• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Ariana Grande

2268 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm willing to believe that Ari does get a natural tan, but no way in hell is it as dark as it's been for the past few years.

Posted

I feel bad for Jennette. Growing up she was who I looked up to. She wasn’t the ditzy blonde girl. She was the strong girl who got shit done and I can’t help but feel like Sam and cat ruined her career along with Ariana grandes drama. I feel like she sucks up to her now bc she feels like she has to or the whole world will jump down her throat so that’s why we never really got to hear more details about when she worked on Sam and cat. Also stans are calling is cat and Sam now. 

7649FC6D-7704-4883-B923-8B45483D6BA7.jpeg

Posted

Idk but her tan looks like peanut butter to me. That's literally what usually white people who pretends to be dark or straight black skin color.

I notice most white people have cooler or neutral understones, so when some do get tan it has a slight red tint to it. Ariana's tan is incosistent.

It's okay to get tan if you are naturally have light skin but she's being so extra with this. That's why some are jokingly calling her "Africana Grande", people are aware her blackfishing. 

Posted (edited)

Honestly, I believe her excessive usage of fake tan, is to do with her low self-esteem regarding her body. It's been apparent throughout the years that her relationship with her body isn't exactly healthy. Throughout my schooling years, few of my female peers had body dysmorphia believing they were too fat etc. Part of their body dysmorphia was excessively tanning, they thought they only looked good and were worthy when they were tan and dark. 

Edited by Cutelilcat

Posted

I wonder why she deletes so many stories and tweets, there’s even an account on insta dedicated to her deleted stuff with 130K followers. She deleted two stories today of her and her brother apparently getting new customized masks, she captioned "stunning pride mask" but deleted it the minute after. I feel like she’s addicted to social media/ posting about her life but she deletes everything to keep the "private girl" image, or maybe she’s just self conscious and re overthink about everything she post. She even deleted her HBD story for her mom, that doesn’t seem spontaneous to me. 

Probably a result of her getting criticized for things she’s posted in the past that caused an uproar so now she overthinks things.

Posted (edited)

she quickly unliked a shady tweet about kendall

B5D502FB-ECD9-4B44-851B-0C67DB87B3A3.thu

4D188A8E-D1DB-4C87-A37D-1C85DDDB8A00.thu

that ain’t cute, right when i thought she distanced herself from internet drama

edit: regardless if she doesn’t like kendall out of a sudden it’s just childish to like shady stuff about someone you unfollowed a month ago and it’s weak to unlike it lmao, at least own it

Edited by lanova

Posted

she quickly unliked a shady tweet about kendall

B5D502FB-ECD9-4B44-851B-0C67DB87B3A3.thu

4D188A8E-D1DB-4C87-A37D-1C85DDDB8A00.thu

that ain’t cute, right when i thought she distanced herself from internet drama

edit: regardless if she doesn’t like kendall out of a sudden it’s just childish to like shady stuff about someone you unfollowed a month ago and it’s weak to unlike it lmao, at least own it

she’s childish, thinks she’s funny and cute. She deserves the drags she gets. This is why she always has a falling out

The way she treated my friend before unfollowing her on Instagram was my final straw. People have no idea how she really is behind the scenes. A brat. 

Posted

The way she treated my friend before unfollowing her on Instagram was my final straw. People have no idea how she really is behind the scenes. A brat. 

i wanna hear the story 

this pretty much sums up how insincere she is

'i saw a lot of angry tweets from my fans and i never want to disappoint them so i unfollowed'

apparently her boyfriends aren’t the only people that she relies on, so she loves people but hours later she unfollows them and instead of talking to them she rather listen to her 15yo fans how embarrassing 

and isn’t it ironic of her to post this when she’s herself full of plastic surgery? this meme is still wack, there’s plenty of other things to post to empower women than this 'positive meme' 

73A15402-0DCF-4044-AC79-DBFEA5453FBB.thu

Posted

i wanna hear the story 

this pretty much sums up how insincere she is

'i saw a lot of angry tweets from my fans and i never want to disappoint them so i unfollowed'

apparently her boyfriends aren’t the only people that she relies on, so she loves people but hours later she unfollows them and instead of talking to them she rather listen to her 15yo fans how embarrassing 

and isn’t it ironic of her to post this when she’s herself full of plastic surgery? this meme is still wack, there’s plenty of other things to post to empower women than this 'positive meme' 

73A15402-0DCF-4044-AC79-DBFEA5453FBB.thu

i’m waiting for her permission because I would like to drop receipts(dms). The issue is she still likes ariana...

Posted

the eyebrows, the fillers.... make it stop. Someone needs to sit her down and fix those brows and to stop pumping her face full of filler and Botox, she is super pretty but she’s ruining it.

2F211FA7-DE26-4B29-AF33-4DEA2B52BEB7.jpeg

Posted

the eyebrows, the fillers.... make it stop. Someone needs to sit her down and fix those brows and to stop pumping her face full of filler and Botox, she is super pretty but she’s ruining it.

is she losing weight again?

Posted

obvious she wants to show her thigh gap and collarbones, her ana phase is creeping back

Posted

obvious she wants to show her thigh gap and collarbones, her ana phase is creeping back

agreed. It’s an angle to make sure she looks tiny and petite, which is what she try’s so hard to portray. 

Posted

this girl is dying to be anything but white it’s creepy.