• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Micky Martyrdom

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't know much about the situations of Milk/Micky Martyrdom so I was quietly observing, BUT~

I feel the need to highlight what Poppy is saying here and praise Micky for (as excellently put :alpacacrush:) remaining calm and civil. I appreciate this especially because I know nothing about the Kawaii Black Girl community.  I rarely see a lot of this community except for reblogs on my dash so it's interesting so see the dynamic. (More kudos to black girls in the kawaii/pastel/etc community because it's great to see some variety and some fresh faces! :alpacalove: You all have given me new things to Google Search and therefore more people to follow. Many thanks.) So I am trying to figure out what is going on and all of the drama. Being civil makes it easier to sort through. 

You sound so sweet oh my god :alpacacrush: But exactly! It's easier to have a nice, rational discussion when we're not at each others' throats dehumanizing everyone we disagree with, and I'm really impressed and appreciative that Micky, the person who's being talk about in a negative way, was the first to initiate the positivity. Regardless of how I feel about her or the things she's said, that earns major brownie points for me.

And let's even say for the sake of argument that she still holds those opinions that we have an issue with here. Because it's the internet, it's easier to be so harsh about it, and thus instigate the people we talk about to respond by spamming or trolling (which of course isn't justified but still). That's just how the internet is. But in real life neither side would do that. I'm a same sex-leaning bisexual and I've had very homophobic friends who made their opinions extremely well known. But we KNEW each other, and none of us ever wanted to genuinely hurt each others' feelings because we could clearly see that we're HUMANS with FEELINGS. In real life we just wouldn't say the shit about each other that we would on the internet. I could be friends with those people because even though their opinions were offensive as all shit they were still civil about it. Fucking wrong and offensive, but civil. And that's like what's just happened here.

And yes~. Kudos to all the body positivity I saw Mickey promoting on her tumblr. Many loves for that :alpacalove:.

Edited by Poppy

Posted

@Poppy I looked through the first post of this thread and I don't really see the "problematic opinions" you're talking about? Most of the screen shots seem to be like things i've said about racism, bad experiences i've had with white people, and cringey things that i've said years ago. Maybe I missed something idk, but more than likely it's something I've said a long time ago. I'm not justifying anything that I've said, but i think everyone has said and thought ignorant things at one point and I'd like to think that I've learned and grown since then. And I'm still learning and growing now!!

Also after having many panic attacks and borderline mental breakdowns because of lolcow, I'm just kind of whatever at this point when it comes to people starting threads about me lol. :lamasad:

Posted

Did you guys really think I didn't have an account on here?? Or......

tbh I don't really care if people we have threads about have an account here. It wouldn't stop me from saying things I think about certain people either way. 

I do respect that you are civil in talking to people though, that does show some growth and change. If you're honestly just trying to get by in school and you're not beefing with people now then that's great. 

Posted

She is racist but blame racists for the disgrace of the world LOL

Posted

So, there's been some major developments since she's been posted about on here. Recently she's claimed to be going to a psyche ward. 

1507828464289.thumb.jpeg.16f0cd5540984fb

1507918482316.thumb.jpeg.ff91489bcff9696

It's still pretty iffy on if she's being honest. It's possible she's just going to be holed up in her room. Especially since it looks like her and her current boyfriend broke up. 

Another thing that happened is that her sister is trying to get information about Ethan. Not sure how or why but I believe this was related to Micky's recent status. 

59e1fc1133fdc_Screenshot_20171014-06320259e1fc22d6f9a_Screenshot_20171014-063237

Feels like a serious storm is brewing here.

Posted

First time hearing about this girl.

Spacekin... Ok, yeah, we pretty much all originated from "stardust" but like so did bananas and socks and dumpsters and condoms and centipedes and everything on the planet and pretty much the whole known universe.... why even have nouns, let's just replace them all with ~~spacekin stardust uwu~~

& at the most recent post... why do people post shit like this to facebook, seriously. Giving me serious Lon vibes.

Posted

Hmm... I remembered a while ago she followed my tumblr, and I recently checked and she unfollowed

Anyways her new tumblr is 

teddybear-sensation.tumblr.com

I'm not a big fan of people who mix cutest kawaii aesthetics with creepy/gore/pills/nsfw stuff 

I feel like most of the time people like that are....not okay? 

But Im a little harsh 

It's sad to see how she sent nudes at the age of 12 and was all "lmao" about it, it's kinda concerning..

She's into age regression now and that leaves me to believe something happened in her childhood or she didn't get to live it to her fullest

Also just gonna add on to the loli thing,when I skimmed her blog wondering if I should follow back or not (I didn't)  she used to reblog lots of nsfw loli figures or images and I feel like pedophiles have a strange attachment to their childhood, like the first sexual contact (most likely rape or assault) they had was when they were children and they can't let go of that so when they get older they look for something to sexually comfort them it's children? This is a personal guess though, i know I am wrong just something I've seen from time to time so I figured I might as well write it out

This is the second time I've seen her do the "I'm leaving online for a while" and I think she'll return in like a month just like last time

(I think I checked her blog like a total of three times, when she first followed me, a second time to see if she still posted nsfw stuff and was vulgar , and recently to see if it's the same person)

Op is right she deletes A LOT

I wanna say I wish the best for her and I hope she has changed since then but... yeesh

Posted

Hmm... I remembered a while ago she followed my tumblr, and I recently checked and she unfollowed

Anyways her new tumblr is 

teddybear-sensation.tumblr.com

I'm not a big fan of people who mix cutest kawaii aesthetics with creepy/gore/pills/nsfw stuff 

I feel like most of the time people like that are....not okay? 

But Im a little harsh 

It's sad to see how she sent nudes at the age of 12 and was all "lmao" about it, it's kinda concerning..

She's into age regression now and that leaves me to believe something happened in her childhood or she didn't get to live it to her fullest

Also just gonna add on to the loli thing,when I skimmed her blog wondering if I should follow back or not (I didn't)  she used to reblog lots of nsfw loli figures or images and I feel like pedophiles have a strange attachment to their childhood, like the first sexual contact (most likely rape or assault) they had was when they were children and they can't let go of that so when they get older they look for something to sexually comfort them it's children? This is a personal guess though, i know I am wrong just something I've seen from time to time so I figured I might as well write it out

This is the second time I've seen her do the "I'm leaving online for a while" and I think she'll return in like a month just like last time

(I think I checked her blog like a total of three times, when she first followed me, a second time to see if she still posted nsfw stuff and was vulgar , and recently to see if it's the same person)

Op is right she deletes A LOT

I wanna say I wish the best for her and I hope she has changed since then but... yeesh

She's gotten worse. She latched on to menhera and began to pretend to have several mental illnesses. She pretty much glamorizes the whole thing. She only started bandwagoning the age regression thing to cover up her ddlg and loli fetish. 

Posted

Her opinions on racism scare me like the last person who had an opinion like hers (just directed towards immigrants) hit me with a beer bottle over my head when I told him it wasn't ok. Bottle didn't crack tho so my skull is solid af. 

Posted

So, since Micky has been out of the "hospital", she hasn't been taking any of her medication and instead had been abusing legal and illegal drugs. She also had been claiming her parents abusive. On an unrelated note she's claiming to be part Native American even though that's not true. She also has been using a age regression as a cover to post her ddlg fetish stuff. 

Posted (edited)

So, recently someone outed Micky's toxic behavior to her mom,  only to find out her mom is just as bad. So now we know where she gets from. Once this happen Micky messaged the person's SO and tried to pull her innocent act.  But not before making a status about the girl's hair, which directly goes against what she believes. 

18-04-12-20-22-49-709_deco.thumb.jpg.ffd message response from her mom is on the left,  micky's message to the girl's SO is on the right. 

20180412_203842.thumb.jpg.ac91d68c71e4f9What she says she believes and acts on vs how she actually is

18-04-12-21-09-28-219_deco.thumb.jpg.8d918-04-12-20-57-28-196_deco.thumb.jpg.ceeA sample of some of her gross friends' mentalities and comments. 

After that died down,  she went to Twitter and tried copying and sucking up to Kitty.

Screenshot_20180414-040009_Twitter.thumbScreenshot_20180418-042235_Twitter.thumb

Edited by JigglyPastryPuffs

Posted (edited)

You have to be extremely messed up in the head to say something this vile about a person you bullied who didn't do anything to you. 

Screenshot_20180619-160342_Twitter.thumb

Edited by JigglyPastryPuffs

Posted

You have to be extremely messed up in the head to say something this vile about a person you bullied who didn't do anything to you. 

Screenshot_20180619-160342_Twitter.thumb

So she reactivated her Facebook and started another group.  Claiming that she wants to spread positivity and not have drama. Despite the fact that she made that tweet and has been causing drama before this. 

Screenshot_20180621-025020_Samsung_Inter

Posted

apprently amina called her and himka out 

Posted

oh this bitch.