• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

venus angelic General Venus Angelic thread

8129 posts in this topic

Posted

Edit : it's Margo in the bed. I realized that my edit could be mistaken as " Margo selling Venus " rather then " Margos financial contribution" 

image.jpg

Great edit! It made me laugh.

I personally believe it's Venus in the bed. It makes more sense to me that Margo would actually creepily take photos of her daughter in bed while she sleeps especially if she could blackmail her. 

This is a lot of speculation, but we know that they've lived in shared homes before and such and I feel like Venus is just innocently sleeping and has learned to be somewhat used to sharing spaces with men. I don't think Venus *slept* with the guy. I think she really is just sharing a bed with him. I know it's weird his arm is wrapped around her but I really do feel like it's Venus with him but Margo knew the photo would be incriminating to Venus regardless of the real story behind the photo. (Which I believe is actually of innocent roots of two people sharing a bed..)

This doesn't have a lot of backing but I really do feel this way. I think Margo believed by sharing the photo people would find Venus to be tainted and scandalous even though there really is some sort of behind the scenes manipulation. 

Posted

Do you have any good ways of writing it? Of course I thought of the idea to write to them but it's like 1 am here and I can't write for my life 😭

I really have no clue :/! I'm not really good at trying to write formal messages :L

And also, I can't believe people actually think her hair is real especially in the 30 second video you can see that the fringe goes all the way up to the middle of her head and there is no part just like most wigs. She's also posted photos of her legit hair (shorter and more faded) and no one but us have seemed to notice, ahh! 

Posted

I personally believe it's Venus in the bed. It makes more sense to me that Margo would actually creepily take photos of her daughter in bed while she sleeps especially if she could blackmail her. 

This is a lot of speculation, but we know that they've lived in shared homes before and such and I feel like Venus is just innocently sleeping and has learned to be somewhat used to sharing spaces with men. I don't think Venus *slept* with the guy. I think she really is just sharing a bed with him. I know it's weird his arm is wrapped around her but I really do feel like it's Venus with him but Margo knew the photo would be incriminating to Venus regardless of the real story behind the photo. (Which I believe is actually of innocent roots of two people sharing a bed..)

This doesn't have a lot of backing but I really do feel this way. I think Margo believed by sharing the photo people would find Venus to be tainted and scandalous even though there really is some sort of behind the scenes manipulation. 

I dunno. To me it looks like Margo set a laptop down on a desk, started a photo timer, and hopped into bed just in time for the shot.

Posted

Maybe the man in the bed is her real father and she really is half Asian!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN

Posted

Maybe the man in the bed is her real father and she really is half Asian!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN

Margo must be a damn cougar then because no way in hell is he her age lmao.

Posted

Margo must be a damn cougar then because no way in hell is he her age lmao.

explains the dance video or the asmr videos, she must keep the boys entertained as well

Posted

I have no theory for this recent going-ons. But it just feels off to me. 

Posted

This is all so wrong...

Posted

I have no theory for this recent going-ons. But it just feels off to me. 

I agree, the whole thing seems off but they're (either both of them or just Margo) already pretending like nothing happened so there's not much we can do .-.

Posted

Honestly, guys.

I think they're doing all of this just for publicity.

Yes, they're nuts.

Posted

Honestly, guys.

I think they're doing all of this just for publicity.

Yes, they're nuts.

Doubtful, if they were Margaret would have continued with the stunt for at least a little longer & not be trying so hard to pretend nothing happened. Besides, she hates bad press unless she can play victim (for exmaple the mr.yan incident). No if this was a stunt she would have been way more dramatic & not have deleted Venus's posts  as quickly as she did. She definitely trying to make herself the victim now, but had this been another stunt the manaki & venus pic would have never appeared. Nor would have Venus's little outburst. Margaret loves to stay in the fan's favor for that.

Posted

More recycling photos *sigh*

2e1b1hs.jpg

Posted

About the Manaki picture, maybe she took it with him, then was wondering wether or not she should post it in case her mum got angry? And after a week or so she decided to post it? Idk, just wondering if maybe that's why the picture seems to be taken earlier than it was actually posted.

Posted

About the Manaki picture, maybe she took it with him, then was wondering wether or not she should post it in case her mum got angry? And after a week or so she decided to post it? Idk, just wondering if maybe that's why the picture seems to be taken earlier than it was actually posted.

Thats possible though, its hard to tell. First of all, just cause it has "happy new years!" flags doesn't really mean much. It's still january & a lot of theme parks will leave up decorations & merch for extended periods of time so more people have the opportunity to experience them. It could be that they leave the new years signs up through January. Much like  how disney will leave up it's Christmas decorations up through jan 3rd.

I think thats very likley the case that venus wanted to post it before but knew her mo would get mad. Venus's mother probably requires her to post a certain amount of pictures a week so she has venus compile them and post new photos as she told.

Posted

Doubtful, if they were Margaret would have continued with the stunt for at least a little longer & not be trying so hard to pretend nothing happened. Besides, she hates bad press unless she can play victim (for exmaple the mr.yan incident). No if this was a stunt she would have been way more dramatic & not have deleted Venus's posts  as quickly as she did. She definitely trying to make herself the victim now, but had this been another stunt the manaki & venus pic would have never appeared. Nor would have Venus's little outburst. Margaret loves to stay in the fan's favor for that.

Hmmn... I don't know, it was weird since the first time that Venus posted a picture of her and Manaki just marrying each other.

I immediately thought it was a joke or something. Why would she post something like that? She seems really private in any other aspect of her life. She played the saint, virgin, childish doll, and all of the sudden, she was marrying this guy. 

And yes, later on, she backed up about that story. I was expecting that.

Let's imagine she did marry him and she did have all of those problems. Why would she keep posting stuff about that relationship if she knows is not stable?

I think both Margaret and Venus don't give a shit about their fans and actually enjoy playing with them.

If Venus cared, she would make a video or include a small introduction/description in the latest video. "Guys, I just want you to know that I'm ok, thanks for worrying for me, bla bla". Instead, she uploaded that autistic video praising for compliments about her eyes. Sure, it might be under Mayo's orders but my point still stands. They don't give a fuck about their followers and they would play with them if necessary.