• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I wish Kenna would actually dedicate herself to forensics or botany or whatever other aesthetic academics she's into, rather than just doing it for show. Those are REALLY cool fields of study, and if she actually got a degree, she could have something to do once being an influencer peters out. She could also have her dark academia fantasies of staying up late pouring over skeletons and leaves. Two birds, one stone. 

Edited by darlin

Posted (edited)

I'm assuming the video is just going to be about where she's travelling to in Europe. Or maybe she's collabing with a beauty brand or something.

this is my guess as well. ever since this comment on her yt (and the fact that she won't answer the hundreds of questions asking about her lip color) i have suspected she's coming out with a collab for a burnt orange lipstick. if that's the case, i'm surprised a makeup brand would want to collab with her since she's... not the best at makeup.

Screen_Shot_2019-09-26_at_12.44.24_PM.th

Edited by kimply_senna

Posted

I don't really know this Kendra??? She looks way older. Her faces reminds me some kind of creepy mask because there is not a single facial wrinkle.

New day, new face!!! Is it her or is it Marzia I can't tell with all this editing

Also compare her pic with the colours on her friend's video ahahah 

Also: she's very sarcastic for an autistic person (we usually don't get sarcasm, I don't know about producing it I am not a sarcastic person)

Screenshot_2019-09-26-18-51-27-337_com.instagram.android.png

Posted

The difference in their outfits... her friend in shorts and a tank top while kenners is out here in up to 27°C weather with a long shirt, skirt and BOOTS... why are you doing this to urself..

Like i understand it's nice to get cozy and i've just been in GER last weekend, her outfit would've been good for the weather there but..not in 27°C weather she must be sweaty af

Screenshot_20190926-171939_Instagram.thu

Also her acting like it's really only a matter of the illustrations that her poetry book hasn't been released yet is pathetic and will end badly for her if she will ever release it bc the illustrations are 100% going to be a disappointment

Posted

You will have content about Europe? 🤯 *gasp*

You mean like you did about your "home"? All those months and she only made one mini vlog that didn't really stood out? I doubt

So what does that mean? When she had her weeb phase up and running Japan was worth it for you. Now that that phase is no longer as highlighted Japan simply doesn't do it for you. Now its Europe. That's nice, then what? After the year is over I doubt she will renew her passport. Will she come back to United States? That's where her precious Starbucks, Michael's and Target are, the one stores who do it right. Or will she announce to live at Europe for some time? After all, like last time, she use as an excuse her lease agreement for her apartment in Cali to leave to Japan and I doubt after this year she will go back and search for apartments there. Kenna would most likely want to run away... Then again, her precious Disney is there too? Hmm 🤔

Screenshot_20190926-064242__01.jpg

"so excited for the beautiful content I'll get while I'm there".

girl, you don't just GET content. you have to create it, make it happen with your own two hands, with your time, with your ideas.

good influencers make it look like getting quality content is easy - just visit a beautiful place and get beautiful content! but it's not that simple at all. she's been an influencer for so many years now, how has she still not realized this?!

she feels like just being there will inspire her and make her less lazy. newsflash, but wherever you go, your problems go with you.

it's gonna be japan all over again. no content, and it's gonna be europe's fault, not hers.

Posted

Especially when it's a POETRY BOOK not an art book??? Shouldn't  the imagery in her poems be enough?

Posted

Did anyone notice the height difference of these bikes? 👀 thoughts? Honestly might be reading too much into it but it could give us some clues into how tall Kenna really is

5B29E537-1E2E-40F0-A615-F3BDDADF31E6.png

Posted

this is my guess as well. ever since this comment on her yt (and the fact that she won't answer the hundreds of questions asking about her lip color) i have suspected she's coming out with a collab for a burnt orange lipstick. if that's the case, i'm surprised a makeup brand would want to collab with her since she's... not the best at makeup.

Screen_Shot_2019-09-26_at_12.44.24_PM.th

She confirmed that back in May so if that’s what she’s making such a big deal about...I have to laugh.

9FA79A69-7EEC-4CFF-83D3-B980C7045640.jpeg

Posted

Especially when it's a POETRY BOOK not an art book??? Shouldn't  the imagery in her poems be enough?

truth be told I sometimes prefer poetry books without illustrations because of the imagery in poems. Besides she might just be trying to minimalistic ish illustrations which NGL isn’t hard to do. An illustrated poem I didn’t mind overmuch is He Giveth His Beloved Sleep. All in all, she shouldn’t focus on illustrations S much as the way her poetry would come across more. Cause if it just sounds like over-pretentious drivel then she should be worried.

Posted

God.....it’s been like a year since I’ve logged in, but I had to pitch in about the whole “no Autumn” in Japan bullshit. I was literally in Japan last year (primarily Osaka), and they really know how to throw parties and festivals to celebrate for fall. Newsflash, autumn/fall is celebrated differently in different parts of the world, and if you want to experience “Halloween” in a country that doesn’t even celebrate Halloween, go to freaking Tokyo Disney in mid September. They literally decorate some places for Halloween, and the whole Haunted Mansion is changed into “Nightmare Before Christmas.” 

Posted

_20190926_165950.thumb.JPG.f2d1eb09ddc6c

"Big announcement on my insta!"  Wasn't her last "big" announcement just a haircut? Lol, I'm sure we'll all be very underwhelmed by her huge announcement but im still going to hope for something actually amazing and interesting. Don't disappoint us, Kenna. We know you read this. Might as well take everything we say into consideration and actually do something interesting. 

Posted

"Big announcement on my insta!"  Wasn't her last "big" announcement just a haircut? Lol, I'm sure we'll all be very underwhelmed by her huge announcement but im still going to hope for something actually amazing and interesting. Don't disappoint us, Kenna. We know you read this. Might as well take everything we say into consideration and actually do something interesting. 

She's also the one who says she's smol so Kenna has never been a reliable source when it comes to size

Posted

"so excited for the beautiful content I'll get while I'm there".

girl, you don't just GET content. you have to create it, make it happen with your own two hands, with your time, with your ideas.

good influencers make it look like getting quality content is easy - just visit a beautiful place and get beautiful content! but it's not that simple at all. she's been an influencer for so many years now, how has she still not realized this?!

she feels like just being there will inspire her and make her less lazy. newsflash, but wherever you go, your problems go with you.

it's gonna be japan all over again. no content, and it's gonna be europe's fault, not hers.

I think that's a big issue of hers. She goes to places that seem exotic or interesting to her thinking she'll just walk into an aesthetic scene and will be able to make tons of photos just for being there. That's why she believed japan is some sort of magical place or so. She probably expected to just walk out of her room, take a few photos here and there and end up with amazing content while being just... well, just there. She really has to learn from that instead of making excuses or blaming others, e.g. 'japan doesn't know how to autumn'.