• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

venus angelic General Venus Angelic thread

8129 posts in this topic

Posted

Guess who doesn't have to Cook and has McDonald's on the way?!    Me! :happee:

Lol, I feel a total derp right now... But yay, McDonald's!

my boyfriend literally just asked me what i was reading on my ipad and i had sUCH A HARD TIME TO EXPLAIN. 

Same with mine! lol

Posted

Guess who doesn't have to Cook and has McDonald's on the way?!    Me! :happee:

Lol, I feel a total derp right now... But yay, McDonald's!

my boyfriend literally just asked me what i was reading on my ipad and i had sUCH A HARD TIME TO EXPLAIN. 

Same with mine! lol

It's 3am here and I CAN'T SLEEP

Posted

Margo does this thing where she blames HER behaviours on everyone else. Ex, saying Manaki is manipulative and that Venus is the one throwing an instagram tantrum. 

Ps, someone should look up whether or not if you get sued you will get your spouse visa taken away, I'm only on my 5 min break at work otherwise I would myself!!! 
I hate working on a beautifully dramatic day such as this one :alpacadone:

Posted

someone please make an edit of "miley whats good?" but with venus and margo's faces.:haiplz:

margo did write something like it at the end of one of her posts, but yes, we need an edit 

Posted

OH! I could finally catch up!
They have very fast hands:Alpacamad::Alpacamad::Alpacamad: ajajajaj Margo has me really sick!! How can there be a human being so contemptible? :beardo: How is it possible you can think through the mind sue his own daughter!!! and that face!! AAAAHAGAHGAHAGAHGA DDDD:< old bitch! KJJJJJJJJJ *snarling cat* I think Venus is the type of person missing fingers on his forehead that is not very clever .__.! (I want to say is why not defended? :lamasad: to change their accounts or it :alpacadone:) and Why speak in their mother Margo & English language at a time with Venus?!!! OOOOO:< mmmmm..... 

thatsuspicious11290359.thumb.jpg.61eb7459cd0471f8aba71

"Venus is the type of person missing fingers on his forehead" I think something got lost in translation booboo xD

Posted

Ps, someone should look up whether or not if you get sued you will get your spouse visa taken away

I think getting sued should not be a trouble for you because you can still be found innocent. Being found guilty - maybe that could be a problem in Japan but I don´t know their ways about this.

Posted

you know that feeling you get when people say something so often or talk so much so their words lose meaning? same with margo. im endlessly bored by her rants and accusations on instagram even though venus seems really mature and quiet about it releasing only 2 statements and not arguing with every person on ig she didnt block. like how does this make margo any more credible? if you compared this side by side its obvious she is wacko and attacking her own child relentlessly, even if she brought 500 witnesses along to testify against venus.

Posted

Off Topic: I'm watching "Airport Security" (You know, that programs that show how Australian government controls its borders etc)..

Try to just imagine Margo being blocked there LOL! (If you know the program, you know what i mean lol:haiplz:)

Posted (edited)

Imagine Margo trying to testify in court with her incoherent rambling. 

Baloney.jpg

Edited by boopa

Posted

image.jpg

Posted (edited)

" Venus es el tipo de persona dedos en su frente que falta" Creo que algo se perdió en la traducción boobooxD

It is not that they have lost something in translation 
"2 fingers in front" is a latin american saying AHAHA means, this person does not think :alpacadone::alpacadone: sorry my english sucks 

Edited by Emii

Posted

Tbh I'm bored with all of this and Margo's shit. I'm sorry but I was on page 530 and I didn't bother reading individual responses lol I just read the updates. Poor Venus, she does look tired. Wtf is up with Margo like 1) why doesn't she understand that her restraining Venus is the wrong thing not the fact that Venus ran away from her?? 2) Wtf does Margo think she can sue Venus with? Just let Venus know to look at PULL and she's loaded with evidence against Margo. 3) Why is she all telling Venus to stop bitching on IG and to private message her, she's been bitching on IG for DAYS NON STOP!! Venus just posted us an update about what went on from her view but God forbid Venus should defend herself now she is the devil daughter who is immature?? 

Just fucking stop Margo; you're exhausted, Venus is exhausted, WE'RE exhausted. Give up the game, let your daughter go and try and get some perspective on your shitty life. I know it's scary coz you've lost the only person in your life for the past 11 or something years but you can both get over it. I'm sick of your constant moaning, you'd think with everything that's 'going on' for you that you would have more important things than vomiting your lies across the net, but apparently that's more important at least we know one thing that's true about all this, we know where your priorities lie!!! 

*End of rant*

Sorry guys!

Posted

Finally caught up with all the drama

In light of the recent post from Venus, I don't think that it is a publicity stunt. At all. I actually feel kind of sorry for Venus though. She looks so tired.

Posted

" Venus es el tipo de persona dedos en su frente que falta" Creo que algo se perdió en la traducción boobooxD

"2 fingers in front" is a latin american saying AHAHA means, this person does not think

I wasn't familiar with the term, Today I learned haha :D 

image.jpg

This Keemstar guy is...interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O7tDDfzyRo 

Posted

"2 fingers in front" is a latin american saying AHAHA means, this person does not think

I wasn't familiar with the term, Today I learned haha :D 

image.jpg

This Keemstar guy is...interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O7tDDfzyRo 

Keemstr is an absolute asshole