• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is taylor actually unlikeable?

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Ummm I agree with Taylor's problems u guys said but I'm just curious that why is yellow fever such a thing for her.......... I mean......I also want a Asian boyfriend and I don't see any problems with this..........

Are you serious? Look, why do you want an Asian boyfriend. is it because K-Pop or J-Pop or anime or whatever? And i think you mean specifically East Asian boys, because you race-fetisizing people usually don't think of Malaysians or Indians as Asians.

Posted

Ummm I agree with Taylor's problems u guys said but I'm just curious that why is yellow fever such a thing for her.......... I mean......I also want a Asian boyfriend and I don't see any problems with this..........

it's okay to have a type (such as liking certain features that Asians tend to have) but what isn't okay is saying "I only want an Asian boyfriend" or something to that effect. I know you or Taylor didn't say that but I was just clarifying really. 

Posted

I think she is likeable but difficult to relate, my opinion of course.

Posted

Are you serious? Look, why do you want an Asian boyfriend. is it because K-Pop or J-Pop or anime or whatever? And i think you mean specifically East Asian boys, because you race-fetisizing people usually don't think of Malaysians or Indians as Asians.

Oh I see what u mean. But please don't judge randomly about me. Of course I know which countries are Asian countries. I have lots of Thai friends and I know some Malaysians. The ones I know are very nice so....yea....

And also I know some people from countries other than Asian countries want an Asian girlfriend. I never see that as a problem. I have lived in Shanghai for a few years and I love it. That's why I don't see the problem maybe.

Posted

Bottom line, if you're trying to get with someone because they're asian, thats racist and fetishising. You can have PREFERENCES where say you like monolids, or you like the features but those features aren't specific to asians so that argument doesn't work. 

Physical appearance is a part of a relationship/attraction but if you're going for people solely based "they're asian" then I can guarantee you its gonna fail because you might be complete opposites or they might be a complete cunt of a human, and I'd be extremely offended honestly if someone said "i was attracted to you because you're white" because it means they gave 0 shits about my personality and to an extent my appearance because they were just after me because of my race. 

Posted

Why don't you have one then? Hard to find?

Posted

Why don't you have one then? Hard to find?

yea. Very few Asians in my school. Not even many guys lol cuz I'm in art school

Posted

Stop derailing this thread into a conversation about getting Asian boyfriends. Any more mention of personal preferences/ fetishes and I will ban.