• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

If she was so worried about her followers turning against her, she should not point out these kinds of forums...within the gossip is a lot of ugly truth, and several ex-fans have said MANY TIMES that they only got exposed to her wrongdoings after reading PULL. 

She should take a break from social media. Maybe if she wasn’t so shallow and materialistic, these vacations could serve as introspective trips rather than backdrops for her ego’s instant gratification. 

Posted

Some people have multiple Lolcow threads, which is WAY worst than PULL lmao. She should be happy her thread there is dead and buried down. 

The behavior of some users here is weird, but the majority of users here will downvote them to hell. I think we all wish Kenna would grow the fuck up and acknowledge her privileged lifestyle instead of being a whiny kid. 

Posted (edited)

Hi Kenna we know you read this. Go make some videos with your oh so special Hogwarts house instead. Btw everyone remembers the plagiarized logo and the fact that is the blue house but more pretentious and Tumblr. 

You read this yet you tell us to "get a life". You are actually pathetic. 

Edited by Skankosaurus-uwu
I don't know the Harry Potter houses names

Posted

I love how she just keeps bringing up the fact that there’s a thread on PULL (a gossip site not a hate site get that straight kenners) about her so her followers can entertain her pity party. clearly there’s truths on this site that she knows deep down are real but she won’t acknowledge because ignorance is better to her. idk she just seems like a typical girl who only wants attention on her while they put her on a “victim” pedestal because to her that at least makes her different and stand out, instead of being “normal” like the rest of us.

(sorry if this sounds odd my english is not perfect)

Posted (edited)

Krispy Kenners the Professional Victim™ strikes again lmao

Kenners: OMG PULL IS A HaTe SITE AND EVERYONE IS STALKING ME

Also Kenners: *posts entire life on social media* 

EDIT: wait, shes really mad over making screenshots of her stories? lol she really thought she could hide her bitchiness under that, like it was a solid plan?! lol shes that idiot who subtweets and gets mad when everyone figures out what theyre talking about. 

Edited by kyuutobani
shes totally different from her scummy days and totally isnt trying to gaslight fans into fighting her battles lol

Posted

She spelled it 'cancled' omfg...a true intellectual...so smart... 

i'll do you one better: kankened. burnt ochre kankened and some baby's breath for that Japan aesthetic uWu

Posted

LOL

1. 99% of people who come here to expose kenna are ex-fans who didn't even have PULL accounts until that point

2. she literally has the thinnest skin of any influencer on this internet and needs to quit immediately - obviously people are going to talk about and criticize you when you have a platform, kankle, and the amount of criticism you get generally correlates to how shitty a job you're doing at repping your brand

3. i gotta say it, starbucks US does not even have autumn cups...??? tf is she on about ahahaaha

kenna, at this point, is just here to throw temper tantrums. as for the autumn cups, my local starbucks (southern ga) had them once in 2015 but i've never seen them again after that. kenna's really out here on her hallucinogens and wearing her rose coloured glasses. might as well bring her pet fox while she's at it.

Posted

Rule number 1 of being an internet personality: you are putting yourself out there for views and whatnot, but you're also opening yourself up for criticism, gossip and speculation (which, might I add, is NOT stalking and comparing it to stalking is ridiculous). If you can't handle people (who are by and large ex fans who got sick of your plagiarism, rudeness, and overall tomfoolery (myself included)) talking about the dumb shit you say and do online... either clean up your act or don't be an internet personality. Simple as that.

Also if you don't want people to go looking for PULL... don't mention it? Lol.

Posted

This had me laughing so hard. “Don’t go in and look at all the crappy things I’ve done!” 🙄

what does she think people gonna do now? That is just creating more curiosity for people to actually go in here and read. 

811C1BB5-1967-4E5F-B5D2-9BC09CE8699C.png

That's so dumb. We have literally some threads on here praising and praising some people for pages. It depends on how the person the thread is about behaves. Some people get nothing but love from PULL or have inactive threads if there is nothing to talk about them. Let alone the multi e-artists/e-girls/cosplay threads in which some people share some content of people they support. It's her own fault her own thread is only filled with gossip and negativity.

But at least she tells her followers to not come here, even if for another motivation. But thanks, kenna. Glad you aren't sending your whiteknights here on purpose so that they spam the forums and insult people on here. Would have been perfect if you hadn't dropped the name of the forum because you're indirectly sending people here now who'll look it up and derail your thread.

Lmao, how is looking at the crap she posts all the time "stalking"? It's literally there for thousands to see because she made it public. She decides to click "post" every fucking time, and quite frequently those messages are FOR the people she's talking about, which means she also comes in here to... stalk us? Everything on PULL is all the information she gives to strangers, as she calls them, ALL. THE. TIME. 

SHE posted stuff that could be used to find her apartment address (and no one posted it, they were downvoted), SHE posted her school's name (and it was deleted from this thread iirc), SHE is the one posting cringe stupid horrible stuff we talk about on these "hate" forums because she deletes everything she doesn't like (even if it's not an attack) from her instagram and videos. Why do these people (Kenna, Venus, etc) are perfectly okay with people OBSESSED with them idolizing everything they do, some actually trying to find them irl, and pretend to be so shocked by people talking about them when it is not positive? Like... have you tried stop being a piece of shit instead of just victimizing yourself? I'm pretty sure people would stop coming here to discuss everything that is wrong with you as someone who decided to make her online presence her "job".

Most people on PULL only take 5 minutes of their day a few times a week after they are done with school and work to check what's going on, you're here all the time, leeching your family to live in Japan, visiting a school in Japan just because it "looks european" while the actual students look at you like wtf is wrong with these two dumb white bitches. You get a life and a real job Kenners, since youtube and instagram ain't it. 

I feel like 'they are stalking me!' is every snowflakes favorite defense. It makes the other people seem crazy and obsessed and thus she tries to make everyone who dislikes her or critices her seem unstable. I hate when snowflakes do that even tho this kind of forum only features stuff she posted in public and users who post her private info will get banned.

She should take a break from social media. Maybe if she wasn’t so shallow and materialistic, these vacations could serve as introspective trips rather than backdrops for her ego’s instant gratification. 

I think her problem is that she focuses all of her hobbies and her whole life onto her IG account. She should have taken a break so many times especially for her mental condition. Or whenever a shitstorm happens in her comments (which hasn't anything to do with PULL, it's weird how she always thinks it are users from here who attack her when really nobody of us goes into her comments actively since that's against the PULL rules). She should just take a step back but she is so focused on hate it's almost as if she gets really invested in it and cares rather about the drama than about peace. Since she always stirrs it up so much.

Some people have multiple Lolcow threads, which is WAY worst than PULL lmao. She should be happy her thread there is dead and buried down.

Agreed. This forum is a harmless gossip forum and threads never go too far. There are some websites that are harsher than this. This is mostly female users gossipping. I also like that a lot of people here are still respectful while gossiping and don't throw around insults here and there and stuff. We have so many guidelines here and everyone does their best to stick to them. I also noticed that even when a problematic snowflakes does something good once in a while that there will always be a few members pointing out 'this photo is nice' or 'hey i like this look'. So there is never dislike only but also support if the snowflake does better.

EDIT: wait, shes really mad over making screenshots of her stories? lol she really thought she could hide her bitchiness under that, like it was a solid plan?! lol shes that idiot who subtweets and gets mad when everyone figures out what theyre talking about. 

I feel like everyone on IG does get their stories screenshotted in 2019. She should know that once she posts something online it will be saved by someone.

2. she literally has the thinnest skin of any influencer on this internet and needs to quit immediately - obviously people are going to talk about and criticize you when you have a platform, kankle, and the amount of criticism you get generally correlates to how shitty a job you're doing at repping your brand

Oh god, yeah. She really needs a manager or so since she makes really bad decisions sometimes, especially when her content creates backlash.

Posted

kenna, at this point, is just here to throw temper tantrums. as for the autumn cups, my local starbucks (southern ga) had them once in 2015 but i've never seen them again after that. kenna's really out here on her hallucinogens and wearing her rose coloured glasses. might as well bring her pet fox while she's at it.

Starbucks in Japan literally has a cup contest going on right now. She could literally make an autumn cup seeing as she's such an *~artist~*