• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9816 posts in this topic

Posted

This image looks actually pretty good, minus her eyebrows and the damaged hair.

She should really leave her natural brows and hair alone to grow out like back in her hipster days and she'd look ton times better.

Can you imagine how beautiful this picture would look if she was tan (her natural tan), her hair was down to her collar, and her eyebrows weren't shaved??! She's middle eastern, she's been blessed with the best when it comes to eyebrows!! I understand her plucking them so that they aren't so round and instead straighter looking. But her eyebrows are in no way straight in the way naturally straight eyebrows look and it's obvious she used wax or a razor instead of tweezers. Yikesssss

Posted

rsz_photo3.png photo2.png

rsz_comment.png

has she not replied to her friend's comment because she can't read it lmao

Posted

her overall style is atrocious to me but she is sooo pretty naturally!! She looks 10 times better in her friend's unedited photos with a rounder face, it gives her a soft look (even tho her personality is completely theopposite). I don't get why she photoshops her chin and nose like that.

Kenna you look better as your real self than that virtual snow face version you want to sell people on ig!!

Funny enough, her unedited rounder face makes her actually look younger and gentler and more ethereally effeminate which is a look she seems to want in her whole "uwu anime" thing. Like, why are you doing this to yourself, girl?? It's so sad how often we see these people who are naturally pretty (or are at least not unattractive) completely morph and distort their natural looks to fit some bizarre unnatural ideal.

I feel like Kenna has eaten up all the worst possible parts of social media (the obsessive need to stand out by being better, cooler, richer, prettier, cuter, most fun, etc. etc.) and I really hope her stepping out into the real world and making some new friends who aren't all models and influencers will make her realize there's more to life than having to prove how perfect and important you are.

Posted

She looks like a toddler who was left alone with a pair of scissors with that hair. Short fringes can look cute when they are done by a person who actually knows what they are doing 

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted

My god, that hair cut is tragic. In my opinion, Kenna can be very cute, but she's doing herself such a disservice with her styling...

Posted

If she stopped shopping, cut her hair short and let it be curly, she could stand out, but right now she's just another weebo insisting that people worship the COZY ground she stands on. I mean she really starts looking dangerously a lot like Mikan yet not long ago she got mad over Lune and others.

Posted

If she stopped shopping, cut her hair short and let it be curly, she could stand out, but right now she's just another weebo insisting that people worship the COZY ground she stands on. I mean she really starts looking dangerously a lot like Mikan yet not long ago she got mad over Lune and others.

Hypocrisy is best served in a cup of cocoa, all cozy and cute. 

Posted

you guys I was watching a random video on youtube and Kenna showed up at around 1:21 lol felt I needed to share 

Posted

Kenna, your "button nose" is showing. 

My god, that hair cut is tragic. In my opinion, Kenna can be very cute, but she's doing herself such a disservice with her styling...

For real. I love short hair and I really liked the length of it back when she was wearing hideous blush and looked like snow white but this is too short. It seems to be getting shorter and shorter and it's so ugly now 

BFB761FF-0019-44EA-B9E1-5096F638162C.thumb.jpeg.6c1070b5f3e92e560e5c33089d1d73a8~2.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Kenna, your "button nose" is showing. 

For real. I love short hair and I really liked the length of it back when she was wearing hideous blush and looked like snow white but this is too short. It seems to be getting shorter and shorter and it's so ugly now 

BFB761FF-0019-44EA-B9E1-5096F638162C.thumb.jpeg.6c1070b5f3e92e560e5c33089d1d73a8~2.jpeg

If she cuts her hair really short will she get her curly hair pattern back? Seeing what bleaching made to her hair makes me afraid to ever attempt to dye my already dry hair.

I feel like her hair looks less dry now because she's using a darker colour but dry damaged hair gives you a weird volume so non-curly short hair that is completly straight at the bottom looks off.

The only thing keeping her from looking like a Lord Farquaad wannabee is her curling the tips of her hair to give it some shape.

Edited by EdenBaggins

Posted

Hidden Content

i've dyed and bleached my hair a lot, and i used to have curls in my hair that disappeared the more i bleached. it depends on the person and the condition of their hair, but in my case it took me two years of not bleaching it to have some small curls come back, but it's still super thin and dry.

cutting it short only helps to get rid of most of the damage, but it'd still be thin and not at all curly. she'd have to stop dye or bleach it for a long while to let her hair grow and get the curls back