• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

venus angelic General Venus Angelic thread

8138 posts in this topic

Posted

Margaret made a new post on Instagram. Is she naked?

Posted

Yeah, looks totally sick to me lol ¬¬ 

mayo.JPG

Posted (edited)

her photo caption feels like an attempt to pretend to be venus. but on the wrong account. with the wrong picture.    and why the f should she go to school? to learn korean? get a job woman???

PS: SICK IN BED AND MAKEUP oN BC THATS WHAT ILL PEOPLE CARE ABOUT

Edited by BibisBootyPalace
typo

Posted

Woof~

But back on topic... I seriously hope she did get away from her mom. That chick is cray cray!! I just wonder what old margo will do when she is no longer able to leech off her daughter? Maybe she will have a melt down no longer being able to control her.

If what that quote said was correct and Margo finding a Korean guy then she can go leech off him instead. Highly doubtful though.

I couldn't imagine Venus running away because Margo being involved with someone either. She probably saw an opening and ran. I just hope everything is fine. IF they read this, then I want to see a photo with a time stamp, hand written on paper. That would be good evidence.  

Posted

...IF they read this, then I want to see a photo with a time stamp, hand written on paper. That would be good evidence.  

I was thinking the same exact thing this morning when I was getting ready to go out! It wouldn't hurt to take that picture because it's quick and easy to do, so...

Posted

her photo caption feels like an attempt to pretend to be venus. but on the wrong account. with the wrong picture.    and why the f should she go to school? to learn korean? get a job woman???

First she said she is going to a language school, then it's no, and now it's yes again?

Assuming by school she meant the language school.

Posted

If I were Venus right now running away and getting away from my sociopath mom, the last thing on my mind would be social media. I have a feeling she's been done with it for a long time. I do hope once she and Manaki are safe and rested she will let us know she's okay. But if she never returns, maybe for the better for her to function like a real adult. 

Posted

What even, lol is this someone here??

image.png

image.png

Posted

And being naked! I also undress whenever I catch a cold lol 9_9

Posted (edited)

Im guessing they uploaded the video to act like everything was back to normal or nothing even happened. I just want to know, was Venus the one who uploaded it or Margo???

Also, is it me or does she seem really....frantic? In that video? She doesn't seem very relaxed and instead looks like she's straining. Perhaps something was going on while she was recording this? it could be just me tho lol

Edited by mystia

Posted

And being naked! I also undress whenever I catch a cold lol 9_9

being undressed helps preserving your body warmth, the more you know

What even, lol is this someone here??

image.png

image.png

there are several accounts dedicated to exposing margaret lol. (were posted a few pages back)   exposing_palermo,jetixc(??) and mewwcheww.spam

Posted

being undressed helps preserving your body warmth, the more you know

I know (I still put on some extra clothes when I'm ill), but I doubt thats the reason why she posted the pic though ;)

Posted

I have been thinking as to why Venus would record and edit a video a week in advance since we all know she loves to take her time. Which lead me to believe that Venus had something planned around these days. Coincidence that it falls together with Manaki visiting.  As I mentioned earlier, I really believe her Visa got approved, Manaki and Venus kept it a secret and just went Boo-bye-bye-boo!

Posted

If venus really did leave don't you think margo would be throwing a fit and screaming "That stalker kidnapped my daughter!" And trying to make Manaki look like the bad guy? If she doesn't want her to be with him I would have assumed she would try to play the victim card and turn her fans on manaki and try to make it look like she was kidnapped. 

Posted

I don't think Venus has ran away with Manaki, I think Margo's craziness blackmailed Venus to come back and now she's stuck at home with no phone/laptop, and her mum is just uploading on her behalf to make it look like everything is fine and dandy.