• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Ariana Grande

1216 posts in this topic

Posted

InstagramWebsiteYoutube/FacebookSpotify

p01br7g4.jpg

Ariana Grande-Butera or simply Ariana Granda is a 25 year old  American Singer from Florida known for her hits song as well as her drama with Ex and Ex Costars

THE BEGINNING'S 

• She Started On the Set of Victorious playing Cat Valentine the series lasted for 3 years untill it was canceled. Most blamed Ariana for the Cancelation but Ari said in a tweet at the time that someone else wanted to do a tour and that some was Victoria Justice. She however blame Ariana For the show being canceled because of her Diva like behavior behind the scenes 

ariana-victoria-drama-02.jpg?w=300&resiz

This would kick of years of beef between Her and Victoria which seem to had ended but if its still on going can some please clarify in the thread 

• On the set of Sam & Cat after Victorious had ended Jennette McCurdy responded to a question on twitter Via twitlonger saying how Ariana was a Diva behind the scenes and how she was earning more than her Mcrurdy Response
  • After Sam &Cat Got Cancanceld she started her music Career in 2010

RELATIONSHIP DRAMA

Let Do a quick rundown on who she dated before  

Graham Phillips 2009-2011

Jai Brooks 2012-2014

Nathan Skyes 2013

Big Sean 2015

Ricky Alvarez 2015-2016

Mac Miller 2016-2018

Pete Davidson 2018

The Drama started around 2015 when she was dating Big Sean and after he Left her. When Big Sean was asked why he dump her he responded that she was "Selfish" and "Immature" and weeks after he claim he use Justin Beiber  to hurt him.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/big-sean-split-ariana-grande-5567534

She and Pete Gotten engaged after only dating for 4 months. Of course alot of fans had doubts it would lasts.  Soon they both began doing weird things. Her releasing a song called Pete on her album Him making jokes about living with her on SNL. Both buying a pig. Soon the relationship began to deteriorate in public and once She called off the Engagement It sorta sent Pete into a downward spiral to a point where he made a cryptd suicidal Instagram post. Hes alright but he refused to see Ariana when she showed up to the set of SNL to check on him when he was there.

*im sorry i know im not addressing the Mac stuff i really dont know much about that feel free to add that as well as the other ex's she dated

OTHER DRAMA 

• Her licking a Doughnut in July 2015 and saying she "Hate America"
  • Her Wanting to be carried everywhere when she's tired
  • Her saying she wants her fans to "Die" allegedly
  • Her Walking out of a photo shoot due do "bad lighting"

Posted

She's also rumored to have gotten plastic surgery. On one hand I want to say puberty, and weightloss, since she did go vegan, but I'm honestly quite uncertain.

Image result for ariana grande plastic surgeryImage result for ariana grande plastic surgery

Posted

People've been accusing her of trying real hard to look like latino or black, thoughts? 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor ariana grande trying to be latina

On one hand, people are saying it's because she's Italian, and I understand she tans herself frequently, but wouldn't she be tan in her earlier days back in Victorious and Sam and Cat? Or just somewhat darker in childhood pictures? I'm not saying it can't shift here and there, but all at once seems weird.

Posted

Nothing against them and I don't pay that much attention to celebrities so forgive me for saying this, but I can't believe all these famous people popping up come from the average to mediocre Nickelodeon/Disney shows that I forgot about a long time ago.

Posted

Nothing against them and I don't pay that much attention to celebrities so forgive me for saying this, but I can't believe all these famous people popping up come from the average to mediocre Nickelodeon/Disney shows that I forgot about a long time ago.

Disney Idk but with Nick it might be a reason for it with the whole Dan Snider (idk how you spell his last name ) and his feet obsession he had. its Vids on YT that talks that he might have molested some of his Nick stars Allegedly 

Posted

Disney Idk but with Nick it might be a reason for it with the whole Dan Snider (idk how you spell his last name ) and his feet obsession he had. its Vids on YT that talks that he might have molested some of his Nick stars Allegedly 

Dan Schneider?

Posted

Dan Schneider?

Yeah him.

Posted

I love Ari! I love her music and her voice

But it's pretty obvious she's had plastic surgery/fillers. She's definitely gotten a brow lift (her brow lift was the reason why her right eyebrow was crooked for sometime lol) and a nose job. And probably upper lip fillers.

Screenshot_20190108-175114.thumb.png.fb9

Here's a quick little thing on Mac n ari. They dated for 2 years and was Ariana's longest relationship. They were cute and really good together but Malcolm's drug addiction ended up driving Ari away and they broke up. 

I really loved them relationship together. There so many videos of them performing together on stage and you could literally see Mac light up when Ari comes on stage. It's sad the way it ended, but Ariana definitely wasn't to blame for his suicide. He had a drug problem, she tried to help him but it didn't pan out. It probably was effecting her in a negative way so she left.

I do believe that if Mac hadn't passed away, they would've got back together sooner or later. I think she was caught up in this whirlwind romance with Pete and rushed things. When Mac passed she was brought back into reality and knew she still loved malcom and ended things with Pete.

There is no proof that it was a suicide.

Posted

As an Ariana fan, I do think Sweetener was an underwhelming album. Dangerous Woman was still her best album hands down.

Posted

Victoria actually denied bullying her in this interview