• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Beauty trends you wish didn't exist

622 posts in this topic

Posted

Wearing sportswear like knockoff Adidas, Nike literally everywhere, to a lecture, to a party, to a movie, to a dinner date at a fancy restaurant.  D:

It just screams of lack of effort in dressing appropriately.

I hate the atheleisure trend as well. Just because it's the trend, doesn't make it stylish. 

Posted

Putting highlighter on the tip of your nose. It just makes it appear bigger than it actually is, and once you've noticed it, you can't look away

Posted

Contouring/Highlighter.

Contouring is pretty noticeable for the most part & I want to wipe off the person's face. (NOT something they'd want me to do but the urge is still there.)

Highlighter always looks greasy/sweaty to me.

Posted

Putting highlighter on the tip of your nose. It just makes it appear bigger than it actually is, and once you've noticed it, you can't look away

i have oily skin so i like scream when i see people put highlighter on their nose? like i'll powder my face to set and matte it and by the time im done with the rest of my my makeup my nose is looking like a goddamn disco ball again 😩

Posted

American makeup trends, looks so cheap

Posted

i have oily skin so i like scream when i see people put highlighter on their nose? like i'll powder my face to set and matte it and by the time im done with the rest of my my makeup my nose is looking like a goddamn disco ball again 😩

Omg thank you! I hate the highlighter on the nose trend too! I am so greasy in the t zone area that I'm sitting here with powder and my oil control serum and I still get grease.

I have only seen one person in real life do the whole contour with nose highlighted thing, and it did her no favors. 

Posted

Does packaging count?

It makes everything expensive, ruins the planet (I'm sure???), is wasteful, and all around tacky and horrid.