• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

venus angelic General Venus Angelic thread

8138 posts in this topic

Posted

Basically we haven't heard from the original Venus for quite a while right ... ? :Alpacashocked:
Even though she's one hell of a snowflake . This is slightly worrying ... I feel kinda / almost bad for her (?) :alpacaworry:

I don't think we can say we've officially heard from her for at least 24 hours? I really don't think this is a bid to create more hype (but I suppose everything is possible) like I really believe Venus wanted to and thought she could post the picture of her and Manaki without it causing a stir. At first it didn't! All her fans were like "Oh so cute!" and whatnot, the deletion was what started it and I really don't think it was meant to blow this big out of proportion. I hope she's okay

Posted

First time poster here, long time observer (hence the name)! So yeah the other night I spotted in my YouTube suggestions that live stream video but it was too late for me to stay up and watch it. Next morning I jump on here to see what all the fuss is about, can't believe it blew up so much I spent my entire day reading from page 340 to now to catch up. I've read all your suggestions and theories and I guess my thoughts are:

• Venus is obviously unhappy with the situation from those comments that she made about having her pictures being deleted.
  • Can't believe Margo would go out of her way to try and shame her daughter that way, and now it is clear she has access to her daughter's social media accounts that many of the posts afterwards with Margo's style of writing is definitely not Venus.
  • I don't think she got hacked, I think it is Margo using it up as a cover up for the fact she went crazy - couldn't have been Manaki as he hardly knows English.
  • Venus definitely isn't faking happy in the photo with Manaki, so yeah I think maybe she has a private account somewhere that she used to get in contact with him to meet up.
  • I think Margo realised that if her daughter married him that she would not be able to stay in Japan with Venus so installed in her mind that getting married so young is a bad idea etc. and perhaps forced Venus to move with her when the visa ran out; I dunno, just seems like Venus did quite like Manaki even though they were both super shy around each other it was her first boyfriend after all? Not like Manaki ever did anything to Venus to be classed as a stalker or pedo (which he can't be classed as now as it is clear Venus gives him permission to see her and she is old enough). So I think the whole marriage thing went tits up because of Margo because tbh I think Venus would think of herself being in love with Manaki since he's her first boyfriend and she knows no different??
  • Those photos of her in that nightie/long pyjama top (seen in an earlier IG post that she is wearing it as a long top with no bottoms) are clearly old since there are a fair few of her wearing the same top and hairstyle. So probably Margo recycling stuff to make it look like Venus is still active, and the top is baggy on Venus so Margo could easily fit into it. I don't think that is Venus with another man, I can't imagine a girl who despised bras to be cuddled up to a dirty man.

I don't know what's happening now or what to think... That Manaki IG account obviously wasn't written by either Venus or Manaki because of the use 'mum', I dunno maybe a tourist in Japan recognised the pair out together and witnessed what happened when Margo found out and found them and posted it?

I'm not sure what to think about the video because it would've been late Seoul time and I saw someone mention that maybe she posted it when she saw the photo of them out together but it would be too late by then; perhaps Venus didn't come back that night and she was freaking out? Maybe Venus returned and that's why the stream didn't go live. I'm not entirely sure of the progression of IG posts and when the video was set to go live so I can't say for sure if the IG posts were posted before to blackmail Venus into returning.

I kinda don't feel that it was a ploy to draw attention to Venus because this is bad press, and Margo wouldn't want her or Venus to look bad in front of the fans hence why she tries changing everything around in the comments on IG and her posts that they were hacked and that they are victims of a jealous stalker. Too bad for Margo because now everyone is calling her out on her BS and questioning her mental health, the majority of which probably have never read PULL which is comforting because hopefully Venus is starting to realise it too. I know they did three campaigns to raise money, but I think that might've been them stupidly believing that all of their 'fangelics' would support them (as well as all the creepy men that Margo KNOWS is following Venus) and didn't think it would make them look incredibly stupid.

I think a lot of the drama is Margo's doing anyway, it is clear she is possessive of her daughter and they have had so much drama following them since Margo got properly involved and turned her daughter's idea of fun into a 'business' (watched clips of I'm a Living Doll back when Venus actually looked happy to do it and her mother had not long started to take over). I first discovered Venus when she made it on British TV for being a doll, and Margo defended her choice of lifestyle by saying that she saw nothing wrong with Venus wanting to dress that way because it was better that she dressed how she wanted instead of dressing slutty, and getting drunk and pregnant; I applauded Margo for this comment because it was true and felt like back then she truly wanted to support Venus, but now well...WTF.

Sorry for uber long post, I've been observing this for a while lol. Reading all your posts has me a little worried for Venus's safety, I hope she's okay and we hear from her soon.

Posted (edited)

Like actual Venus , WHERE THE HELL ARE YOOOU ?
Are you with your mom or not ? WHYYYYY hasn't she changed her password or created a new social media account to get away from her mom's shit posting !? :alpacadone:
So many questions I have for dis snowflake omfg :Alpacamad:  What on earth is she up to ? 
( I actually do hope she is safe though ... ) :alpacaworry:

Edited by Tiny_Sylveon
More spelling ORZ I can't spell ;A;

Posted

Like actual Venus , WHERE THE HELL ARE YOOOU ?
Are you with your mom or not ? WHYYYYY hasn't she changed her password or created a new social media account to get away from her mom's shit posting !? :alpacadone:
So many questions I have for dis snowflake omfg :Alpacamad:  What on earth is she up to ? 
( I actually do hope she is safe ... ) :alpacaworry:

Maybe Venus can't change the passwords... maybe she never knew them in the first place? Because really, once you make any social media account pretty much on your phone, it logs you in permanently and you don't have to re-enter your password (unless you manually click through to log out). I can just imagine at the start of things Margo handing Venus a phone saying "Here is your Facebook and instagram, they already signed in for you, no need to know your own password."

Either Venus never knew her passwords OR Margo changed them before Venus could :L 

Posted (edited)

I came up with some theory

Maybe Venus actually married Manaki. When this happened Margo checked  if she can stay in Japan with Venus because she is her mother, but it turned out that Margo cannot stay on someone else's visa so she convinced Venus marring was a bad idea and that she should left Manaki. They said to fans that there was a mistake in documents and went to Korea but they left their stuff in Japan because Venus was supposed to get visa, go to Japan, take all that stuff and divorce Manaki and after that return to Margo. Venus actually liked the idea of being with Manaki so she kept in touch with him on private account and when he said her visa is ready, they decided to get Venus out of Margo's hands. Margo went nuts and here we are.

I don't know if this makes sense 

Edited by Mamechiko
autocorrect, ugh

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the double post too but I just watched the video "she" just posted and was reading the comments and such. Through this lifestream/instagram drama, I really thought it opened a lot of the fans eyes to what was really going on, but reading the comments, only about 1 in 20 mentions anything that has taken place within the past 48 hours. I mean, I suppose it's more than before but still, it feels like there's still just as many ignorant fans as before -sigh-

EDIT/ And taking away any comment that mentions Mayo, it's really only like 1 comment in 100

Edited by Nennybenny97

Posted

Maybe Venus can't change the passwords... maybe she never knew them in the first place? Because really, once you make any social media account pretty much on your phone, it logs you in permanently and you don't have to re-enter your password (unless you manually click through to log out). I can just imagine at the start of things Margo handing Venus a phone saying "Here is your Facebook and instagram, they already signed in for you, no need to know your own password."

Either Venus never knew her passwords OR Margo changed them before Venus could :L 

That does make sense, I mean maybe the reason why Venus hasn't uploaded anything is because Margo has changed her passwords to prevent her posting more pictures up of her and Manaki, or anything for that matter since she has already posted photos with captions going against Margo. If Margo logged into Venus's IG on her phone, would it then kick Venus out on her phone?

Posted

Now that's REALLY scary :Alpacashocked: Oh if that is true, that doesn't surprise me, seems like something Mayo would do. 

Posted

That does make sense, I mean maybe the reason why Venus hasn't uploaded anything is because Margo has changed her passwords to prevent her posting more pictures up of her and Manaki, or anything for that matter since she has already posted photos with captions going against Margo. If Margo logged into Venus's IG on her phone, would it then kick Venus out on her phone?

I know snapchat only lets you log in on one thing at a time, but I think instagram would stay logged in unless Margo changes the password. If so, Venus probably went to go on instagram only to find it's asking for a new password... if that happened to me however, I'd quickly create a new one and speak out, but it really seems like she doesn't want to cause (too much) drama

Posted

Lol the hashtags are still going on her photos, I feel like Venus would've stepped up by now and cleared something up with all these attacks against her dearest mother.

Another thing I wanted to get off my chest was this particular follower was commenting non-stop on a photo of Venus and attacking everyone for getting involved with Venus's private life and telling her take a holiday; I'm sure I saw a comment somewhere were she was talking with Margo and supporting her. Irritated me to no end like, GOD ARE YOU BLIND OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES.

And like why would Margo post that stupid IG post of her tits next to her daughter's face? You can see that Venus is not happy in the slightest even being covered up with bunny features.

Posted

Another thing I wanted to get off my chest was this particular follower was commenting non-stop on a photo of Venus and attacking everyone for getting involved with Venus's private life and telling her take a holiday; I'm sure I saw a comment somewhere were she was talking with Margo and supporting her. Irritated me to no end like, GOD ARE YOU BLIND OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES.

Yeah it's the german one right? Saw the same and cringed so much, like geez... some People need to step out of delululand and have some reality check. :alpacaworry:

Posted

Yeah it's the german one right? Saw the same and cringed so much, like geez... some People need to step out of delululand and have some reality check. :alpacaworry:

I can't remember the name even though it's on the tip of my tongue because I saw it pop up so much! All I remember is the account having what looked like handmade crafts. Anyway yeah, why not take a look at the facts?? I bet this person missed all of the random posts when Margo went crazy and probably hasn't got the foggiest idea what actually went on and thinks everyone is just attacking them for no reason.

Posted

Sorry for the double post too but I just watched the video "she" just posted and was reading the comments and such. Through this lifestream/instagram drama, I really thought it opened a lot of the fans eyes to what was really going on, but reading the comments, only about 1 in 20 mentions anything that has taken place within the past 48 hours. I mean, I suppose it's more than before but still, it feels like there's still just as many ignorant fans as before -sigh-

EDIT/ And taking away any comment that mentions Mayo, it's really only like 1 comment in 100

video?

Posted

They uploaded that picture yesterday on her facebook... thats weird if it was already up for a while lol

30m1y1e.jpg

I think Venus likes to use her IG more than her FB hence the large time gap between the photos.

Posted

If Venus is gone, Margo really better get thrifty in recycling footage to make new videos on her channel. 

No videos, no money; no money, no home. Nowhere to crawl back to when you've burned all your bridges.