• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

k chan is so smol! 

ugh 

Screenshot_20190118-091710.thumb.png.de6

Posted (edited)

k chan is so smol! 

ugh 

Lol but why is her bag so big?

Edited by grassjelly

Posted

lmao why does her bag look so big?

Because she's so smol that normal-sized things look huge on her, duh 9_9

Posted

k chan is so smol! 

ugh 

where’s her head.....

Posted

k chan is so smol! 

ugh 

i dont know how things are in Japan, but this kinda seems rude to me, maybe it's me knit picky.

Posted

k chan is so smol! 

ugh 

it's funny because she's not so small in comparison to japanese people and she has to duck to prove otherwise

Posted (edited)

This girl never shuts up about how smol she is... Besides, isn't the average female height in Japan 158 cm/5'2 or something like that? Her height is still below average, but the difference is not that big and that also means there's going to be a lot of people who are below average tall and close to her height.

Sure, going to a foreign country where people are much shorter or taller than you on average might lead to some funny/awkward situations, but that's not even what happened here. On the contrary, she went to a country where her height is actually closer to the national average than that of her home country.

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

k chan is so smol! 

ugh 

I don’t get it, isn’t she like shoving past people? I don’t really understand how being small is helping her here, maybe a space opened up or something. But in the video it just looks like she pushes through them. 

Posted

I've only been on a packed subway like thise in Tokyo once or twice and it's not always easy to get out. People pushing others is happening because it's so packed so I feel like they don't really mind because they're used to ?

But being small or not; everyone is stuck in a uncomfortable position so... Her story is irrelevant in my opinion.

Posted

Why is she so obsessed with being smol! I don't get girls like her who think having an attribute given to you by genes makes you special! It doesn't! There are thousands of people who are short and petite! And to repost this when her friend was just being nice is ridiculous. 

Being proud of something you never accomplished is just - sad.