• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

1723 posts in this topic

Posted

isn't she ever tired of going to disneyland? i mean she already have a disneyland in her country so why go to one in japan? is that the only place she'll ever go in her one year of staying in japan? thats pretty boring. my mom used to say: "when you are going to another country try to explore the places that isn't found in your home coutry that way you can enjoy. buy some things that you haven't seen in your home country also."

Posted

Did she go to Disney just to piss us off 9_9

Posted (edited)

by the looks of it, bitch will be broke less than a week or two. good job handling your money kenna, if i were you start packing and go home. its pretty useless going to japan when clearly you have no interest on other things than going to disneyland. instead of studying for her language school or finding a cheaper place to stay she had to spend all that money on a disneyland trip and expensive airbnb. goodbye trust funds. get a life and get your shit together.

IMG_3423.thumb.GIF.89322e2d76513cde4deff

Edited by blvck

Posted

bruh she’s really gonna be broke by june if she keeps recklessly spending her money like that 💀💀 is she really 23???? how does she not know how to manage her finances????????

Posted (edited)

Long time lurker of this thread, first time posting, sorry if I make any mistakes !

I usually just read and roll my eyes at this girl's lifestyle, but right now I'm dead pissed.
She has such a great opportunity that not many can have/afford, and she's just wasting her very first days going to Disneyland. But then again, I guess it makes sense in a way, if she planned from the very beginning to buy a yearly pass, it's logic to go and buy it when your one year visa is only starting to make it worth it, but woooooow is it all you have in mind for your stay in Japan? 

I lived in Japan for a year on a working holiday visa, and boi, time flew so hard, as I was working at the same time, I wasn't even able to go and visit places that I would have loved to; I can't imagine it being different especially while studying Japanese.  

Can't wait to see her fail.

Sorry for the rant :anime:

Edited by Aelya

Posted

Love how she covered her ID photo on the pass.  Disney don’t do Snow edits lewl 🤔

if you look closely, you can see that her jawline sure isn't that dorito-esque abomination she always edits it to be lmaooo her face has to be bloated af because she only eats garbage every single day.

spoiler because rambling

in my experience, people like that turn into outcasts in their classes because they seem absolutely fake and insincere. i used to have a classmate who was an aspiring model (unlike kenken here, she at least looked the part) but nobody wanted to interact with her because she treated school like a runway and was glued to her ig all day, every day. her ig made it seem that she was so bubbly and fun to be around, but when you saw her at school she was always alone and either looking at her phone or at her reflection in the mirror. i doubt kenna is going to be outright bullied at language school but they sure are going to roll their eyes at her 24/7.

Posted

P.s. those pantsssss lmao. Talk about the most unflattering cut she could’ve gone for.

Right??? It looks like she's dropping her "ExtRa" granny style to fit in with all those fashionable Japanese women she mentioned. But she can't dress well even if she's trying to look understated. She literally has no idea how to dress herself anymore. 

Posted

isn't she ever tired of going to disneyland? i mean she already have a disneyland in her country so why go to one in japan? is that the only place she'll ever go in her one year of staying in japan? thats pretty boring. my mom used to say: "when you are going to another country try to explore the places that isn't found in your home coutry that way you can enjoy. buy some things that you haven't seen in your home country also."

Exactly this! When I was in Tokyo in November my husband and I considered going to Disneyland because he's never been before and I last went about 10 years ago in Florida. We both agreed it would be a huge waste of a day unless we planned an extra day just for that. Especially since we're in London and could pretty much go to Disneyland Paris if we really wanted to. We'll probably wait until we have children old enough to enjoy it though. 

Posted

As everyone, I don't understand.

How can Disney be her first priority ? It hasn't been a week and she already made her pass.
I get it, she loves Disney, so do I. I would probably return to Tokyo Disney Sea too if I was going back to Japan/Tokyo for a year but I would not buy a pass for obvious reasons; too much money and I would prefer to do other things !

Why does she need to be always extra ? That's also one of her problems actually; she don't know how to find balance.
Like, go to Disney if it makes you happy when you're down once in a while. But don't get there multiple times a month while you're in a foreign country you supposely love and want to know more about ?

+ Why take the pass for the two parks ? It's not worth it imo. The Disneyland park is very similar to all others. (At least the one from Disneyland Paris / I never went to others.) The Tokyo Disney Sea one is at least original and very diffirent.

Posted (edited)

Exactly this! When I was in Tokyo in November my husband and I considered going to Disneyland because he's never been before and I last went about 10 years ago in Florida. We both agreed it would be a huge waste of a day unless we planned an extra day just for that. Especially since we're in London and could pretty much go to Disneyland Paris if we really wanted to. We'll probably wait until we have children old enough to enjoy it though. 

i have never been to disneyland once ever in my life cos there isn't one in my country (haven't travel abroad yet too) so if i were to go to japan sure i'll take my time to enjoy that experience but if were to go to another country that have disneyland also i'll pass cos its pretty tiring to just go to the same place (even if its in a different country but its still disney) again. some people love disney and would go there if they want to but just not multiple times like there is no tomorrow.

Edited by blvck

Posted

i have never been to disneyland once ever in my life cos there isn't one in my country (haven't travel abroad yet too) so if i were to go to japan sure i'll take my time to enjoy that experience but if were to go to another country that have disneyland also i'll pass cos its pretty tiring to just go to the same place (even if its in a different country but its still disney) again.

Neither.  My partner and I seriously considered doing Universal and Disney when we go to Japan in a couple of months, but there’s just too much to see while we’re there and not enough time.  Both parks would be whole day affairs!

Posted

Neither.  My partner and I seriously considered doing Universal and Disney when we go to Japan in a couple of months, but there’s just too much to see while we’re there and not enough time.  Both parks would be whole day affairs!

true. you really need to have a extra day and time to do that.