• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Old photos of Kiki

39 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Pictures incoming...

I like the second and fourth one the best

2vjwpahux7-212x300.thumb.jpg.06d574e93ed

s6n9dv.thumb.jpg.dc48c2c831eaa35fc684db2

dannykiki.thumb.jpg.2ca2d145e7352ab97aea

287hcvn.thumb.jpg.32a66766c9d53d86196e7cdfh.thumb.jpg.da18d60aee758cceecddd69f7fkyylargemsg119680077389pb3.thumb.jpg.10c2ztf314.thumb.jpg.c9b204af1cb420cc8dc061

Edited by echo

Posted

I feel that she just looked really awkward when she was young and first starting her scene phase.

Did anyone ever confirm that her hair streaks were really just photoshopped?

Posted

Kiki was actually a really cute child wow. I kinda cringe at some of the scene phase photos

Posted

Kiki was actually a really cute child wow. I kinda cringe at some of the scene phase photos

Nobody looks good in the scene phase. Nobody.

Posted

Nobody looks good in the scene phase. Nobody.

Yeah thats true too. I went through one in my days of middle school... Oh memories :alpacaworry:

Posted

Yeah thats true too. I went through one in my days of middle school... Oh memories :alpacaworry:

Didn't we all? My parents thought I was going to cause them to go bankrupt shopping at Hot Topic (I know that sounds bratty :alpacaworry: but the "Its not a phase mom" thing always won over after a certain time). Every time I walk past Hot Topic at the mall I cringe a little now lol. I think my mom just felt bad for me because of puberty hitting me so hard so she just kind of went with it.

Posted

Do these count as photos?

BAzzmw_CAAEkRuZ.jpg-large.jpeg

IMG_9470.PNG

Posted

Do these count as photos?

BAzzmw_CAAEkRuZ.jpg-large.jpeg

IMG_9470.PNG

i want to say "she was so delusional" but shes still delusional

Posted

But she was so much more straightforward with her delusions, it was way funnier

Posted

i want to say "she was so delusional" but shes still delusional

lol she went to raves at 13? That was her outlet? Yeah okay 😂

Posted

She's actually a pretty girl, the scene makeup and fashion is just blah on her.

Posted

Lol shez a blood? Lol 😭 ahahaahh i laghed so hard cus I just cant picture her gang banging lol stupid kiki always going with the flow, I wonder what her next phase will be? 

Screenshot_2016-07-18-12-58-24.png

Posted

She was really beautiful as a kid

Posted

I don't think that kind of blonde hair suits most people but I think it worked really well on her, I preferred her in her scene days because she seemed to a have a little creativity within the trend, now she's trying to ride Dakotas coat tails with the kawaii thing.  Out of the two of them I think Kiki is more attractive, I don't think the kawaii trend looks as good on her though, it kinda makes her look ill(?)

Posted

I'm not familiar with the Kiki drama, but those photos are sad. She had a lively look as a child, but in her older photos her beauty is killed by how dead her eyes look.  I just can't find someone pretty who seems to have such a vacant look to her eyes.  It's really tragic to see how she turned out.  

Just looking at her photos, there all the same.  That same hollowed look, like she's only the husk of a person.  

A person with those kind of eyes can never really be happy.  They are too dead inside.