• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

venus angelic General Venus Angelic thread

8125 posts in this topic

Posted

That does make sense, I mean maybe the reason why Venus hasn't uploaded anything is because Margo has changed her passwords to prevent her posting more pictures up of her and Manaki, or anything for that matter since she has already posted photos with captions going against Margo. If Margo logged into Venus's IG on her phone, would it then kick Venus out on her phone?

I know snapchat only lets you log in on one thing at a time, but I think instagram would stay logged in unless Margo changes the password. If so, Venus probably went to go on instagram only to find it's asking for a new password... if that happened to me however, I'd quickly create a new one and speak out, but it really seems like she doesn't want to cause (too much) drama

Posted

Lol the hashtags are still going on her photos, I feel like Venus would've stepped up by now and cleared something up with all these attacks against her dearest mother.

Another thing I wanted to get off my chest was this particular follower was commenting non-stop on a photo of Venus and attacking everyone for getting involved with Venus's private life and telling her take a holiday; I'm sure I saw a comment somewhere were she was talking with Margo and supporting her. Irritated me to no end like, GOD ARE YOU BLIND OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES.

And like why would Margo post that stupid IG post of her tits next to her daughter's face? You can see that Venus is not happy in the slightest even being covered up with bunny features.

Posted

Another thing I wanted to get off my chest was this particular follower was commenting non-stop on a photo of Venus and attacking everyone for getting involved with Venus's private life and telling her take a holiday; I'm sure I saw a comment somewhere were she was talking with Margo and supporting her. Irritated me to no end like, GOD ARE YOU BLIND OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES.

Yeah it's the german one right? Saw the same and cringed so much, like geez... some People need to step out of delululand and have some reality check. :alpacaworry:

Posted

Yeah it's the german one right? Saw the same and cringed so much, like geez... some People need to step out of delululand and have some reality check. :alpacaworry:

I can't remember the name even though it's on the tip of my tongue because I saw it pop up so much! All I remember is the account having what looked like handmade crafts. Anyway yeah, why not take a look at the facts?? I bet this person missed all of the random posts when Margo went crazy and probably hasn't got the foggiest idea what actually went on and thinks everyone is just attacking them for no reason.

Posted

Sorry for the double post too but I just watched the video "she" just posted and was reading the comments and such. Through this lifestream/instagram drama, I really thought it opened a lot of the fans eyes to what was really going on, but reading the comments, only about 1 in 20 mentions anything that has taken place within the past 48 hours. I mean, I suppose it's more than before but still, it feels like there's still just as many ignorant fans as before -sigh-

EDIT/ And taking away any comment that mentions Mayo, it's really only like 1 comment in 100

video?

Posted

They uploaded that picture yesterday on her facebook... thats weird if it was already up for a while lol

30m1y1e.jpg

I think Venus likes to use her IG more than her FB hence the large time gap between the photos.

Posted

If Venus is gone, Margo really better get thrifty in recycling footage to make new videos on her channel. 

No videos, no money; no money, no home. Nowhere to crawl back to when you've burned all your bridges. 

Posted

Margaret made a new post on Instagram. Is she naked?

Posted

Yeah, looks totally sick to me lol ¬¬ 

mayo.JPG

Posted (edited)

her photo caption feels like an attempt to pretend to be venus. but on the wrong account. with the wrong picture.    and why the f should she go to school? to learn korean? get a job woman???

PS: SICK IN BED AND MAKEUP oN BC THATS WHAT ILL PEOPLE CARE ABOUT

Edited by BibisBootyPalace
typo

Posted

Woof~

But back on topic... I seriously hope she did get away from her mom. That chick is cray cray!! I just wonder what old margo will do when she is no longer able to leech off her daughter? Maybe she will have a melt down no longer being able to control her.

If what that quote said was correct and Margo finding a Korean guy then she can go leech off him instead. Highly doubtful though.

I couldn't imagine Venus running away because Margo being involved with someone either. She probably saw an opening and ran. I just hope everything is fine. IF they read this, then I want to see a photo with a time stamp, hand written on paper. That would be good evidence.  

Posted

...IF they read this, then I want to see a photo with a time stamp, hand written on paper. That would be good evidence.  

I was thinking the same exact thing this morning when I was getting ready to go out! It wouldn't hurt to take that picture because it's quick and easy to do, so...

Posted

her photo caption feels like an attempt to pretend to be venus. but on the wrong account. with the wrong picture.    and why the f should she go to school? to learn korean? get a job woman???

PS: SICK IN BED AND MAKEUP oN BC THATS WHAT ILL PEOPLE CARE ABOUT

First she said she is going to a language school, then it's no, and now it's yes again?

Assuming by school she meant the language school.

Posted

If I were Venus right now running away and getting away from my sociopath mom, the last thing on my mind would be social media. I have a feeling she's been done with it for a long time. I do hope once she and Manaki are safe and rested she will let us know she's okay. But if she never returns, maybe for the better for her to function like a real adult. 

Posted

What even, lol is this someone here??

image.png

image.png