• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

41 posts in this topic

Posted

:S nothing more to say than... they were too young to get a webcam. Their parents should've been aware of what they were doing, Hahaha....

Posted

I could only watch a few of them but dear god... :alpacaworry:

Posted

Honestly it's not even about age it's about manners and common sense. I'd hate to live next to this loud rude family 

Posted

Does anybody have any of her deleted Youtube videos?

Posted

Their father - Scott Ostrenga 

He also was the one to take shots of Kiki when she was younger, too!

Posted

thanks. But why he does this videos?I think this is stranger?!

Posted

Does anybody have any of her deleted Youtube videos?

This. I was wondering as well. I actually enjoyed some of them.

Posted

the greatest cringe material of all.

Posted (edited)

I could only get through 3 of them. Can anyone recommend which ones are worth watching?

Edited by FFWorshipper

Posted (edited)

Just found a few more that was posted on the net - haven't actually watched them fully yet.

They look very old:

videoplayback (2).mp4

I'm not anorexic [proof].mp4

MY ASS.mp4

videoplayback (1).mp4

* In the "I'm not anorexic" video she is eating something, but I can't make out what it is....not sure if she was a vegan at that time.

Edited by itsmenadz
typo

Posted

Has anyone found the one's from her YouTube account yet or? 

Posted

Has anyone found the one's from her YouTube account yet or? 

I want to see the one she took of Mr Myspace in drag, so the vid was called. Drag 4 life

Posted

Guess the Ostrenga's are still lurking this site...the channel on Youtube called emoxgirlxscout where I found those videos has been wiped clean...if I'm not mistaken that was Kiki's channel before she became miss Kannibal.

As you can see, her last login onto this channel was 9 years ago... I think she forgot about about the channel.  

(I took a screenshot before she deleted the videos)

kiki.thumb.png.7386b4590c6a2d2743d81c914

Posted

Guess the Ostrenga's are still lurking this site...the channel on Youtube called emoxgirlxscout where I found those videos has been wiped clean...if I'm not mistaken that was Kiki's channel before she became miss Kannibal.

Hidden Content

Honestly, she was funny as a scene girl. I don't mean it in a mean way. She was funny and life-loving so to say. Carefree. It's nice to see her smile. Thank you for the vids mendaz