• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

36 posts in this topic

Posted

oh no... what happened??

Personally I like their casual styles. Also Bella seems really happy with The Weeknd.

she said the n word at coachella, scroll back a bit and youll see it 

Posted

i never thought that we are the same age (bella hadid), she looks way older for a 22 year old. she and kylie jenner look like someone in their 40s or something not in their 20s. also i remember something last year when she posted a picture of her in a bikini were people were commenting that her ribs are showing and her hip bone too. idk if she has an eating disorder or not but she really need some help. its fine being skinny but not unhealthy skinny. sorry if i offend anyone.

ps: idk how to spoiler in mobile so forgive me if it triggers something.

IMG_4017.thumb.JPG.565c9e958a9b3b260f99f

Posted

whatever bella did to her cheeks is where she went wrong. her freakishly sharp cheeks age her sooo much.

Posted

i never thought that we are the same age (bella hadid), she looks way older for a 22 year old. she and kylie jenner look like someone in their 40s or something not in their 20s. also i remember something last year when she posted a picture of her in a bikini were people were commenting that her ribs are showing and her hip bone too. idk if she has an eating disorder or not but she really need some help. its fine being skinny but not unhealthy skinny. sorry if i offend anyone.

ps: idk how to spoiler in mobile so forgive me if it triggers something.

IMG_4017.thumb.JPG.565c9e958a9b3b260f99f

if she really has an ED... then it’s just so ironic every time she post Food pics on her stories and IG

Posted

Bella’s old Tumblr showcased that she did have an ED, or at least had some issues with eating and weight. Her URL is luvzmez.tumblr.com if anyone is curious. She tagged quite a bit under #skinny and #thinspo

Posted

i don't like what they did to their faces... especially gigi. her face used to look somewhat fresh and youthful. 

Posted

Bella’s old Tumblr showcased that she did have an ED, or at least had some issues with eating and weight. Her URL is luvzmez.tumblr.com if anyone is curious. She tagged quite a bit under #skinny and #thinspo

wow... I guess there was definitely pressure surrounding them since their mom was a famous model.

Posted

I like Gigi better than Bella. Bella does have a model face but it really doesn't belong in Victoria's Secret

Posted

Omg they look so old I’m shocked at their ages wow. 

Maybe its personal taste but I’ve never found them pretty. Nothing about either of them really stands out to me, I honestly wouldn’t look twice if I saw them in the street without knowing they’re famous 

Posted

if she really has an ED... then it’s just so ironic every time she post Food pics on her stories and IG

Some people with ED don't just eat nothing at all, some of them have binge eating so they eat and eat and eat, like everything they see and then they feel guilty and puke or take laxatives coupled with days eating nothing... I used to be a model and I had these problems bc this industry demand too much of models.. it's really sad seeing pretty girls thinking they are ugly just because they are not anorexic-like thin body 

Posted

Some people with ED don't just eat nothing at all, some of them have binge eating so they eat and eat and eat, like everything they see and then they feel guilty and puke or take laxatives coupled with days eating nothing... I used to be a model and I had these problems bc this industry demand too much of models.. it's really sad seeing pretty girls thinking they are ugly just because they are not anorexic-like thin body 

I think a lot of people forgets that ED does not equate anorexia. There are bulimia, binge-eating, purging, and orthorexia. A lot of people with ED gets overlook because they seem to eat normally in front of people while purging in the private all the time or over-exercising. 

It is very sad to hear the horrible impact of the entertainment industry. It is still something that is very real and difficult to overcome. I do hope you are doing well now!

Posted (edited)

it baffles me how people think bella's nose job actually looks good. she is literally botched. her doctor left her with a deformity called the inverted v deformity. google it and her picture comes up first. she also has a pinched tip. plastic surgeons use her as an example of why not to get a closed rhinoplasty. aside from that, i think she is a terrible role model. she got a dui when she was 17. she ran a stop sign and almost crashed into a cop car, that's how she got caught. her BAC was .14, almost twice the legal limit. i watch the real housewives and i remember her mom yolanda brushed it off as her having one glass of wine. no accountability whatsoever. bella later said in an interview the dui was really caused by her lyme disease.

IMG-2716.jpgIMG-2717.thumb.jpg.ff0ed4037e71c354580f5

Edited by starlit

Posted (edited)

I think they're both very pretty, but they definitely don't deserve the top model title that they have been given by their rich parents. They look more like Abercrombie, next-door pretty, college type of models. Gigi's walk is absolutely terrible, I thought models were supposed to walk good. She walks like she is carrying a turd in between her buttcheeks. Kaia Gerber might be another nepotism model but at least the girl can walk good. I was stunned when I learned Gigi was the same age as me, and I was even more stunned when I learned Bella looks even older than her despite being younger. If they look like this in their early 20s, I can't imagine what they will look like in their 30s or 40s.  The video in which Bella was talking about sneakers trying to sound all hip and cool was so cringe, she's clearly such a normie but since she's constantly promoting the urban sporty trends she has to go with it. It's sad that to be a top model all you need is to be tall, relatively pretty, and have connections. Karlie Kloss is one of the few models from the recent years that I actually consider a true top model. It's so unfortunate that any rich instragram thot is considered a model now. 

Edited by DreamyCat

Posted

Don't really like them but the blackface thing is just dumb, I'm pretty sure a model doesn't have any creative say in hair/make-up/styling and after editing.

People say 'they can refuse to do the editorial! It's not going to hurt their pockets!' but in reality if they do that, they will be seen as problematic and no one wants to work with 'problematic' people. I've seen models openly say during photoshoots they're not comfortale with nudity and they've never been called again to work for that magazine/brand, no matter how big their instagram following is and how pretty they are. 

Posted (edited)

People say 'they can refuse to do the editorial! It's not going to hurt their pockets!' but in reality if they do that, they will be seen as problematic and no one wants to work with 'problematic' people. I've seen models openly say during photoshoots they're not comfortale with nudity and they've never been called again to work for that magazine/brand, no matter how big their instagram following is and how pretty they are. 

I agree that this is a real problem that many people in the industry face. However, it's also important to remember that the Hadid sisters are like the Jenner sisters where they are fortunate enough to have the choice to refuse a job without as big a repercussion as mentioned.

Edited by mitsukuni