• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Ariana Grande

2171 posts in this topic

Posted

genuine question, how is her face not bruised all the time from getting so much filler so often? don't syringes leave tiny bruises on your face? 

For some. When you do touch ups they put in less filler. 

Kylie bruised like constantly but even with her fake tan she was much paler than Ariana. I don't think you would see bruises that well on Ari period. Her skin tone is too dark. Fake tan-skin tone. 

I had to cover some bruise on my jaw yesterday for work. Like literally it was purple and blue and I'm pale AF. I managed to do it with drug store concealer. So it's not hard to cover. She uses 20 lbs of makeup on the daily so I'm sure her results would look better than mine lol 

I think she can hide them well if she even bruises at all. 

Posted

Not to sound like I'm defending her but we can consider that she probably is under a contract not to talk about PS because it will hurt her brand negatively. Maybe she doesn't have as much freedom to use social media and it's all just to pretend like she's in touch with her stans when she spams "I love u sm" every few hours, or even someone else is behind the keyboard.

Posted

Not to sound like I'm defending her but we can consider that she probably is under a contract not to talk about PS because it will hurt her brand negatively. Maybe she doesn't have as much freedom to use social media and it's all just to pretend like she's in touch with her stans when she spams "I love u sm" every few hours, or even someone else is behind the keyboard.

i think she genuinely interacts w her fans but it's possible that someone else is tweeting from time to time. i have no idea where does she find the energy to chat w fans for hours during a 10 month long tour

Posted (edited)

57FD4C29-4C2F-4508-A74D-34816DD0C689.thuEC59936F-AC3F-4C37-A320-2B9BCC556E3C.thu

can we just acknowledge the photo of her RIGHT side of the face which she rarely if ever shows? & how different it is from her left side

edit: or maybe it _is_ her left side (based on her side bang) & she just looks different in _literally_ every photo?

Edited by sarahsnight

Posted

can we just acknowledge the photo of her RIGHT side of the face which she rarely if ever shows? & how different it is from her left side

edit: or maybe it _is_ her left side (based on her side bang) & she just looks different in _literally_ every photo?

i think it's the same angle, she just looks different in every photo. she looks cute irl i don't understand why she edits her photos so much 

Posted

On Instagram, Ariana posted a picture with her father. I thought he wasn't in her life. Did they make-up? I never have seen him before besides an old picture when she was still a kid/teenager. 

Posted

She replied to a tweet about it ans said she didn't have any ps though. It's one thing to keep her mouth shut for contractual or personal reasons but she's clearly lying about it

Her statement is definitely questionable because she barely has any resemblance of her older self left but if it's true that she didn't have any ps done,then she for sure did get a bunch of cosmetic surgery over the years (as in non surgical/non-invasive,so basically fillers,sculpting,etc).Perhaps people should start asking her about that instead and see what she'll have to say then.

There's no way in hell that puberty is the reason for it.Some people grow into their looks but it doesnt give you an entirely different face.

Posted

Her statement is definitely questionable because she barely has any resemblance of her older self left but if it's true that she didn't have any ps done,then she for sure did get a bunch of cosmetic surgery over the years (as in non surgical/non-invasive,so basically fillers,sculpting,etc).Perhaps people should start asking her about that instead and see what she'll have to say then.

There's no way in hell that puberty is the reason for it.Some people grow into their looks but it doesnt give you an entirely different face.

i think she feels like she literally aint lying about not having ps done cause i dont believe she’s had ps done either, you dont need plastic surgery today to look different. i mean, they do none ps-nosejobs nowadays, just fillers. you can change your whole face with fillers & botox

9AD3EA23-9B98-431C-82AF-54A275C20040.thu

Posted

Yikes her lips.

And i still dont get it, how can people like her overlyblurry flitered selfies?? 

1578364241367.thumb.jpg.c6ce33c8be17a396

Posted

Non-invasive plastic surgery is still plastic surgery. 

In my opinion, it's statements like that, that make people think fillers and botox are less harmful (mentally and physically) than traditional nose jobs, etc which lead people into thinking it's "not that bad".

People believe that fillers and botox and the so-called "non-surgical" replacements are easier and aren't "actually plastic surgery" and these clinics know that and market it to people when in reality they're much more addictive because of their non-surgical elements.

When in reality it's still the same practice and leads to people thinking it's not plastic surgery like the user above which causes misinformation to be spread. 

i 100% get what youre saying but thats not what i meant.

i was trying to say that thats what i bealive she tells herself, that TECHNICALLY its not ps cause its not the traditional back-in-the-90s-surgery. i wasnt trying to spread misinformation 

Posted

i 100% get what youre saying but thats not what i meant.

i was trying to say that thats what i bealive she tells herself, that TECHNICALLY its not ps cause its not the traditional back-in-the-90s-surgery. i wasnt trying to spread misinformation 

I understand that "may" be the case of what she tells herself but it's still misinformation, the part I bolded. I'm not saying you're trying to spread misinformation nor that was your intent. I mostly said it because of the very misconception, even if it's what Ariana "may" think or not, which a lot of clinics take advantage of. 

Posted (edited)

so. today a stan in twitter (@BADIDEAA) was discussing about which song Ariana will perform in da grammys, and he was saying she would perform Imagine  bc of the pic tht she posted on instagram 

F616A79B-BA33-4851-8B16-E79D2EEF7DBA.thu

she replied to him saying it’s not imagine and he tweeted “its still imagine suck my dick”

then she liked & unliked this tweet 

8ABA4931-9B8A-417B-9285-02E17BF7764E.thu

the guy got bullied by her whole fandom & tweeted this:

F925FFA6-2192-4834-85E3-9FD01D3E8BC9.thu

E6AC0A30-FA95-4015-81D6-762637B8B401.thu

F7238623-F105-473C-A626-5714DCEE1A82.thu

hours later Ariana tweeted this

342A5538-3C60-4A4F-9A7A-AF17585DBF52.thu

8901A31C-FBEF-4E9A-8F75-73474D78425C.thu

thoughts ? 👀👀

i feel like she’s playing the victim n acting childish. like ?? why she acting like that, shading her own fans? she’s so rude sometimes. he didn’t do anything wrong. 

Edited by alien rock candy