• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

oh no... what happened??

Personally I like their casual styles. Also Bella seems really happy with The Weeknd.

she said the n word at coachella, scroll back a bit and youll see it 

Posted

i never thought that we are the same age (bella hadid), she looks way older for a 22 year old. she and kylie jenner look like someone in their 40s or something not in their 20s. also i remember something last year when she posted a picture of her in a bikini were people were commenting that her ribs are showing and her hip bone too. idk if she has an eating disorder or not but she really need some help. its fine being skinny but not unhealthy skinny. sorry if i offend anyone.

ps: idk how to spoiler in mobile so forgive me if it triggers something.

IMG_4017.thumb.JPG.565c9e958a9b3b260f99f

Posted

whatever bella did to her cheeks is where she went wrong. her freakishly sharp cheeks age her sooo much.

Posted

i never thought that we are the same age (bella hadid), she looks way older for a 22 year old. she and kylie jenner look like someone in their 40s or something not in their 20s. also i remember something last year when she posted a picture of her in a bikini were people were commenting that her ribs are showing and her hip bone too. idk if she has an eating disorder or not but she really need some help. its fine being skinny but not unhealthy skinny. sorry if i offend anyone.

ps: idk how to spoiler in mobile so forgive me if it triggers something.

IMG_4017.thumb.JPG.565c9e958a9b3b260f99f

if she really has an ED... then it’s just so ironic every time she post Food pics on her stories and IG

Posted

Bella’s old Tumblr showcased that she did have an ED, or at least had some issues with eating and weight. Her URL is luvzmez.tumblr.com if anyone is curious. She tagged quite a bit under #skinny and #thinspo

Posted

i don't like what they did to their faces... especially gigi. her face used to look somewhat fresh and youthful. 

Posted

Bella’s old Tumblr showcased that she did have an ED, or at least had some issues with eating and weight. Her URL is luvzmez.tumblr.com if anyone is curious. She tagged quite a bit under #skinny and #thinspo

wow... I guess there was definitely pressure surrounding them since their mom was a famous model.

Posted

I like Gigi better than Bella. Bella does have a model face but it really doesn't belong in Victoria's Secret

Posted

Omg they look so old I’m shocked at their ages wow. 

Maybe its personal taste but I’ve never found them pretty. Nothing about either of them really stands out to me, I honestly wouldn’t look twice if I saw them in the street without knowing they’re famous