• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel bad for anyone who shells out for this crap and the earrings break within a few days (does anyone else find the hand really creepy?). Not everyone has the luxury to spend on frivolous, low quality products like she does. 

It’s “a video” so I assume that’s all she’s uploading until she gets back from the trip (50% chance she posts no videos while there).

Posted

I'd like to know more about her "creation process"...because one crummy sketch is a lot different from doing serious work. Who really did the work here?

The jewelry website has her amaaaazing creation as their top image and it's huge, so you can see the details (imo they look pretty shabby and definitely not well-crafted once seen close-up. The fox and moon are kinda blobby and the hand is just plain weird...which may be a Kenners giveaway since she's always had trouble drawing hands. Plus it definitely seems like the lengths are way uneven). Nitpicking, but relevant if someone's buying nice jewelry instead of just getting to brag they bought a Kenna Original (lol).

https://www.bohindiestream.com/

Posted

Wait....why does she think being autistic means showing no emotion/being emotionless?? Like....shouldn't you be excited about something you created??? Like I get it if it's a boring AF haul but girl...you designed a pair of earrings...is that not something to be happy and "bubbly" over?? Like wtf I would be ecstatic to show my followers this thing I've been working on. You're basically saying you don't give a shit about your own fucking collab.

Yeah like everything she does except fantasising about having another personality than the one she's got

It's like when she said 'I'm not an idiot I can maintain a fluid speech and eye contact' she's basically insulting autistic people

Posted

Wait....why does she think being autistic means showing no emotion/being emotionless?? Like....shouldn't you be excited about something you created??? Like I get it if it's a boring AF haul but girl...you designed a pair of earrings...is that not something to be happy and "bubbly" over?? Like wtf I would be ecstatic to show my followers this thing I've been working on. You're basically saying you don't give a shit about your own fucking collab.

Tbh one of my friends is autistic and he is the most energetic person I know who gets very VERY passionate about special interests. He is the kind of person who won't notice that he keeps talking and talking about the same subjects and who will get really into it. So seconding here that autistic people can be VERY EMOTIONAL and that the emotionless cold autistic stereotype might be a thing but is not the only 'correct' way to be autistic. Kenna probably read that up on wikipedia or thinks that's how it works because this is the way it's portrayed in movies.

Posted

When talking about the creating process she mentions the person from bohiendiestream wanting something to do with astronomy, and then she says she was also for that because she also "really loves astronomy". Liking tumblry stars aesthetics is not the same as liking astronomy. She "likes" all those study fields and areas of knowledge but never goes beyond using them as an aesthetic. I can't remember ever seeing her truly invested in studying something, she picks up something that looks pretty for pictures and then suddenly she has always really loved that subject and has been forever totally obsessed. Really curious about how this attempt at dark academia she is hinting will develop. Please, Kenna,  do illuminate us with your shallow aesthetic knowledge!

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

I mean she thinks the same way to be "emotionless" if you are asexual aromantic. Like she says she doesnt feel love.... Yet being aromantic is someone who cant feel that romantic connection to someone else, it's different from platonic love you know? I say so as an aromantic myself and i know there are some people that "date" as aro but they date their friends who think the same way; that to make a relationship you dont need the romantic aspect of it. Idk... Just babbling.

When talking about the creating process she mentions the person from bohiendiestream wanting something to do with astronomy, and then she says she was also for that because she also "really loves astronomy". Liking tumblry stars aesthetics is not the same as liking astronomy. She "likes" all those study fields and areas of knowledge but never goes beyond using them as an aesthetic. I can't remember ever seeing her truly invested in studying something, she picks up something that looks pretty for pictures and then suddenly she has always really loved that subject and has been forever totally obsessed. Really curious about how this attempt at dark academia she is hinting will develop. Please, Kenna,  do illuminate us with your shallow aesthetic knowledge!

Her knowledge of random birds like her insta story a few months back. That's it! Just memorize random facts of birds from wiki and now you are on your way to brand yourself as a intellectual!

p.s. its sad her interest lies only on the aesthetic or phases. Like her ice skating, like buddhism (let's be real she inst practicing that now), like kpop, heck even Japan itself!

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

Wouldn’t the earrings irritate the earlobe because it’s not made of real metals? I know with fake metal earrings the ear lobes will be irritated but will these earrings specifically irritate the ears? Seems like a risk to buy earrings that aren’t real gold or silver 

Posted

78CADC83-DA8C-4572-B034-6BA1EFC0DEF4.thuLove the new disclaimer on her video. 

Once again taking legitimate criticism and doubtfulness from her followers and twisting it into woe-is-me.

The way she was acting (and honestly I truly think it was acting, or at least playing her own traits way up) makes it seem like she has never met an autistic person before.

Wouldn’t the earrings irritate the earlobe because it’s not made of real metals? I know with fake metal earrings the ear lobes will be irritated but will these earrings specifically irritate the ears? Seems like a risk to buy earrings that aren’t real gold or silver 

I think it depends how sensitive you are. Some people can wear anything, some can't wear stuff that isn't real gold.

Posted (edited)

Also WHAT in the actual FUCK is that editing lmao20190927_170902.thumb.jpg.7dc4a80b717f47

for real. why is her face blurry and the rest of her isn't? lmao (rhetorical question 9_9)

so this collab was her "big surprise"? can't say i'm surprised at all since she did mention collaborating before and she does have a decent number of followers. 

i feel like the only thing that she can surprise me with is if 

she would actually "seriously" pursue some sort of education (japanese school, college or whatever). i still can't believe that i really thought she would opt to study in the japanese language school longer. i even thought she would have done the language school for 2 years since she should have no problem financing it and she mentioned wanting to learn the language so much and was going on and ON about  "Tokyo is her home~" and even made a cringey poster-map of it. instead, she really went and signed up for the slowest-paced class that lasted only for 6 months, which means she would be spending the rest of the 6 months on her visa just... doing nothing in her apartment. even though now she has no more her language school to attend, she STILL can't put out her videos on time. 

lmao i really played myself. :feelgood:

(edit) looking back at my comment from last year.. i may be wrong about her trying to stay there longer with language school but i was certainly right about her not mastering the language at any level. 9_9

Edited by goodtimes

Posted

Like @hellanation said, depends on how sensitive you are, and also how long you've had your piercings (the more fresh they are, the more sensitive they are) However, even if the fake metal poses no problem for you.... at that price? 40$ for fake, cheap-looking, possibly irritating metal? It's a no from me, dawg

Posted

ok girl but what about your damn book? 
(And tbh I won’t be surprised if she ever makes her own makeup products too)