• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

venus angelic General Venus Angelic thread

8138 posts in this topic

Posted

what will margaret do next week if she now ran out of up to date footage?  make throwback compilations?

Posted

what will margaret do next week if she now ran out of up to date footage?  make throwback compilations?

Margo probably hopes she doesn't have to be in that situation, she expects to have Venus back by them. This video was ment to soothe the cattle so they don't stampede. People will probably believe it since Venus often recycles photos. But Margo can't fool me.. I am evolving into a Supreme detective.. Or she's just that stupid..    Mjeh, I'd rather think I am fabulous.

Posted

Hey, so I'm a long time lurker but never bothered to make an account, however I saw this on my twitter feed and snapped a picture of it! It got deleted, so I made an account as soon as I could cause it looked like no one else saw it on here! (sorry if I'm wrong!!)

2u4hg7o.jpg2whnpko.jpg

I'm glad I did too, cause it looks like she deleted them! This is from a couple days ago though, so sorry it took a bit to post!

Totally off topic, but teehee, Wanko? I spy a Doggy. :haiplz: 

Posted (edited)

If Margo is in possess of Venus Laptop she might do a compilation Video or Best of. She might post some excuse aswell like "Venus is mentally disturbed because you all bullied her, she is currently unable to work and will skip this weeks Video" or something ¬¬

Anyways, she's done if Venus really decided to leave. Even Margaret isn't able to keep the facade without her for more than few weeks (if anything).

Edited by chaixchai

Posted

When shit explodes with these two, it REALLY explodes. 

I hope Venus got away, and not just for the added publicity. I think many of us would all sigh loudly out of relief, but even out of the grips of her Mother I still imagine Venus to remain the same with her filters and photoshop. But with that freedom, and if she is with Manaki I hope he keeps her safe and no one suddenly says he 'kidnapped' her, for Christ sake, she's old enough. 

Posted

I'm still convinced that Venus did not run away. They were just in a fight and are trying to hide everything now. Margo probably regrets flying into such a rage and posting that picture. And I'm sure Venus isn't uploading anything herself because she's probably too sad 

Posted

Margo probably hopes she doesn't have to be in that situation, she expects to have Venus back by them. This video was ment to soothe the cattle so they don't stampede. People will probably believe it since Venus often recycles photos. But Margo can't fool me.. I am evolving into a Supreme detective.. Or she's just that stupid..    Mjeh, I'd rather think I am fabulous.

i dont want to insult your detective abilities but margo is indeed quite stupid and evil. :happee:

but soon even less dedicated people will notice how all her content looks the same bc its all from the same day.
and i like it how the "new" video is differently edited from the other ones. 

Posted

Totally off topic, but teehee, Wanko? I spy a Doggy. :haiplz: 

Woof~

But back on topic... I seriously hope she did get away from her mom. That chick is cray cray!! I just wonder what old margo will do when she is no longer able to leech off her daughter? Maybe she will have a melt down no longer being able to control her.

Posted

I left pull for two days.

Two. Days.

Ok but in all seriousness, as much as I hope this is all true and Venus is really off somewhere with Manaki, I can't help but feel like something's..off? Either Venus is still with Margo and is being punished for talking against her and seeing Manaki, or this is all staged. 

Oh well. Either way I can't wait to see what happens next. 

Posted

This is also something I have thought about: If she ran away then where did she go? Back to Japan? But she would need a Visa which was assumed to have expired few months ago (reason why she moved to Korea).
If Margaret is the Money keeper, Venus will have some hard time escaping from her unless, Venus and Manaki made some plans and saved some Money in advance.

This Sounds more logic to be honest but I just want to believe that she's not with Margo anymore >.<

Posted

i dont want to insult your detective abilities but margo is indeed quite stupid and evil. :happee:

but soon even less dedicated people will notice how all her content looks the same bc its all from the same day.
and i like it how the "new" video is differently edited from the other ones. 

I am currently browsing for a glitter bedazzled magnifying glass and sparkly smoking pipe with soapy bubbles. If I have those no-one can question my fabulousness anymore, muhahaha! Neh. 

Posted

I don't know if it means anything but I noticed that in the new video, the place that Venus is in is a bit different. Like, she always records her videos in front of a wall or next to her plushies etc. I had the impression that she didn't bother preparing a "scenario" for this video.

Btw I'm new here. I've been on this forums for a long time just browsing but just now I decided to make an account because of all the drama that's happening. Also, sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language.

Posted

This is also something I have thought about: If she ran away then where did she go? Back to Japan? But she would need a Visa which was assumed to have expired few months ago (reason why she moved to Korea).
If Margaret is the Money keeper, Venus will have some hard time escaping from her unless, Venus and Manaki made some plans and saved some Money in advance.

This Sounds more logic to be honest but I just want to believe that she's not with Margo anymore >.<

I actually thought of this a few pages back. If Mayo's cash cow were to really escape from her, she'd probably hunt her down. Margo would assume Japan first, then Switzerland. It's just a theory though.

Posted

hey guys, didn't venus went to lotte world like 3 days ago?? that could mean that she went with manaki 3 days ago and margaret knew about it. 

My theory is that venus and manaki kept in touch without margaret knowing. He went to seoul about a week ago and margaret allowed them to hang out (she was their third wheel... "fake" manaki wrote that in his ig too) in lotte mall -and they took pictures together but venus wasn't allowed to post them. Then  probably manaki and venus talked about going back to japan or getting married or idk, and manaki tried to convince margaret to let go venus...she said no lol. But margaret had the feeling that venus was going to run away with manaki, so she started the livestream thing because that "phedo factory worker" was trying to kidnap his innocent daughter, and tried to persuade venus to leave manaki. In her ig comment she said that she left the studio to let them chat (maybe venus told her that they were going to break up??) but it didn't go well, because instead of breaking up venus posted the photo with manaki (like making it official that they were back together and in love). She wanted to post more photos, but margaret hacked into her account and starting deleting them. They got into a big fight and....venus went back to his mom arms, and now she is grounded. 

Regarding the "fake" instagram, manaki does speak english, at least basic english....he used to tweet in english and one year ago he even posted a pic of a english comic with the caption "studying english"....maybe manakiokada ig is controlled by margaret so he made a new one.

Posted (edited)

Basically we haven't heard from the original Venus for quite a while right ... ? :Alpacashocked:
Even though she's one hell of a snowflake . This is slightly worrying ... I feel kinda / almost bad for her (?) :alpacaworry:

Edited by Tiny_Sylveon
Spelling ORZ ;A;