• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7081 posts in this topic

Posted

It really disheartens me how people like Kenna view Japan. Like, there is so much more. Yes, I love anime but I've been into Japanese history for a long time too. It's amazing what historical evidence you can find there. And all the shrines. I once had a goal to someday try and visit every shrine in Japan lol. But anyone who goes to Japan now seems to only go for anime. I mean I won't lie I want to see the giant Gundam and attend the Studio Ghibli theme park next year and the museum but that's like not all I want to do? I just don't get it. People like Kenna are in another country. And she obviously has the money to enjoy Japan on a different level than many of us and yet here we are. I don't think we are going to get new tea any time soon. :/ 

Posted

20190115_113309.thumb.png.b4cb695e262990So I guess Japan wasn't fitting her aesthetic. Finally, some colour! But I hope this doesn't signal the imminent return of her pink hair & brows...

Well if that’s the case...

19FF4566-8B83-4E54-B86F-8EB8F5385607.thucall the government, we gotta change our calanders  

Posted (edited)

Nobody said Japan wasn't going to be like your stupid weeaboo dreams, Kenna. We only said you're going to Japan because you're a weeaboo, which you just confirmed. How stupid of you.

Screenshot_20190115-235229_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-235234_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-235239_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Plastic

Posted

Nobody said Japan wasn't going to be like your stupid weeaboo dreams, Kenna. We only said you're going to Japan because you're a weeaboo, which you just confirmed. How stupid of you.

Screenshot_20190115-235229_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-235234_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-235239_Instagram.jpg

But even if you all were, the fact remains that this is not REAL Japan; the Japan that most people live in. This is the Disneyland that is in Japan, which Disney is all about selling dreams based on their characters and lands - not passing on the culture of the country it is in.

Also, I wish the worst thing in my life were haters, antis and possibly ruining my aesthetic color palette. I consider that easy street compared to what I worry about on the daily... and my life isn’t in the realm of bad, it’s just hectic and mundane things.

Posted

Since when is disney and kingdom hearts associated with japan kenna?? WHAT ARE U FLEXING ON

Posted (edited)

329A2002-565C-46BF-BE11-7688513AC68B.thu0A083F11-130A-47CD-82B4-3F7C9AF57393.thuCDB9039D-DB4C-49BB-A214-0737B8203900.thu

The saddest part of this is the amount of time she spends on pathetic stories like this. Be a weeb all you want, Kenna. Go ahead. But these days you spend more time addressing your ‘antis’ then you do anything else. You’re giving us unlimited content 

Edited by Wont let me use Cyrillic
Spelling. College level auto correct failed me

Posted

What's her point? "My 'haters' don't think RPG-style hotel rooms don't exist in Japan"? "Japan is all about RPG-style hotel rooms"? Because regardless of what her point is, she's wrong.

She is clearly aware of her weeaboo antics. Otherwise, she wouldn't spend so much time flipping out over "haters" accusing her of being one (and inadvertently admitting to being one)

Posted (edited)

“Japan is my home!” 

>only interested in the most whitewashed aspects of Japan

>non-anime Japanese culture is only useful to post on her insta story to prove “antis” wrong once in a while

You sure showed us Kenna 😂😂

Edited by caterpillars

Posted

Why is she always adding an apostrophe to ‘antis’ when there’s no use for one? She does it all of the time and even though it’s such a small thing it bothers me so much haha especially because she likes to think she’s some sort of writer and should know when to use apostrophes properly 

I came here just to say that.... every time I see it I just think of this quote from thereportoftheweek

Image result for my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

and also kenna at this point just join us ..... it's honestly fun here and instead of lurking and letting out your pent up aggression with us on innocent fans on instagram you can fight us to the death in a closed and confined environment. 

Posted

and also kenna at this point just join us ..... it's honestly fun here and instead of lurking and letting out your pent up aggression with us on innocent fans on instagram you can fight us to the death in a closed and confined environment. 

Honestly, I wish she would. Except we all know she can’t handle criticism, and ignoring someone on here is a lot less efficient than blocking someone on IG 😂

And you know, as she always says, “if you can’t handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.” I guess, for once, she’s actually practicing what she preaches. 

Cant handle it, Kenny?