• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I agree, she must had been suggested or proposed she shows signs of autism, maybe because when Kenna talked she made sure to emphasize her quirks idk... I bet the doctor diagnostic her proposed to schedule a fallow up evaluation and Kenna declined and instead pop out that video as if that one session was it. I mean, is believable Kenna behavior. She never fallows through anything, not in her "career," not in her school, not in learning about her "home," not anything

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted (edited)

She said she was misdiagnosed with anxiety disorder I think and she's fucking stupid to think so because you can be autistic and have anxiety disorder 

Also I don't think you can have the full course that most of us went through (have a psychiatrist screen you then 6 doctors and special ed ppl diagnose you while asking your parents about your childhood and your SO or roommate about you day to day life) in english language as a foreigner in Japan 

Edited by Nakimae

Posted

She wants to be treated as a Japanese local so badly that she ended up going to therapy there. Cause gaijins and weaboos are too mainstream, they go to the usual touristic spots. uwu

Posted

Long time lurker and in reality I only made this account to catch up with the Kenna wildness that is going on.

I've noticed that the autism diagnosis dropped around the time that she no longer wanted to create Japan based content. Like it's so amusing to see because she knows she can't out right say that she dislikes living in japan, especially after all the fantasizing and idealizing how living there would be. So the little excuses are at the level of ridiculousness especially the whole part about japan not doing autumn the way she likes it. So I'm assuming that when she got her culture shock of not having everything be like an anime episode or her being idolized by random strangers, either she couldn't get her family to bail her out at the time (especially if she was on an academic visa) or she chose to stick with it to "deal with the haters". Cause it absolutely boggles my mind that someone who'd live in a whole other country only to not take pictures or show off that they're in a country they idealized after so long??

So what would be the Kenna way? Get evaluated and hopefully use whatever she got as her excuse to not push out japan related content. Use that as an excuse to essentially get a reverse uno card and go back on an aesthetic she can milk again. And it seems like it's working in her favor cause apparently the people that support her just seem to be okay with the fact she's just gonna jump ship and aim to another country even though they never got anything they asked of her?

Posted

Kenna's white knights: SHE DOESN'T EVEN READ PULL

Kenna: *throws a bunch of topics from the forum* 

Well guys now we'll have to stop :((( with ALL this, just because Kendra say so :(((  

It's so funny when she puts in that victim role. Where was that "stop canceled culture" when she sent all her followers to harass that girl just because she called out what Kenna did?? Be congruent Kenny. 

Posted

Thank you for sharing your experience with ASD @CitizenXx

I always knew it was bullshit, but your experience and (lets be honest) trial of going through the tests confirms it. It makes sense that they ask your parents and anyone else who knew you since you were young, and why i was immidiately suspicious of her getting in japan of all god damn places. she hasnt been there for a year and theres no way the doctor had a real frame of reference about her behavior since childhood. One god damn session is all it takes at Tokyo Mental Health??? Theyre a fucking sham, jesus christ. I read reviews their sessions are pretty pricey and this girl is very clearly stupid.

She said in the autism vid she was initally misdiagnosed with something else, now im convinced she said that because it was not unique enough for her lmao. Now she wont shut up about masking and blaming autism on everything little thing she does like a tumblrina. She really is the spoiled rich white girl who cant enjoy vacations lmao

Thank you for your support and not judging me too quickly when I made myself a bit misunderstood <3 
I meant to create an account weeks ago and stop being a lurker, but I sort of waited to see if someone else who's been diagnosed with ASD would come forward first. 
I will, however, laugh my ass off if little Kenna suddenly makes a video and steal my experiences claiming them to be her own :D

Posted

oh boohoo bitch, you just want to get away with your shitty behavior and lies. You’re genuinely an awful person. Love how she exaggerated some things so her fans can come to defend her lazy ass 

I cringe'd so hard when I saw her story 9_9 Didn't expect her to caught on to this so quickly but boy do I love this :D Also, shoutout to my little stalker who found my identity within 3 hours! You should join the gang, you're just like the rest of us darling ;) 

Posted (edited)

Ahah she's getting on the 'cancelled culture is bad' bandwagon as if we were trying to cancel her or anyone ever got 'cancelled' lol

The only youtuber who ever got 'cancelled' is poor little autistic Threemilk bc of genuine 4chan stalkers (the real kind, not us)

Edit: guys we got epicly roasted Charlotte Brontë style /s  I'm sure she found the quote on google ahahahah

Screenshot_2019-09-24-23-36-12-777_com.instagram.android.png

Edited by Nakimae

Posted

It isn't just pull though, there are other forums and discussions about her... And for a reason. I mean... I fallow the Jasmineblu thread and all we talk about there is how proud we are of her since she is thriving, but I guess pull is just #cancelculture and blind bullying I guess