• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Ariana Grande

2268 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Her fans are saying she is *allegedly* pregnant. She posted a picture with her belly and dog on it, and now they are speculating she might be pregnant.

(The 3rd picture, by the way.)

well at least she’s wearing jeans, and lets be real, she’d doesn’t let her dad post non-photoshopped pictures so I doubt she lets this guy either 😂

I’m liking the more mature style though, maybe she reads this thread and saw us ripping her for her baby uwu look 

She probably reads everything that is posted about her in internet lol. She stays 24/7 in her phone, wouldn't surprise me.

Edited by EmilyS

Posted

She may be but damn, women really cant get swollen without people saying we are pregnant can we

I agree, but I think her fans are just delusional 13 year olds who think making a baby is aesthetic somehow. Not shaming her at all, she can do whatever she wants.

Posted (edited)

This is crazy since even though we should take that one popular blind item site with a grain of salt. But some of his/her/they blinds were actually true like Katy Perry's pregnancy.

She should be careful hanging around with Jim Carrey. He was the major reason to influence Jenny McCarthy making the Anti-vax movement popular. His ex who tragically died from suicide that people were suspicious.

There are actually a lot of blind items about Ariana there that is similar to what we discussed here. 

his ex's suicide is really fucked up, he was alleged to have verbally abused her and given her STD's, but she was also said to have been a Scientologist who had married an American guy, not jim? for a green card. Cat White's ex husband tried to sue him alongside her family, which is why the case was seen as dismissive by the media. Her family was seen as money grubbing and "exposed" for being Scientologists, and people act like that somehow excuses Jim's behavior.

She seemed immensely fucked up and while the whole STD thing remains uncertain, it's said Cat faked the STD tests, he did seem verbally abrasive towards her in the text receipts between the two. She had a known history of mental illness and suicide attempts, and Jim provided the pills that caused her death. 

I feel like even if she was a Scientologist, she seemed to really care for him. I don't doubt that their relationship was presumably toxic on both ends? sort of like the Depp / Heard drama, except he seemed to hold a lot more power over her, than she did over him. She sounded very clingy and like she wanted his attention and for him to be available (you know, a good boyfriend to her) and he kept being a dick. Her suicide note insinuates toxicity from him as well. He should've known better than to have given his suicidal ex access to pills and goad her. Unfortunately the Scientology thing adds a new layer of "who knows if we'll ever know all sides of the story". The guy is mentally ill himself and it pisses me off.

If you cared for this woman, then for the love of god Jim why did you fucking not protect her? Why did you make her feel worse? Why did you fucking lead her on? Why did you not try and help her? So many fucking why's. I'm so fuckin' disappointed someone who's been all about ~okay I'm going to come out about dealing with muh mental health~ was so fucking nonchalant about a woman he said he loved.... killing herself. Your ex's mental health mattered as much as your own and you fuckin' verbally gaslighted her, do you even practice what you preach?! he hasn't really talked about her since, I wonder if that's telling of what he thinks. She can't say anything anymore, she's dead! This was before metoo took off and I'm surprised it's never been revisited. Guess it needs more woman to come out of the woodwork if they want to prove a pattern of behavior. The blind items seem to say where there's smoke, there's fire. He has had a lot of short lived relationships with younger women. It's hurt my perception of the guy. I want to believe because I really have looked up to him, in a lot of ways, that I thought he didn't seem like a misogynistic cunt, that he's not capable of things like this. I really thought he was ~oh so smarmy but in a cool charming way~ then I remember the nature of industry and how predatory men can be, and I… i nod my head… like in hindsight now all I can think is that he seems like he'd be temperamental and volatile behind the scenes and I should've recognized but whatever, what can I do? Who knows what's true and what's not? I just don't want him to hurt more women if he's hurt them, like that would stop it from happening

i never even knew about this till this year, not to try and preemptively cancel, but might as well put it out there, Ariana is young and I don't want her to end up in an abusive dynamic, sure her mental health isnt too good either. If she's involved with him and he's actually an abuser she should gtfo

Edited by flurry

Posted

Do i feel sorry or her? Yes. Do i think she deserves this? Yes.

She has built her career around her image and beauty instead of focusing more on her talent. And because of that the majority of her fans are now underage straight girls or gay boys who are extremely judgmental about appearance and only stan her because of that, and those fans whenever ariana gains weight or looks human will always have negative reactions or re-think on staining her.    And the small minority of fans who actually do love her for her music are leaving the fandom because they think alot of her recent music is all the same or mediocre.

his ex's suicide is really fucked up, he was alleged to have verbally abused her and given her STD's, but she was also said to have been a Scientologist who had married an American guy, not jim? for a green card. Cat White's ex husband tried to sue him alongside her family, which is why the case was seen as dismissive by the media. Her family was seen as money grubbing and "exposed" for being Scientologists, and people act like that somehow excuses Jim's behavior.

Speaking of Jim carrey, i see quite a few celebrity expose sites implying that Ariana and Jim Carrey had sex.

Posted

Do i feel sorry or her? Yes. Do i think she deserves this? Yes.

She has built her career around her image and beauty instead of focusing more on her talent. And because of that the majority of her fans are now underage straight girls or gay boys who are extremely judgmental about appearance and only stan her because of that, and those fans whenever ariana gains weight or looks human will always have negative reactions or re-think on staining her.    And the small minority of fans who actually do love her for her music are leaving the fandom because they think alot of her recent music is all the same or mediocre.

Speaking of Jim carrey, i see quite a few celebrity expose sites implying that Ariana and Jim Carrey had sex.

And this guy is literally 58 years old lol. He is more than twice her age (31 years) he was 31 yo when she was born, yikes, and that she wants to look like an underage teen girl makes it even more creepy.

(I know it's legally "normal", but morally/socially it's creepy.) I hope this is not real. She has fetish to be look like a toddler in her relationships, anyway. She wants to look shorter, petite, younger, so that wouldn't surprise me.

Posted

that 3rd pic is her ribcage though 

2BDC7DC3-0CF8-40F5-BAB5-3C0012A1F55B.jpeg

Posted (edited)

And this guy is literally 58 years old lol. He is more than twice her age (31 years) he was 31 yo when she was born, yikes, and that she wants to look like an underage teen girl makes it even more creepy.

(I know it's legally "normal", but morally/socially it's creepy.) I hope this is not real. She has fetish to be look like a toddler in her relationships, anyway. She wants to look shorter, petite, younger, so that wouldn't surprise me.

yeah she takes "I'm babey" one step too far.

take it from a girl who looks (and let's face it probably acts) younger than her age that I'm not even trying and I've still felt like I receive unwarranted attention from older men for coming across as innocent, it's not a good thing. just makes older men feel like they can exploit you. 

i like older guys and i can find older guys attractive but i can't imagine entering a relationship with one without coming out of it feeling like I've been used. hes my dad's age. i would find it really fucking weird if he's involved with a woman only a few years older than me (to badly superimpose a jim reference, I was born the year the cable guy came out)

She may be but damn, women really cant get swollen without people saying we are pregnant can we

almost had a heart attack thinking about the idea of her being pregnant cuz of the shit that I've been seeing ffs

obviously not true but a scary thought

Edited by flurry

Posted

yeah she takes "I'm babey" one step too far.

take it from a girl who looks (and let's face it probably acts) younger than her age that I'm not even trying and I've still felt like I receive unwarranted attention from older men for coming across as innocent, it's not a good thing. just makes older men feel like they can exploit you. 

i like older guys and i can find older guys attractive but i can't imagine entering a relationship with one without coming out of it feeling like I've been used. hes my dad's age. i would find it really fucking weird if he's involved with a woman only a few years older than me (to badly superimpose a jim reference, I was born the year the cable guy came out)

almost had a heart attack thinking about the idea of her being pregnant cuz of the shit that I've been seeing ffs

obviously not true but a scary thought

Havent been reading this thread on a while so I have to see what scary things you all are talking about 

Posted (edited)

Havent been reading this thread on a while so I have to see what scary things you all are talking about 

started a couple pages back 

there's a lot of rumors ariana is having a sexual affair with jim carrey, who's over twice her age and has a bunch of sketchy rumors surrounding him.

Edited by flurry

Posted (edited)

started a couple pages back 

there's a lot of rumors ariana is having a sexual affair with jim carrey, who's over twice her age and has a bunch of sketchy rumors surrounding him.

Eww wtf, will read and then edit

Oh, its just a rumor, Idk Hollywood has the weirdest rumors

Edited by arinbunny

Posted

The rumor Ariana being pregnant has become a yearly thing. There’s no way she’s pregnant. She’s obsessively been working out and showing off her body in tight clothing/crop tops and shorts/pants/leggings. 

Posted

pathetic of her fans to be honest, social media’s main focus has always been skinny girls with abs and small waist so to them bloated stomach or a little bump automatically means you’re pregnant. 

and when you deny being pregnant they will literally assume you’re trying to hide it, the sad truth is that what you see is natural but that shouldn’t be a big deal because it’s literally normal and what makes us.. human? 

such assumptions are the reason why most of us cover our tummy rolls and hide some parts. 

shouldn’t let social media and a bunch of kids define your beauty, and your size isn’t bothering anyone neither are your tummy rolls, you do you keep glowing, these kids have still a lot to learn.

Posted

Since PULL is shutting down people in other topics have created discords. Did anyone here want to create a discord or....

Posted

Since PULL is shutting down people in other topics have created discords. Did anyone here want to create a discord or....

it would be nice if there was a PULL on Reddit.