Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is taylor actually unlikeable?

38 posts in this topic

Posted

@Serenity Audrey is hilarious! She messed with Kiki before too, she got her "fame" through Andi Autumn, and she is publicaly messaging all the special flakes to hang out (Andi, Taylor, Kim Dao, Sharla, Seraphina, Rachel(&Jun), all #amwf creeps, you name it). Except that, super active reddit user, talks about how farts, has sex with her husband, how she cheated on ex bf, how her current husband was stalking her etc. ... Ridiculous woman. Her IG account became private the same day when she was posted on lolcow. Withing an hour or something like that. And 'she doesn't curr for h8ers'. She's also famous because she used to shoop her face really well, similar to Dakota (and Taylor). She used warm colored filters after shooping. That's what I liked the most about her shoops. Pics looked warm, and made her look pretty. She doesn't do that anymore, and I've seen too many real pics of her so I just can't adjust my mind anymore to see her as attractive, although I wish I could.

@T.O.P You nailed it :alpacalove:  So happy to see your word here :alpacacrush: 

Posted (edited)

@polybrow Ok enjoy, but PULL is here to point out her shitty behaviour, not to boost up her confidence in being a snowflake.

Taylor is religiously following this subforum, keep that in mind.

Ive noticed multiple posts saying that Taylor reads this forum (most likely true) and I think that's one of the main reasons people can leave some pretty pointless comments.. people find some excuse to complain about her posting family pics, and then they complained she posted too many non-selfies, and then they said "wait, non-selfies are boring, can we go back to her face? thats the only thing valuable in her life." so she posts a bunch of selfies and the first comment that was brought up was "wow, why does she bother taking selfies again? doesnt she have anything else she wants to showcase? how narcissist". I mean, if you took Taylor out of the context and replaced her with any other girl, those comments are pretty out of place. I enjoy following PULL subforums for the same reasons you guys brought up (enjoying the fail / finding drama), Taylor R can be a joke, but there was a pretty plain difference between seeing her fail and wishing she would fail.

I mean, it got pretty weird :alpacaworry:sometimes I think that the idea "Oh, taylor reads this forum for sure", makes people think that this is their opportunity to be passive aggressive. they'll diss massive shade in their posts, based on no actual event or discussion, they'll just bring something random up like "wow, that shirt is so ugly, doesnt she know any better?". and then they'll sit back and say "yeah, i bet taylor's reading that right now, read it and weep bitch". i have a feeling that some few people have one idea of how this exchange works, whilst taylor R probably isn't putting as much weight into it :alpacaworry2: (or at least i hope so). i tried to get involved with Tay-R discussion in a few threads but couldnt find the heart to post anything. I didnt feel like the discussion was between us as a group of people, but that it was a secret "Dear Taylor" diary.

Edited by osmone

Posted

You know I dunno why the Taylor thread tries to address Taylor directly; maybe it's because we've seen her react to a few things we've posted, because we 100% know that Mira and Margo read PULL, it's just that they're too narcissistic to listen to what we say/ any advice. I guess that Taylor, on the other hand, is a smart business, and she wants to be liked.

Posted

@osmone I have to correct you. We don't "think" Taylor is reading this subforum, we know it.

She made it clear in multiple posts.

Not just by correcting or changing things as soon as they are mentioned here,

I'm talking about whole posts that were adressing exact sentences written on PULL and she made it clear it's from the forum.

All snowflakes knows about PULL.

If flake is posted here, PULL is usually one of the first result that shows up when they google their name.

In Taylor's case, most of the images you can find on Google are from PULL.

She does read it, it's evident.

Idk why sometimes Taylor's semi-fans come here and make assumptions that everything written here has no backup, when it usually really does, and us who bring most of data know about her for years.

And about selfies, I like when she posts selfies, but I don't like that every selfie is edited ott, and every other selfie is her sitting in a car. Every other caption is one of three words she knows in Japanese or "I'm going to/from work" but never ever saying what she actually does (even everybody asking).

It's fine to post something except face and nobody here complains about that. It is only ever brought up in situations like now, when she is hiding her face for over a month now, except only ONE selfie, which is still hiding her face and being edited even more than she usually does. Which is a lot.

P.S. About the previous part, that flaked do know about the forum - I'm not talking only about Dakota and her sister because of who whole PULL crushed, but I'm talking about Sharla, Rachel, Seraphina etc. etc. who all even had PULL accounts.

So yes they know and yes they read and yes it's influencing then.

Yes you can write directly to them, they will read it just like that.

Posted

She's not perfect but I like her and her videos. No matter if she lied about some plastic surgeries and edits her photos, she seems like a nice person.

Posted

since dakota is away from her family and lives in japan, she also seems to have change and being a nice person.

both , taylor and dakota are editing their pics af but ppl do accept it or find it ok when taylor does surgery and edits her videos and pictures but on the other hand dakota gets hates for doing the same. sometimes i don't get it .....

Posted (edited)

I dont get it either. I also read other threads here on PULL (like I mentioned I read the Wengie one) and other girls are doing the exact same things or even less than Taylor, because many of these snowflakes didnt go so far to get plastic surgery. And many people say that these persons are bad rolemodels, because they are bringing a false reality to little girls, which is quite toxic to their minds. And I share this opinion! Just search for Japan related words on IG! Almost every foreign girl (japanese too of course) you can find there, edits her face to hell and back, because people like our snowflakes here are her rolemodels! And Taylor is not an exception! She does the exact same things!!! The only positive thing I see what Taylor is doing is, that she is motivating her fans. But its so hypocritcal when she doesnt follow her own words (and for me its even mor hypocritcal that she bought shirts with such slogans on it)! I will list it again.

"love yourself": Edits her face in pics and even got plastic surgery, because her old face was not good enough in her opinion. I posted in another thread a korean girl with the exact same face like Taylor. Maybe she thought for the asian market that she had to change her features. (of course this is just my own assumption!)

"work hard": if she really would work hard for her dreams, she wouldnt choose the easy way by changing her face surgically! And we are still not 100% sure if her lifestyle is sponsored by her rich father. She says no. She had many jobs back in HK, so MAYBE she saved money during this time. But in Japan she has/had only a few jobs (and I dont think they bring her thoussands of dollars/Yen) and her youtube career just started. She lives in an apartment in central Tokyo, brings her dog to its own hairdresser, buys expensive clothes (people asked her under one of her photos why she already has the new blablabla (I forgot the brand name) shoes, and she bought a channal bag, which costs between 3000-4000 Euro (I posted it in the gerneral thread)), flies by business class (you still can find the photos on IG) only drives in a taxy (and they are really expensive in Tokyo!) etc etc. I know these are not 100% clear evidences, but maybe you understand that this seems weird. edit: I forgot, she first also choosed the easy way by just copying Dakota! ;)

"be nice": This is the part were she is following her own words today. But in the past she scammed people on IG. But like I said before, her fans are interested in this persona. You just need to look on IG and you will find many comments saying: "You are my inspiration", "you are the nicest person on earth" etc etc. Since the bullying video this persona became her brand. Of course its much much better than Venus or Dakotas persona, because she really motivates her fans. Thats why I can understand that people like her. And you dont need to feel ashamed for liking her! (For example, I like her decoration videos too). But for me her Persona doesnt cover up enough the person behind it ....

edit: And when I address Taylor directly in my posts, I just wrote that she is a beautiful girl in reality and doesnt need all these editing. And I really thing so. Especially back in her HK days she was so so pretty. I never said that her real face or clothes are ugly or something like that. But I will now be more careful because I just want to point her editing or further plastic surgery. And I think we only pointed out that she is always doing carselfies which is quite boring. ;) And I know that I addressed, that in her Vlogs she could show more of Tokyo while walking around, not always just speaking into the camera. That's true, I said that. But that was just my criticism and I want to feel free to point out these things I dont like.

Sorry for the long post! And sorry if I sound rude! Everybody should confidently share his/her opinion here. And if you like Taylor, thats totally fine! :lamaheadshake: And its always nice to get to know a different point of view! :D

Edited by *horizon*
grammar mistakes everywhere XD

Posted

Yeah, Taylor is a nice person who is doing small shitty stuff that make fun of other girls and all her followers, and she gets away with it because, you know, nice people do shitty stuff. 

Posted

I dont get it either. I also read other threads here on PULL (like I mentioned I read the Wengie one) and other girls are doing the exact same things or even less than Taylor, because many of these snowflakes didnt go so far to get plastic surgery. And many people say that these persons are bad rolemodels, because they are bringing a false reality to little girls, which is quite toxic to their minds. And I share this opinion! Just search for Japan related words on IG! Almost every foreign girl (japanese too of course) you can find there, edits her face to hell and back, because people like our snowflakes here are her rolemodels! And Taylor is not an exception! She does the exact same things!!! The only positive thing I see what Taylor is doing is, that she is motivating her fans. But its so hypocritcal when she doesnt follow her own words (and for me its even mor hypocritcal that she bought shirts with such slogans on it)! I will list it again.

"love yourself": Edits her face in pics and even got plastic surgery, because her old face was not good enough in her opinion. I posted in another thread a korean girl with the exact same face like Taylor. Maybe she thought for the asian market that she had to change her features. (of course this is just my own assumption!)

"work hard": if she really would work hard for her dreams, she wouldnt choose the easy way by changing her face surgically! And we are still not 100% sure if her lifestyle is sponsored by her rich father. She says no. She had many jobs back in HK, so MAYBE she saved money during this time. But in Japan she has/had only a few jobs (and I dont think they bring her thoussands of dollars/Yen) and her youtube career just started. She lives in an apartment in central Tokyo, brings her dog to its own hairdresser, buys expensive clothes (people asked her under one of her photos why she already has the new blablabla (I forgot the brand name) shoes, and she bought a channal bag, which costs between 3000-4000 Euro (I posted it in the gerneral thread)), flies by business class (you still can find the photos on IG) only drives in a taxy (and they are really expensive in Tokyo!) etc etc. I know these are not 100% clear evidences, but maybe you understand that this seems weird. edit: I forgot, she first also choosed the easy way by just copying Dakota! ;)

"be nice": This is the part were she is following her own words today. But in the past she scammed people on IG. But like I said before, her fans are interested in this persona. You just need to look on IG and you will find many comments saying: "You are my inspiration", "you are the nicest person on earth" etc etc. Since the bullying video this persona became her brand. Of course its much much better than Venus or Dakotas persona, because she really motivates her fans. Thats why I can understand that people like her. And you dont need to feel ashamed for liking her! (For example, I like her decoration videos too). But for me her Persona doesnt cover up enough the person behind it ....

edit: And when I address Taylor directly in my posts, I just wrote that she is a beautiful girl in reality and doesnt need all these editing. And I really thing so. Especially back in her HK days she was so so pretty. I never said that her real face or clothes are ugly or something like that. But I will now be more careful because I just want to point her editing or further plastic surgery. And I think we only pointed out that she is always doing carselfies which is quite boring. ;) And I know that I addressed, that in her Vlogs she could show more of Tokyo while walking around, not always just speaking into the camera. That's true, I said that. But that was just my criticism and I want to feel free to point out these things I dont like.

Sorry for the long post! And sorry if I sound rude! Everybody should confidently share his/her opinion here. And if you like Taylor, thats totally fine! :lamaheadshake: And its always nice to get to know a different point of view! :D

Do you know where the picture of the korean girl is exactly? I couldn't find it

Posted (edited)

@Truthing found it! (it was in the social media updates thread) For me this girl has the same saggy cheeks, eyebags, mouth with the joker lines etc (taylor draws her lipstick differently). And the blog/website, where I found it, was talking about korean surgical and other beauty trends. And the website called them "saggy cheeks" in the text. ;)

tay.thumb.png.db5f7ec2df3e373c519baa44d9

bad example sorry (couldnt find a better angle >.<"). and keep in mind both pics (the korean one and taylors) are edited ;)

tay.png

Edited by *horizon*

Posted (edited)

One thing that all of this forum should keep in mind is the fact that Taylor, Dakota, Venus and etc ... All these girls have a character created just to satisfy their egos and bring them more visibility and money. All this discução about "changes" are simply personal conclusions based on what they show on events, photos, videos ...

Of course this is a personal opinion.

Sorry for my bad English! ^-^

Edited by Kori Hikaru

Posted

I think I've addressed this in previous Taylor threads, that, truly, the deep reason why I dislike her so much more than other snowflakes (she and wengie are top for me personally) is just how damn fake they are. In terms of all the surgery and "self love" promotion they say all these things but they don't follow by it. The only reason why they say and do the things they do are to garner attention and followers. It just irks me. All of that stuff coupled with how she presents herself is just so fake. Like, look at her old videos when she was try-harding so damn much that she practically wanted to live in kooter's skin. Then, when she saw the feedback from us most likely, she decided to be "more real" as advice from us and changed her style of videos. But because she so drastically changes herself physically and ... mentally (I don't know if that's the right word or not), it just comes off as more and more fake. So no matter how "nice" she appears, to me anything she does just comes off as an act.

Posted (edited)

@room707 this! I agree with you so much! Thank you! I have the exact same feeling! I know there are still people who decided to like her and I respect their feelings, but you exactly said what I think too! :alpacacrush:

edit: Wow Wengie and Taylor could actually be the same person or at least sisters: The camera lenses distort the face..... (not surgery or editing or anything like that :happee:) . We know why they both made such kind of videos. Not to make people feel better about themself, but to make sure that other people think the reason why they look different just depends on the camera lenses. they do it to justify the difference! Plastic surgery or photoshop doesnt exist! Taylor made it clear by saying the lenses distort my face! (btw. I know that Taylor toned down the editing in her videos, but her pics are still crazy edited! we just need to compare Drama Taylor with Selfie Taylor)

da.thumb.png.9011ba0d8ceffe181243ddbfb74da1.thumb.png.a2af6672122811116fbedd50b3

Edited by *horizon*

Posted (edited)

@room707

oh my ..., i am so glad to see someone else here who do think the same. what you have wrote is so true.

probably ppl can read/ see it from my comments that i can't stand her. and honestly i do not make a secret about this. 

bc as room707 has wrote, taylor is the most fake snowflake here. everything she does is bc of the reason that she wants to gain more followers and popularity. the fact that she lurks here and takes all our advices we are giving to her shows that she changes only to get some profit from here. and of course to keep haters calm. i can't say it too often but taylor is a profi and knows how to keep drama away from the internet and how to manipulate ppl by using phrases like : >> love yourself ! or my fans is like family to me ! << but outside the internet she doesn't give a fuck to anyone of them anymore. 

sure she gives a lot of effort for her videos and pics as probably other snowflakes does ( maybe bc she has a lot of spare time too) but the fact that she edits them af destroy this positive thing of her. 

i hope more ppl are going to realize how fake she is.  bc still there are too many ppl who call us haters or jelaousy when we write >> fake << or other negative things about her. 

but room707 has explained it great. 

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

Ummm I agree with Taylor's problems u guys said but I'm just curious that why is yellow fever such a thing for her.......... I mean......I also want a Asian boyfriend and I don't see any problems with this..........