• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Ariana Grande

988 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by touru
``

Posted

well welcome to stan twitter

Posted

she went from blackfishing to a damn ghost real quick

E8B28B13-798D-4822-8A29-E4553A66A302.thu

Posted

Literally all her pics don't look like her lol. 

Posted

I understand the lack fix in thinking a person should contour their fan base, but they really can’t. Even if they said over and over, “hey, please don’t do x, y, and z..” people would still do it.

It seems to me that every really huge singer, at least in the Pop genre, has a super rabid/toxic fan base and there really isn’t much the singer can do to control it. They don’t get to choose who likes them, sadly.

Posted

This is a little random and off the current topic of this thread, but has anyone ever noticed how similar Ariana looks to Becky G? I have no idea how much plastic surgery Becky G has gotten, but I did notice she got lip fillers recently and it makes her look even more similar to Ariana, like they have the same surgeon. The funny thing is that Becky G is actually Latina though, whereas Ariana has been profiting off of passing as Latina/generally racially ambiguous. Let me know if this is too off topic, it's only mildly interesting to me lol.

Posted

I fucking hate how everytime I meet some hard stan of Ariana Grande, they end up being the fucking worst kind of a person. A quick example: one chinese girl from my circle is a Ariana Grande tryhard who is really toxic to anyone but people who suck her ass. And thing is, she is always trying to seem off as passive-agressive cunt who always attacks people over nothing + trying to boost ego on that and that's just retarded. And at the same time, she is trying to come off as angel near her white knights, and just like Ari, is trying to always point out how 'owo smol' she is, etc. I feel like alot of people from Ariana's fandom really need some reality check?? Being such kind of 'baddie' tryhard person is not good at all!! They don't understand how they seem really toxic... Or they want to be toxic.

Posted (edited)

I’m really starting to dislike Ariana like one minute she’s preaching love and kindness and the next she’s publicly slamming a friend who just wanted to be credited for their work on her album or excusing her fans saying disgusting things to that reporter, I know you can’t control your fans but you can say “ don’t say violent and disgusting things to someone”

also so it annoys me how she’s on the internet all the time but will comment on someone bashing her ponytail but says nothing when people bring up legit criticism on her 

Edited by Cherryflavoured

Posted

this girl has so much free time it's insane. Ariana, go write a song or something please.

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by touru
``

Posted (edited)

she seems to post and delete 2 seconds later A LOT

my theory is that having a big following like her she can get away with sending out stuff to her fans and then deleting it like a snapchat. as long as its deleted from her page its not technically "hers" its a spontaneous post that only a few thousand people saw. even though it gets reposted its not the same as keeping it up there

edit: i mean when you go to her page it wont be spammed with all the spontaneous stuff.

Edited by osmone

Posted

my theory is that having a big following like her she can get away with sending out stuff to her fans and then deleting it like a snapchat. as long as its deleted from her page its not technically "hers" its a spontaneous post that only a few thousand people saw. even though it gets reposted its not the same as keeping it up there

true true, like they're getting a response from her without starting drama or everyone on twitter seeing it.

Posted

As a Barb, I feel like she doesn't support Nicki Minaj the way Nicki supports her.

And it's always like that. Nicki is here for her girls and they don't defend her when she is attacked.

Serioulsly when has Ari defended Nicki ? Considering the songs they made together ?

Anyway Nicki rules