• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Ariana Grande

976 posts in this topic

Posted

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I liked the way she looked after her first round of surgery/filler/tanner. Especially once she stopped wearing those frilly dresses I really liked her look.
I think she got something botched in 2018 though, she already looked off in all those paparazzi pics with Pete, then her face at the Billboard's award carpet really shocked me.

agdev.jpg

Posted

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I liked the way she looked after her first round of surgery/filler/tanner. Especially once she stopped wearing those frilly dresses I really liked her look.
I think she got something botched in 2018 though, she already looked off in all those paparazzi pics with Pete, then her face at the Billboard's award carpet really shocked me.

agdev.jpg

I dunno to me it looks like she just gained a lil bit of weight and it made her face fuller ? + her makeup in that last pic is really bad 

Posted

I’ve always wondered about the supposed “beef” between Ariana with people like Victoria and Jennette. Its clear watching videos from the Victorious days that pretty much the entire main cast would all hang out together, except for Victoria. I always thought maybe either Victoria was busier since she was the star, or she didn’t quite get along with the rest of the cast. And with Jennette, she and Ariana used to make videos and do live-streams together when Ari was still on Victorious and Jennette was still on iCarly. This one is them baking in Ari’s house. Also, here is part one of a livestream they did together which is after the Sam and Cat days I’m pretty sure, cuz Ari’s hair is brown and in the same style as the Yours Truly days. There’s tons of these videos you can find on YouTube.

After the feud between Ari and Jennette, Jen made a show loosely based around her life called What’s Next For Sarah. In one the the episodes she has an actress, playing a character called Gloriana, dress up like Ari and basically drag her to hell and back. Skip to 2:56 to see that scene.

Just thought I’d post these since her feuds were brought up on the last page. Ariana is still close friends with 2 of the Victorious stars (Matt Bennett and Liz Gillies).

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted (edited)

Jennette was so lame for doing that, it honestly made her look like she wanted clout for being Ariana's ex friend. Sam from icarly versus her in real life got wayyy too similar to me and it was just cringe. Who does that to an ex friend? Yeah maybe if she did something truly awful, otherwise thats so awkward?? Maybe I'm thinking of it too logically, but its just really embarrassing after filming a whole show and being close friends afterward. Like......... Jennette is 21 years old in this..... good job girl acting your age 100%. 

I agree. Even if your former friend did something really awful it’s way more healthy and productive to just learn from what happened move on. Trying to get some sort of revenge or embarrass them just causes you to sink to their level anyway. She could have been the bigger person (assuming Ariana actually did anything, no one really knows) but she went ahead and mocked her publicly. The way she portrayed Ariana was just that she is super self-absored, not a good friend, stupid and obnoxious. If those were her only issues with Ariana she could have distanced herself from the relationship once they stopped working together and been done with it.

But they follow each other on Instagram, so who even knows. They could have had some petty drama when they were younger and are now over it. Or they could be following each other to put any rumors of a feud to rest.

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted (edited)

I don't know if anyone has seen this but this utter waste of garbage is honestly spitting out the most disgusting and vile things. Yes I believe people deserve to be criticized, and Ariana and Nicki are both very problematic people and have done very problematic things, I'm not taking away from any of that. But he's seriously calling Ariana, R Kelly bait. Ariana wears outfits that are very childlike even though she's a grown ass woman but that doesn't mean you have to bring up a literal serial pedophile that has been offending for years without any repercussions and put him in the same name with Ariana. I'm sorry but that's taking it too far. I apologize if I'm being too disrespectful but men like him honestly disgust me.

Edited by SimplySamy

Posted (edited)

He apologized on Instagram directly to Ariana and her fans, but I still think he’s a piece of shit. Misogynist. So disgusting. 

Saying a grown woman is in fact NOT a real woman, but is actually a little girl just because of her body type, is fucking garbage (hits home for me a little as well). He may have tried to apologize but I think he meant every word he said about her. He strikes me as the type of person to say horrendous shit and then pass it off as a “joke” or “their sense of humor”, or that they’re just super oUTraGoUs aNd uNfiLTeReD. 

Edited by AnarchyStocking
Typo

Posted

He apologized on Instagram directly to Ariana and her fans, but I still think he’s a piece of shit. Misogynist. So disgusting. 

Saying a grown woman is in fact NOT a real woman, but is actually a little girl just because of her body type, is fucking garbage (hits home for me a little as well). He may have tried to apologize but I think he meant every word he said about her. He strikes me as the type of person to say horrendous shit and then pass it off as a “joke” or “their sense of humor”, or that they’re just super oUTraGoUs aNd uNfiLTeReD. 

Exactly.

The only reason he apologized is because absolutely NO ONE was agreeing with him. He thought since a lot of (stupid) people still support R Kelly he was going to get away with it. It backfired so now he’s apologizing.

The fact that he even though it was ok to speak like that says a lot about him. I hope there are no kids around this man.

Posted

By the way, this Jason Lee is the same guy that was following Beyonce around hoping to have a picture with her while she was trying to get away from him. This guy is really pathetic.

Posted

lol beyonce has always been lowkey shady like that, even in her destiny's child era.

Posted

Do we need more prroof this bitch is garbage? 

bce55ce9c332700fe6eb15a6552083f3.png

Posted

Do we need more prroof this bitch is garbage? 

bce55ce9c332700fe6eb15a6552083f3.png

what's the tldr on why people dont like this guy?

Posted

what's the tldr on why people dont like this guy?

Everything that's wrong with the right wing pretty much, he's an alt right troll whos very misogynist openly racist and just disgusting 

Posted

I agree. Even if your former friend did something really awful it’s way more healthy and productive to just learn from what happened move on. Trying to get some sort of revenge or embarrass them just causes you to sink to their level anyway. She could have been the bigger person (assuming Ariana actually did anything, no one really knows) but she went ahead and mocked her publicly. The way she portrayed Ariana was just that she is super self-absored, not a good friend, stupid and obnoxious. If those were her only issues with Ariana she could have distanced herself from the relationship once they stopped working together and been done with it.

But they follow each other on Instagram, so who even knows. They could have had some petty drama when they were younger and are now over it. Or they could be following each other to put any rumors of a feud to rest.

iirc Ariana and Jennette's beef basically stemmed from a salary issue at Nickelodeon. At that point Ariana was starting to make it big in the mainstream, and the network was apparently offering her a higher salary than Jennette for Sam & Cat. I remember it basically came to a head when Jennette boycotted the TCAs that year when she and Ariana were nominated. I think she expected Ariana to do the same, but Ariana ended up going and winning the TV actress award over her. Part of me can see where Jennette was coming from... she'd been on Nickelodeon for much longer than Ari, was leagues better at comedic acting (IMO)... but at the same time... damn. The way she handled her feelings was nagl. I was a big fan of both at the time too.

Fast forward to present times I saw a recent-ish interview where they asked Jennette about Ariana's engagement to Pete (this was when they were still engaged) and she said she texted Ariana congratulations and that they still keep in contact: https://youtu.be/kEhB1vcvBW0

Like you said, it seems like they just had petty drama when they were younger and they've both moved on!

Posted

OT but Has it been mentioned before how bad her makeup is? I'm seriously dumbfounded every time I see photos from red carpets, etc and you can see powder/unblended makeup/shitty eyeliner... These people make so much money. Who is doing their dang makeup? Her eyeliner has improved but her highlight/contour is not great and only brings out how much lighter her foundation is compared to her body.