• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Ariana Grande

1114 posts in this topic

Posted

i dont think she was ever vegan, i think she just used that as an excuse for her sudden weight loss

I agree. She lost a lot of weight since her Victorious days and honestly, she doesn't look healthy. The pictures are quite old but as an example..

ariana-grande-outfit-2009-12-07.thumb.jpumEpoJ4_(1).thumb.png.9cfe6770fb020ab5a4

She used to look perfectly healthy, but in the second picture you can see her entire clavicle protruding (and it's not even the kind of pose that would really cause that) and you can see her shoulder bone. It's alarming how normalised it is in showbiz. I have numerous vegan friends who did not lose weight this dramatically and some of whom actually gained weight. A healthy vegan diet wouldn't make somebody look like they're starving with their whole clavicle protruding.

Also, weird observation, but did anyone notice that she pretty much NEVER shows her bellybutton? I can't even find beach pics or anything, her bellybutton is always hidden behind high waisted skirts and whatnot. 

Posted (edited)

For anyone interested, someone is streaming the opening night of her tour right now: Here’s the link

Shes already done a couple of my dream songs so I’m fucking shook and excited. Also TOUR SPOLERS BELOW!

EDIT: the quality isn’t great on that stream but she’s got some female dancers, and the stage setup is super cool. There’s a huge circular walkway in the middle of the crowd she can walk around. There’s also a huge 3D moon on the back of the stage, and a huge planet above the crowd. This list here is being updated as the setlist goes on. So far I think the setlist is kinda all over the place and doesn’t flow well, but still she’s performing some real bops. Really glad Bad Idea is performed so early on.

EDIT 2: This Instagram account  has a MUCH better stream and they’re basically front row.

EDIT 3: she just did a little throwback mashup of Right There, You’ll Never Know, and Break Your Heart Right back and I am SHAKEN 

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

I agree. She lost a lot of weight since her Victorious days and honestly, she doesn't look healthy. The pictures are quite old but as an example..

ariana-grande-outfit-2009-12-07.thumb.jpumEpoJ4_(1).thumb.png.9cfe6770fb020ab5a4

She used to look perfectly healthy, but in the second picture you can see her entire clavicle protruding (and it's not even the kind of pose that would really cause that) and you can see her shoulder bone. It's alarming how normalised it is in showbiz. I have numerous vegan friends who did not lose weight this dramatically and some of whom actually gained weight. A healthy vegan diet wouldn't make somebody look like they're starving with their whole clavicle protruding.

Also, weird observation, but did anyone notice that she pretty much NEVER shows her bellybutton? I can't even find beach pics or anything, her bellybutton is always hidden behind high waisted skirts and whatnot. 

i always saw theories on an ed website i used to be on that she was anorexic and i mean she did lose like 30 pounds and claim it was bc of veganism but never seemed passionate about veganism. she is looking a little healthier than she used to but still very skinny

Posted (edited)

Crazy how much outrage her eating eggs sparked...but I've heard nothing about her wearing straight up shearling? Lamb skin... It's crazy how much of a 180 she's had from "ew! cow tit pus!" to...this...

Arianagrastagram.jpg

How do we even know that’s real fur?

oh yeah, we don’t. 

Correct me if I’m wrong.

ariana-grande-outfit-2009-12-07.thumb.jp

Sorry for being off topic, but does anyone know why she was at an event for The Lovely Bones movie (the poster behind her was for that movie)? Like what event even was that?

seems so random.

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

Why not make a vegan choco charcoal frappe with black heart sprinkles on top? Or make a colorful fruit drink that plays off her 7 Rings visuals? All I'm saying is that there are tons of possibilities and they can be 100% vegan. 

This is totally OT but if you have a cafe let me know because I sure am interested to try your drinks!

Posted

oh yeah, we don’t. 

Correct me if I’m wrong.

Shearling can only be made from real sheep or else it's called sherpa. The chances of it being fake are slim to none from this brand. 

Posted

oh yeah, we don’t. 

Correct me if I’m wrong.

Because...the brand says it is? Wouldn't they get in trouble if they sold faux-fur as real fur? That's like...straight up lying. If that's common within fashion then you of course have a point, but like, imagine advertising a food as containing carrots but really it's parsnip? Surely that's not allowed? idk

Screenshot_20190319-092529_Instagram.jpg

Posted

'Fantasy' coloured fur like that blue-hot pink one is almost always faux fur because dying is bad for real fur and you can only go darker than it's natural colour.. I'd highly doubt it's real fur

Posted

oh yeah, we don’t. 

Correct me if I’m wrong.

Sorry for being off topic, but does anyone know why she was at an event for The Lovely Bones movie (the poster behind her was for that movie)? Like what event even was that?

seems so random.

It was the Hollywood premiere. She was probably invited.

Posted

So for her USA shows, there’s booths set up where her fans can register to vote. I find that interesting and I like it. And even for the younger fans who can’t vote yet, it sets a good example.

Posted

She recently wore a “custom made” outfit by Versace which is clearly a rip off of creepyyeha and it was so....badly imitated

Posted

One disappointing thing about the tour so far is the merch. It actually fucking sucks... Typically I have a hard time exercising willpower and only picking a couple things at a concert. But this time around I’m actually struggling to choose something I actually like. What the hell are some of these designs?? I understand that the tour was somewhat of a short notice thing, and she originally never planned on touring at this time. But still man, the merch is so bad....

1019C18C-A2AA-4488-8BA8-DCF09459D915.jpeg

F2EC1855-2F3B-47B2-BF72-63831EBE13F5.jpeg

321D544A-814F-4DE9-9D9A-55899A2493CE.jpeg

Posted

has anyone seen her last instagram pic were u can see all her bones? it’s honestly disturbing 

Posted (edited)

this is just lazy. the blue is to represent saturn somehow.

Edited by anon1000
attempt to fix embed tweet. so many times. omfg was that it. that was so easy omg

Posted

this is just lazy. the blue is to represent saturn somehow.

for a second I thought it was....something else