• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

How can i say “I’ll never take responsibility for my actions” but.... philosophically...

A852BAF2-4256-4348-A96F-C80509E1AFD3.png

Kenna is so into quoting authors she’s never even read and passages she doesn’t know the context of to seem deep and intellectual.

We all know she barely made it through high school, hates school, and has read maybe 5 adult books total her entire life (in contrast with actual book lovers her age who have usually read closer to 500) so her bookworm dark academic shtick is laughable. Googling quotes doesn’t make you smart or worldly any more than holing up in an apartment in Tokyo and peeking out for pankeeki and miruku a couple times does. 

Posted

You know what? I wonder if now she will release her Hogwarts house video, I want to know if she change the description of it or kept it the same as before

Posted

i’m just confused why this bitch is acting so “waaa japan doesn’t have auTumN TinGs” when she rarely left her fucking apartment in the US and like everything she does isn’t staged anyways 

Posted (edited)

Yes, yes, Kenna. Give the troll the attention he definitely doesn't want at all. Didn't you learn this in grade school? Bullies only bully you to elicit a reaction out of you (most of the time, there are definitely some rude exceptions), if you don't react it's not fun for them. stop falling into these traps!

Edited by unhappyone

Posted

Yeah no...I honestly from the bottom of my heart don‘t think that Kenna will ever admit her mistakes! Neither to herself and certainly not publicly! I don‘t know her personally, but I do have some years on my back and got to know „those kind of people“ and she fits into that perfectly! She is the kind of person who is looking for friends who are feeding her with her own believes and as soon as they don‘t want to play that game anymore, she just plays the victim card again, discards her friendships...and the rest you know already, rinse and repeat! Plus: She is lying so extensively that she is now at a point, where she believes her own f*cking lies! 

Posted

- Nobody posted her adress, people who suggested doxxing her etc were downvoted 

-she was the one who forgot to edit out her schools name so she can't act like people found it "stalking" her.

- the girl from the emails literally said she had good intentions but saw how Kenna just didn't change her shitty ways at all and waited how long was it ?? 2 years to post the emails..yeah how much time does she think her "stalkers" invest in her

almost everyone on pull is just crititising her constructively, pointing out the dumb shit she pulls, says, does. ..

Kenna just wants the "hate" to stop so she can be shitty without backlash

Lame. Next

I always wanna laugh when I see comments on YT from her fans saying that Kenna has changed~ and that ppl are mean for not forgiving~ her.

It's clear that she has not changed one bit.

Still full-blown narcissistic and has a terrible habit of lying. All aesthetics but no true value under it all. Lazy and has no drive to improve. 

No one here doxxed her and the last time she lied about PULL wanting to send her a package or something. Smh. Bish where? 

The part where she was going on about PULL "stalking" her through re-posting what she posted on her social media and shared PUBLICLY, she can also apply that to her ig fan accounts (e.g mckennakaelinupdates, youtube_fairies. The difference is that her fans are oblivious to her lies (purposely or not), while PULL isn't blind.

Posted

I kinda feel she's just as dumb as Jasmine Sean in the sense that they basically linked their big downfall at speaking about PULL, it's just so weird to send the small amount of people that don't doubt about you to the place where every shitty thing you did (with proof) is at display, not a smart move at all.

Posted

do you guys think we'll get another whiteknight wave?

Posted

Hidden Content

In my opinion, better traffic for PULL + they can feel free to go through the summaries and posts. Honestly, Kenna is digging her own grave.

Posted (edited)

you do realize people are considering her entire behavior right, like before when she was calling japanese people fairies and following an employee, and so on. shes a weeb, this is not an isolated incident.  

and you realize there are other people calling her racist for the isolated incident as well right? That's who I was obviously referring to.

and weeb =/= racist.

Her fetishizing, yes, absolutely. 

Edited by honeycrisp
hidden, not looking to derail

Posted

dang i think i missed quite a lot on this thread and what everybody is currently talking about kentruck.

Posted

I have a genuine question isn’t masking something that anyone could do and not just autistic girls do as she claims?

I don't believe I'm autistic but I do have a lot of issues I am working on to fix and I been masking a lot since I was little because I didn't want people to know about it. Also, it's really draining to mask, for me anyway, cause I feel like it's not really me and that even if I was me, no one wants that me anyway but this is just my experience anyway

Sometimes when people like Kenna pull the whole "muh disabilities" card, it makes it hard for others with actual disabilities to say something without basically told off or what not... I personally think Kenna needs to go back and make sure she is legit cause one session is not enough. Also, she is still full of shit and needs to get over the fact people will doubt and say negative things, it's the internet ffs, people will do this regardless and often, especially if they feel one is putting an act on.