• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

Then dye her hair many times until it die.

let’s not forget the eyebrow debacle 

Posted

Also, does anyone think Kenna will come up with a new name during her next "dark intellectual European" phase?

I hope so. The weeb username is cringe for self-branding. Then again, if she were to take a dark academia inspired name, that would be tragic as well. I don't want her to taint the community who genuenly like to study this various fields or to whom use it as the motivation to learn new things with her fake and face value academic studies. 

Posted

5634B38C-0BF8-4881-A59E-A751BBE03409.jpeg

Wow look at that tiny button nose and that porcelain white skin :feelgood:

Posted

Wow look at that tiny button nose and that porcelain white skin :feelgood:

absolutely not WK, but about the white skin she said that before she was obsessed with tanning, get easily tan and never put on sunscreen… the thing is now she is obsessed with whitewashing!

Posted

Also, does anyone think Kenna will come up with a new name during her next "dark intellectual European" phase?

Not giving Kenna any ideas but CozyVulpes  :haiplz:

Posted

Oh so we know she's reading these threads, right? Okay, I'll write something that I'm thinking for a long time, even though she's not doing it on social media anymore. 

Please don't use your ethnicity to act like PoC, justify your cultural appropriation and victimise yourself. I know PoC with pale features exist but you don't seem culturally Turkish, you don't celebrate your ethnicity and culture on the internet, you just act like another Westerner white girl. You're actually discrediting real PoC and diaspora issues by saying "oh I'm Middle eastern, I'm technically PoC!" yeah not when you're whitening your skin in every photo. I am not saying everyone should be immersed with their own culture, but you're using it as an excuse to avoid criticisms. Sincerely, a Turkish person.

Posted

Is Kenners slowly jumping onto the dark academia trend? 

Posted

One of the things that bug me about Kenna is the fact that she can't accept when people give her new recommendations. Instead of just saying "Oh I've never heard of Mt Takao! I should look it up" or "I wasn't aware that fall came late to Japan until I looked it up recently" she has to go all "Well, technically..." and spew out a bunch of information she just googled but play it off as if she's known all of that info her entire life. Her fans are trying to help her by giving her new ideas, but of course, Kenna has already known about everything that has been going on in Japan for years. It's like, whenever she is proven wrong, she has to quickly google as much info as she can so she can reply and look all smart and intellectual. Accepting recommendations from people doesn't make you look dumb. In fact, I'm sure her fans would love if she asked for their help with things and she actually listened. 

I honestly wish she would take fan suggestions and make content based on that, even if it's just for one video or two (that wouldn't hurt, right?). I stopped watching her entirely and only look her up here on PULL now and then because she's an entertaining (yet sometimes frustrating) snowflake. But I wouldn't sit down and watch a video of hers for an hour or so, her IG feed isn't interesting to me either anymore because it loses it's charm when it's all fake anyway but also did it get incredible boring. While I love the themes of her aesthetics phases I stopped liking the execution of her photos and she just looks non genuine in her photos anyway. So I stopped following her social media. But I would be interested in seeing a video made by her about fan suggestions. Because that's something that bugs many people about her, that she never listens to her fans, that she always sits in her room and that she misses out on a lot of stuff that people would find interesting about japan. It would be great if she would open her inbox for suggestions on places in japan she should visit, japanese products she should review or a DIY with materials from japanese stores only.

But she won't do that anyway 9_9

Posted

I've been a PULL lurker for a few years now, because it's always a good read finding out what people are actually like behind the whole facade, but I just couldn't not comment after coming back to this thread after a very long time only to find out about MORE blatant lies and general snowflake behavior. I mean some internet personalities who are aware of PULL sometimes actually try to do better for themselves or they quieten down to get off the radar, but I honestly and genuinely feel like Kenna is deluded. None of the comments here are unnecessarily nasty or ill willed, it's just straight facts. How do you read ALL of this information from other people's perspectives on yours truly and refuse to believe that you're not the problem or that there's no problem with your behavior?

Absolutely blows my mind. 

Posted

Posted (edited)

You will have content about Europe? 🤯 *gasp*

You mean like you did about your "home"? All those months and she only made one mini vlog that didn't really stood out? I doubt

So what does that mean? When she had her weeb phase up and running Japan was worth it for you. Now that that phase is no longer as highlighted Japan simply doesn't do it for you. Now its Europe. That's nice, then what? After the year is over I doubt she will renew her passport. Will she come back to United States? That's where her precious Starbucks, Michael's and Target are, the one stores who do it right. Or will she announce to live at Europe for some time? After all, like last time, she use as an excuse her lease agreement for her apartment in Cali to leave to Japan and I doubt after this year she will go back and search for apartments there. Kenna would most likely want to run away... Then again, her precious Disney is there too? Hmm 🤔

Screenshot_20190926-064242__01.jpg

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

You will have content about Europe? 🤯 *gasp*

You mean like you did about your "home"? All those months and she only made one mini vlog that didn't really stood out? I doubt

So what does that mean? When she had her weeb phase up and running Japan was worth it for you. Now that that phase is no longer as highlighted Japan simply doesn't do it for you. Now its Europe. That's nice, then what? After the year is over I doubt she will renew her passport. Will she come back to United States? That's where her precious Starbucks, Michael's and Target are, the one stores who do it right. Or will she announce to live at Europe for some time? After all, like last time, she use as an excuse her lease agreement for her apartment in Cali to leave to Japan and I doubt after this year she will go back and search for apartments there. Kenna would most likely want to run away... Then again, her precious Disney is there too? Hmm 🤔

Screenshot_20190926-064242__01.jpg

I think she's probably going to move back to Cali without much fanfare, and posts like the lease agreement one will be called "jokes". Her infatuation with Japan is definitely over and everybody sees that.

Posted

One of the things that bug me about Kenna is the fact that she can't accept when people give her new recommendations. Instead of just saying "Oh I've never heard of Mt Takao! I should look it up" or "I wasn't aware that fall came late to Japan until I looked it up recently" she has to go all "Well, technically..." and spew out a bunch of information she just googled but play it off as if she's known all of that info her entire life. Her fans are trying to help her by giving her new ideas, but of course, Kenna has already known about everything that has been going on in Japan for years. It's like, whenever she is proven wrong, she has to quickly google as much info as she can so she can reply and look all smart and intellectual. Accepting recommendations from people doesn't make you look dumb. In fact, I'm sure her fans would love if she asked for their help with things and she actually listened. 

I love how she always assumes she knows better than anyone else, even given the fact that most of her commentators and fans might actually know more than her. 

Like in that post, looking at the answers and  profiles, some of the commentors seem to have been to Japan (like Takao person) or are even living there (like the last commentator on the post, too lazy to take a screenshot right now :alpacadone:)