• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

1354 posts in this topic

Posted

New video is up

in this 5 minute video, she said and described things as "little" THIRTEEN times. 

Posted

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand McKenna. Her humour is extremely sarcastic, and without a solid grasp of dry wit most of the jokes will go over a typical Instagrammer's head. There's also Kenna's narcissistic tendencies, which are quite obviously woven into her personality - her personal philosophy draws heavily from dead memes and self-absorbed behaviour, for instance. The fans don't understand this stuff; they do not have the college level English to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike McKenna truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Kenna's existential catchphrase "You see, it's not that deep fam," which itself is a cryptic reference to herself because Kenna would never copy anyone else. I'm smirking right now just imagining everyone on the planet scratching their heads in confusion as McKenna Suman's genius wit unfolds itself on their YouTube browser and Instagram feed. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a plagarised tattoo. And no, you cannot use the art. It's stealing.

Nothin personnel kid 😎

You right, I need to have a Phd on witty and sarcastic humor to get her jokes. I hope I pass my courses so I can get my aesthetic brown diploma and finally be an intellectual elite just like her! 

*me screaming into the distance* fighting!

Posted (edited)

I like how Pewdiepie appears on the screen after Kenna's video. Definitely worth watching than Kenna's

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

this girl will probably develop type 2 diabetes with her choice in food. no i am not insulting people who have diabetes, i understand how its development can be out of the person's control sometimes even with healthy eating. however for kenners she is bringing it upon herself.

a good acquaintance of mine recently visited japan and managed to find really cheap convenience store sushi for about 1USD. there are egg sushis as well since she's vegetarian.

there are also definitely fresh vegetable markets where produce is cheap, and even if there aren't, supermarkets sell veggies too that are much healthier than her shitty starbucks sugar explosion. 

with a simple microwave and a kettle she can make a spinach quiche, cook eggs, a vegetarian lasagne, veggie soup, etc... the possibilities are endless. 

she cant cook for herself but can travel to a completely foreign land which she doesn't bother to properly learn about? 

if she has so much money to travel to jp from her parents' trust fund, surely she can also buy a simple gas stove (if she doesnt have one) and make omurice, pasta, etc... the possibilities are endless.

im sorry if this is too lengthy, as someone who used to be vegetarian and made the same mistakes as kenna (sugar and carbs with no iron/protein) and ended up with nerve problems due to b12 deficiency... this girl had better watch her diet