• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Ariana Grande

2171 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

her tone is always so manipulative when she fucks up and people hold her accountable for it. 

she says "no one considers anyone's feelings except their own" then goes and does the same thing. she's completely aware of what her fans are capable of, yet continues to shade her fans and then act like she's the one getting hurt.. that's so manipulative. she knows her fans kiss the ground she walks on and she exploits them for it 

Edited by moonIight

Posted

"ion even know why i'm talking ab this anymore" can someone remind her that she's from Boca Raton?

Posted

"ion even know why i'm talking ab this anymore" can someone remind her that she's from Boca Raton?

Yeah, I am so sick of her cultural appropriating, its so desperate and obvious but her stans suck it up for her sweet, sweet attention

Posted

honestly she should be cancelled because of her blackfishing. i don’t know why everyone always makes exceptions for her. her cultural appropriation and how she got mad that an asian singer had better sales than her and accused him of using chinese bots (cause chinese people always manipulate numbers right ariana?) just shows she’s probably a closet racist. not to mention how she stole designs from a drag queen so nice to know gay people are an accessory for her too. to think she headlined manchester pride. probably just to gain more popularity 

Most don't see the problem with her bratty attitude. She's spoiled but nobody wants to say shit because she's gone through a lot of trauma in the past few years. Some people think her bitchiness is cute. That Kris Wu mess was insane. Scooter was being weird the whole time, too. Ari was doing her usual like and unlike of Tweets. Scooter was dm-ing Kris Wu fans on Twitter. Then Scooter shows up at Kris's album release party and they're friends now. That's when I saw Ariana's spoiled side. Everyone knows that fans use VPNs all of the time so it's not that deep. I would get it if Kris was doing payola or something sketchy. She didn't need to come for him like that. Her attitude is childish for someone her age. She threw a fit because the Grammy's wouldn't let her perform her new music last year when the Grammy's rules about that are clear. The pride thing made sense to me because her brother is gay. I know she wants to advocate and be an ally but I wish she said something about people who were treating it like a concert and not an important event for the queer community. She's so loud about irrelevant shit and hard on others. She really needs to think about her actions and why she's so entitled.

Posted

What's crazy is that Justin Beiber recently reposted a fan on his instagram who okayed using a VPN to stream Yummy. So, Justin can just totally get away with that, and Scooter/Ariana are suddenly nowhere to be found because...? It's also interesting how she's seemingly cool with international artists as long as she can post pics with them for clout or they aren't charting alongside her and can potentially beat her. That's what I'm tired of the most. Like the girl isn't even subtle with the fraudulence, but she constantly gets a pass. Tbh, I wouldn't care as much about her bratty image if she at least owned up to it, but she doesn't. She makes sneaky moves and when she's rightfully called out suddenly she's innocent. Like, don't try to be catty and act like you're down to handle it but when the block gets too hot you call "I'm hurt." If you're big, bad, and unbothered, then be unbothered. If you know you cannot handle it, don't get involved in the mess. So many celebrities do that nowadays especially on social media, almost like it's the norm and it's just annoying, cause it cultivates fans who just make a deity out of someone who can't seem to take accountability. 

Posted

Honestly, now it seems she's just clutching onto her bratty, spoiled, innocent looking girl is really a baddy persona a bit too tight. 

She needs to realise she ain't in her early 20s anymore, after a certain point when you're more closer to 30 than 19 you gotta stop acting like that. 

Most people who went through that whole "good girl gone bad" phase usually switch up when they realise the older they got the more it looked immature and weird, it's not easier to get away with nor does it look cute when you're around 30. 

I think the only reason she still gets away with it is because she's youngish "looking" (put this in quotes because that PS got her looking rough). 

I'm also tired of her using AAVE

Posted (edited)

Guys, let's be honest. Having trauma is not an excuse on being a huge, manipulative asshole. 

Edited by Hatsune Miku

Posted

new here, but i used to be a big fan of ariana when i was younger & never noticed how problematic she was because I was too naive and only wanted to believe she was just some amazing god. seems like that's how it is with a lot of her fans.

Posted

ok honestly tho, its funny to me cause i feel like she tries soo hard to come off as this bad bitch from the ghetto, which she obviously aint.

she went to private schools & got everything she wanted growing up & she just comes across as suuuper spoiled. & i think her mom spoiled her & that she was a brat growing up & i feel like the whole sweet innocent vibe she has going on has been working for her from an early age & like thats literally her thing: being sweet & cute until she’s not.

just because something bad happens to you doesnt make you some bad bitch hood rat

why does she hold other people to different standards than herself?

like months ago she made fun of Kanye West for his bipolar disorder and after he responded to her saying he's disappointed, she said "one last thing: stop weaponizing mental health. everyone."

how did she make fun of kanye west?

Posted

she looks sooooooo good tho

shorter blonde hair suits her way better, i wish she'd ditch the ridiculous ponytail forever. i feel like her tan is toned down as well idk, either way this look is a step up 

Posted

wow look how a different eyebrow can polish your whole look. Y'all notice her eyebrows aren't gray or that faded anymore, its darker, sharper and polished. It really pull in the whole makeup look. 

I didn't watch the entire grammy show, but I saw a comment or two that she lowkey seem to be having an attitude.

I was actually looking forward to her performance and it was smooth until she started performing 7 rings. Honestly, I sorta cringed. It was awkward imo and I tried to endure it because I expected it to be a remix but it wasn't. It was not only awkward, It was quite uninspiring and aimless. The transition between the songs were rough too. The performance seems more like a VMA Video Vanguard performance than a Grammy performance. The ending was strange, the message wasn't clear especially cause of the lighting & camera angle, and her ending pose or the acting of her being sad in bed, it was just..huh? lol what is happening? I don't think she improved her dancing skills or was it just her outfit that made her moves look awkward? Its still jarring that she style herself girly and super youthful but wants to perform and sing edgy crude lyrics/songs, not that you can't do it nor that she never will because people have pulled it off before and there's still time but I don't think she's meshing the two concepts or transition to this mature image very smoothly. She lacks the charisma for it in general, and she isnt being campy with it either so it just falls flat.. in my personal opinion.

I truly believe she expected this to be her night, seeing how she had 3 outfit changes, 2 just in the red carpet and from how ambitious she tried to do with her performance. She had both her parents too and took photos with them the red carpet..but she didn't win any of her noms. Do you guys think last year grammys had anything to do with it? I felt like she was set to be Grammy new darling but that is probably going to billie eilish now who not only broke a new record but won all her noms and won the major awards! Maybe she's grammys new taylor swift, but that's too early to tell! don't mind me.

also do you guys think the song thank u, next aged well? It was so hyped when it first came out and I listened to it a lot then too, but I don't bother to listen to it now. I feel like I gotta be in a certain specific mood for it.