• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

for $40 that better be real quartz, not that resin shit. 

Posted

$40 dollars for a pair of cheap ass earings??? 

That is the big announcement? 

Posted

Better pack up our things guys! Cause that 5:40 minute video was all the content we will get for today! For her new video let's wait 2~3 more weeks!

Posted

I will not debate the fact that the earrings are pretty or not, however the price considering the material is a real scam ... but hey, it's like everything overpricing, it's only the « brand » that matter, it could be pee in bottle tagged cozykitsune on it, her followers would always buy it… in the end, she's like everyone else (what an insult for her) she makes no change to the game… come on Kitsune!

Posted

I don’t think Kenna had much control over the pricing cause it seems to range between $35-75 USD. I haven’t watched her announcement video but I don’t believe she did the design. Maybe she said “I want the fox” and the actual designers did the job. In case you’re interested in what’s it made from:

790FF61E-F8EE-4C14-A6FC-DFE5DDB4919B.png

Posted (edited)

78CADC83-DA8C-4572-B034-6BA1EFC0DEF4.thuLove the new disclaimer on her video. 

"I couldn't be myself because all of you are gonna make fun of me! It's all your fault!" It would've taken literally zero effort to not say this. Why do you have to draw attention to it? She sure likes fishing for sympathy, there's literally no other reason she could've posted this that I can think of other than "oh poor Kenna" comments.

Edit: Okay, maybe it could be to stop people from wondering in her comments why she's acting 'different' but she did NOT have to say it this way, like she was being forced to do something and that the expectations of others are such a burden and you should feel sorry for me

Edited by unhappyone

Posted

I don’t think Kenna had much control over the pricing cause it seems to range between $35-75 USD. I haven’t watched her announcement video but I don’t believe she did the design. Maybe she said “I want the fox” and the actual designers did the job. In case you’re interested in what’s it made from:

hmm that makes sense. every time an influencer does a collab with a brand its really only in name like a figurehead, and they are really dont control anything. she will probably get a cut from each sale, but its debatable how much. 

her whining that she has to be an adult and uphold a level if professionalism however, does not. 

Posted (edited)

78CADC83-DA8C-4572-B034-6BA1EFC0DEF4.thuLove the new disclaimer on her video. 

Fuck herrrrrrr

her blurry face

her earrings look like aliexpress stuff

Edited by Nakimae

Posted (edited)

PLATED GOLD IS USELESS & WHY: 

For anyone curious gold plated = worthless. 

to expand on this, there is no process that can remove gold plating, so no matter what carat it is, it doesn't hold ANY of the value of actual gold. 

You cannot melt it down, you cannot scrape/burn/pressurize it off.

BTW, you can get a 10k pair of SOLID gold hoops for under $100. 

Invest in real gold, not plated garbage.

this comment won't delete so just ignore it:

bullshitstar.jpg

Edited by honeycrisp
removed photo

Posted

I feel bad for anyone who shells out for this crap and the earrings break within a few days (does anyone else find the hand really creepy?). Not everyone has the luxury to spend on frivolous, low quality products like she does. 

It’s “a video” so I assume that’s all she’s uploading until she gets back from the trip (50% chance she posts no videos while there).

Posted

I'd like to know more about her "creation process"...because one crummy sketch is a lot different from doing serious work. Who really did the work here?

The jewelry website has her amaaaazing creation as their top image and it's huge, so you can see the details (imo they look pretty shabby and definitely not well-crafted once seen close-up. The fox and moon are kinda blobby and the hand is just plain weird...which may be a Kenners giveaway since she's always had trouble drawing hands. Plus it definitely seems like the lengths are way uneven). Nitpicking, but relevant if someone's buying nice jewelry instead of just getting to brag they bought a Kenna Original (lol).

https://www.bohindiestream.com/