• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Ariana Grande

977 posts in this topic

Posted

Idk I'm gay and I honestly think the queerbaiting argument is really overblown. I don't really care when straight women use it as an element of songs/vids unless it's explicitly like "lol i'm naughty i'm gonna go kiss a girl but sh don't tell ur mom or we'll get in trouble!!!" with ariana's song, it's not really in the lyrics at all and i saw it as more of a twist at the end of the video and also both of them are hot imo so ;) i know there've been a ton of articles talking about how it's an "ode to self-love" or some shit bc the girls look similar to the artists? and dua lipa did it too at the grammy's i think with another artist? like ok if you wanna get fake deep about it. but anyway, in those instances idc either way. i don't speak for all gay women but that's my take on it.

and the coachella thing is a reach. our own lesbian jesus hayley kiyoko was at coachella last year... tegan and sara have played it many times, too. unfortunately, where we're at right now, it's a huge venue for artists to play... even you're lgbtq... is it morally ambiguous? probably. should we start to be more conscientious of the hidden causes we might be supporting as a result of following trends/what's convenient? maybe. but hey... do i support sweatshops? not outright, but when the most convenient stuff comes from those places, i inevitably own sweatshop stuff. does that make sense? so i can't hold straight artists to different standards when lgbtq artists are also indirectly supporting a shitty guy who might be homophobic in order to play a really popular event

also re, the big sean pic is that recent? if she's back with big sean, girl... really... take a damn break for real...

Posted

With the pride in Manchester I hope it doesn't put anything bad towards her mental health, especially with what happened in her last concert there. 

Posted

This girl jumps into relationships way to quickly. Like its okay to be single for a while, there's so much pressure on single people to jump into relationships when they're not even mentally or physically ready for one. I know Mac Miller is a sensitive topic and she seemed really in love with him, but his demons took over and they broke up and not even a year she's dating Pete Davidson and months into their relationship she's engaged.  Take Taylor as an example, she's had many boyfriends many who were famous musicians and actors but during the last few years, she's been keeping her new relationship private and most of her image isn't focused on her relationships. Since this is Hollywood, who knows which relationships are real and which are fake for the exposure. All I know is that Ariana needs a big break from dating and focus her time on her music and her tour. 

Posted

Sooo 2 Chainz just had an interview with Genius where he mentioned 7 Rings and his collab with Ariana. I honestly find the part where he mimicked her voice hilarious

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted

bleh she better not be dating sean that's so dumb, she's obviously in the worst time of her life so some dick won't fix that. I wanna believe thats she's just making music and hanging out. she mentioned she sent him thank you next and all that crap but Hey, I don't even think SEAN would want her back. Like why would he ya know, she's about to tour for the next year or whatever. How are you gonna go from Jhene to copy pasted Jhene LMAO its so ironic that she's ACTUALLY Japanese/African american while Ariana is this weird caricature of that. 

Coachella is lame and she filled Kanye's spot, blegh I wish the whole thing would lose its hype because festivals are sweaty and gross to begin with. Blackpink is headlining too, so it sucks that coachella is becoming this global show just hhhhhhhh. 

And yeah with the pride ticket prices: I understand they have to have maximum security and all that but this girl has ALWAYS had overprices tickets so she needs to just shut up and say "yeah I want my tickets to be expensive" and quit pretending its out of her control. Why is her soundcheck Q&A $700 when freaking BTS is $250?? Yeah no, i'll never be able to see ariana live because she has never prioritized having cheap tickets, its not impossible whatsoever. I get it she's been through a lot but that doesn't mean you need to be nice to everyone and be their friend

BTS tickets cost so much more than Arianas tickets though? (iirc they even had vip stuff for 8000 usd?)Thats not really a valid point.

Posted

BTS tickets cost so much more than Arianas tickets though? (iirc they even had vip stuff for 8000 usd?)Thats not really a valid point.

it wasn’t 8,000. Y’all know Beyoncé doesn’t even charge 8k right?

Posted (edited)

it wasn’t 8,000. Y’all know Beyoncé doesn’t even charge 8k right?

the 8k was probably a scalper/resale which bighit will and do cancel once they get wind of it and resale on their official site or whatever

Edited by 248097
Sorry that was for lunarina not you :*

Posted

how is ariana a copy pasted jhene lmao this just doesnt add up seriously. just because she spray tans a lot and is into kawaiistuff it doesnt necessarily mean that she wants to copy someone whose name ive never heard. "weird caricature"- well arianas face and body are more aesthetically pleasing + shes way too talented to be compared to someone like jhene aiko who cant even get helped through autotune. seriously get your hate somewhere else, "i dont think sean would want her back" yeah sure thats why he did a standing ovation after ari´s performance at arethas funeral ceremony and thats why he was spotted with her in his car recently. 

"coachella is lame" who even asked you lol?? seriously how old are you? like 8?9? are you eventually a selenator thats pissed cuz shes achieving way more than selena? who are you even lmao. and just in case you didnt know: arianas tickets are always more expensive because shes obviously much more famous and internationally known than some gangnam band called blackpink. you cant compare someone who won a grammy and had a duet with andrea bocelli to a random kpopband.

Its just funny how people like to assume stuff you know. I wear eyeliner and clip-ins+ i can speak italian does it make me an ariana grande wannabe now? 

r/woosh

Posted

vip is 250-300 usd. 8000 is probably a scalper ticket 

Posted

how is ariana a copy pasted jhene lmao this just doesnt add up seriously. just because she spray tans a lot and is into kawaiistuff it doesnt necessarily mean that she wants to copy someone whose name ive never heard. "weird caricature"- well arianas face and body are more aesthetically pleasing + shes way too talented to be compared to someone like jhene aiko who cant even get helped through autotune. seriously get your hate somewhere else, "i dont think sean would want her back" yeah sure thats why he did a standing ovation after ari´s performance at arethas funeral ceremony and thats why he was spotted with her in his car recently. 

"coachella is lame" who even asked you lol?? seriously how old are you? like 8?9? are you eventually a selenator thats pissed cuz shes achieving way more than selena? who are you even lmao. and just in case you didnt know: arianas tickets are always more expensive because shes obviously much more famous and internationally known than some gangnam band called blackpink. you cant compare someone who won a grammy and had a duet with andrea bocelli to a random kpopband.

Its just funny how people like to assume stuff you know. I wear eyeliner and clip-ins+ i can speak italian does it make me an ariana grande wannabe now? 

I suggest you calm down.

Posted

Its just funny how people like to assume stuff you know.

How old are you, missy? I'm not even gonna acknowledge your reply because you're obviously trolling. If people having a conversation about a singer makes you personally offended, then leave. I'm a fan of Ariana, just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have an opinion of her. We're all adults here so if you can't act like one, don't comment. ♥

Posted

I agree that the VIP packs for Ariana’s concerts are just... insane. I would have upgraded to one of those options, if I wouldn’t have also had to sell my internal organs on the black market to afford it. Even a ticket alone can be a lot if you want a good seat. I don’t care how large of an icon someone is, I’d never pay $700 for a few minutes of interaction. What are you really left with at the end of it?? Doesn’t seem like much. It’s not worth it for a whopping $700, so I wish they’d lower that price tag. 

Posted

Off topic but BTS actually did have a $730 ticket available at metlife. it's a vip ticket but no one really knows what it entails since ticketmaster is so shitty.