• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What if she doesn't post much content for her Europe era? She may get lazy or "uninspired" once she discovers that it isn't what she imagines it to be

Besides... it looks like she only makes videos when there is a sponsorship involved (with the exception of the asperger video).

Edited by misty

Posted

when is her trip to europe again? around october 1st or something? i think a new thread should be made by then. 

Yeah but someone has to make it and the person who did til now has lost interest in Kenna. Maybe we can set up a team to do the summary ahah

Posted

a thread for each nationality! American kenna, Japanese Kenna and now European Kenna

Maybe her next collab will be something like a collector-edition of herself...with all her personalities, aesthetics and so on lol. Like...a sticker album or yugioh cards! xD 

Posted (edited)

Don't give her no ideas now! 9_9 I've been following a YouTuber with DID for some time and I love her; she is so amazing with educating people; inviting them in to raise a better understanding of this. still to this day, very misunderstood and stigmatized condition. Soon enough she'll claim this instead and blames all her lies/misdoings on her undiscovered DID and multiple alter personalities triggered by *insert snowflake childhood trauma*, were, in fact, the ones stealing art and what not O.o

My brain to my conscious self: Why was I dumb enough to have my own digital art as a profile pic on this forum when I already sort of knew -Ms. KennaSpecial Snow Von Flake- on beforehand that she or her army of WKIIA would inspect aka stalk around this thread, and that my art is now left to be potentially stolen if I poke the overly sensitive KendraBear too aggressively. 
Abort, abort.

Edited by CitizenXx
Don't even ask, just admire the pic of a swedish forest instead

Posted (edited)

Don't give her no ideas now! 9_9 I've been following a youtuber with DID for some time and I love her; she is so amazing with educating people; inviting them in to raise a better understanding of this. still to this day, very misunderstood and stigmatized condition. Soon enough she'll claim this instead and blames all her lies/misdoings on her undiscovered DID and multiple alter personalities triggered by *insert snowflake childhood trauma*, were in fact the ones stealing art and what not O.o

Well she‘s already doing that! Except educating others on her diagnosis or whatever. That collector-edition-of-herself idea was just...it made me laugh 😂 

(Joker-Card: AuTiSm-Kenna! Can‘t do anything against that!)

sorry not sorry

Edited by Gandy

Posted

Well she‘s already doing that! Except educating others on her diagnosis or whatever. That collector-edition-of-herself idea was just...it made me laugh 😂 

sorry not sorry

Love thisxDxD, sincerely (real) autistic sister from another mister

Posted (edited)

sorry not sorry

Slightly OT but

Is there a thread on "DID" youtubers? They're REALLY snowflakey most of the time -_-

Edited by Nakimae

Posted

I'm a little back with the comment so I beg you pardon if I'm gonna say something that somebody already said before.
Kankel is not Marzia. Marzia has a vast audience mainly because of her husband and even if her merch/jewelry looks super simple and ugly to some people and are HELLA pricy, she has the right audience to sell those things.
Kankel, is another story. SHe maked YesStyle haul and shitty DIY, she ruins her hair every now and then, loves disney...so obviously she atracts people that shops at yesstyle, loves disney, are weeaboo and THAT DON'T HAVE A LOT OF MONEY FOR THOSE UGLY HEARINGS.
Said this. I knew the Ilvermony video will never get out. and fyi, kenkel... ilvermony has already houses. no foxtails!!

Posted

Hidden Content

noo, don’t do this to me, don’t take away the very few YouTube that doesn’t want me to word-vomit 😭😭

Posted

Do we start commenting on thread 6? Because we are getting close to 700 pages.

I don't think we really need a full summary though, still same old Kenna. 

Posted

Do we start commenting on thread 6? Because we are getting close to 700 pages.

Hidden Content

Someone could copy the summary from this thread and add her autism including why most of us doubt the diagnosis as a whole and/or the process of evaluation since this will be a topic for a long time from now on (I guess)...?!

Posted

Someone should lock this thread if we’re moving to the new one

Posted

Interesting how so many youtubers are doing jewellery collabs 🤔 Like bestdressed just designed her own stuff but it’s way less expensive and there’s more than 1 piece? 

Idk like obvs these things aren’t “copying” persay but it is interesting in re with the timing