabial creases from last year have vanished), fake hair. Suuuuuch a terrible terrible message for the millions of girls who idolize her. Her face is being drained of all emotion at freaking 26. She had good Italian genes and a youthful face, she would have aged so gracefully.

But now, studies are showing that fillers don't actually dissolve after a few months, they just shift to other parts of your face. Which is why you can tell when an older person has had fillers before even if they hadn't had any in years. At this rate, she's going to look 40 something before she turns 30.

I'm so saddened and disgusted with what fame and the music industry has done to such a talented, beautiful girl. :(

I had a feeling that fillers don't magically go away. I follow this IG model who def had fillers (her before pictures are out on the internet) and she managed to keep super plump lips while pregnant. I know that doctors won't inject fillers into a pregnant woman so I was confused about how she managed to maintain her lips. I wonder how Ariana will look in a few years. Ariana should lay off the fillers. They age her but they also impact her ability to express herself. I feel like she would be attracted to Broadway or the stage at some point in the future but it's going to be hard to act when she can't move her face.

Edited by mckzh
spelling

Posted (edited)

I actually kind of liked Ariana's grey dress at the Grammys. It kind of reminds me of her cuter look a few years ago. 

Edited by JennyInTokyo

Posted

Do you guys think she got more work done to her face? She looks so different in these comparisons. But she has changed her makeup styles so I’m not sure. What do y’all think?

26074ACB-4015-490F-B979-A896C0CB3E33.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Edited by awake and bloom

Posted (edited)

Ariana is starting to have a really bad cat face and is morphing into Jocelyn Wildenstein. You can tell she gets hella filler in her face. 

Edited by Baby angelix

Posted (edited)

Do you guys think she got more work done to her face? She looks so different in these comparisons. But she has changed her makeup styles so I’m not sure. What do y’all think?

26074ACB-4015-490F-B979-A896C0CB3E33.jpeg

i think the difference is that she looks stiffer & more ”swollen” in her face from botox/fillers but also the makeup is more harsh 

Edited by sarahsnight

Posted

i think the difference is that she looks stiffer & more ”swollen” in her face from botox/fillers but also the makeup is more harsh 

Totally spot on. If you watch the video of her, she has limited facial expressions now.. Definitely swollen. I wonder if filler will affect her singing because itll tighten muscles and tissue in her face? If she gets too much, it can shift parts of her face. I know after I got botox for TMD my singing was a bit different.