• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

After a long time of lurking I just had to chip in too. I also have a premonition, that - as a European - I will have much to vent about with her upcoming trip. 

Just like the rest of you I'm just dumbfounded by Kenna's autumn antics. As others already put it: What a surprise, other countries and cultures celebrate things differently or not at all. I don't understand how she's calling Japan her home, when she wants everything there just to be like her real home in the US. Why leave in the first place? 

What got me to finally make an account is indeed her total ignorance for koyo. Tbh I didn't know that autumn foliage was such a big thing in Japan, but it took me like 2 seconds of internet research to find so much about it and I don't live in Japan or plan to go there anytime soon. There is even an english "ultimate koyo guide" online with tipps on places to visit, it even mentions popular autumn festivals. It's just such a missed opportunity for the "fall queen" to do nothing at all with it while being in Japan. She could make a mini series with it, bi-weekly or once a month in October, November and maybe December. First introducing koyo to her audience, as she already mentioned an anime taking place during that time, she could show how koyo is handled and displayed in media/anime as well in this first vid and talk about places she would like to visit during koyo and why and/or talk about traditional japanese fall foods (as I understand they do a lot of hot pot dishes in the colder months). As fall foliage starts earlier in the North, she could travel to Hokkaido and make a travel vlog, as well as using the autumn backdrops for another sponsored look book. Then later with koyo arriving in the Tokyo area in November she could do another travel vlog about that and visiting a autumn festival near Mt. Fuji. Also use it as a backdrop for yet another sponsored look book. Heck, as she just had to explain herself in her comments that "autumn culture" is soooo different in Japan, why not make a video about just that? Comparing celebrating autumn in Japan vs USA. BAM. Four video ideas that are interesting, fun to do, something new on her channel, also have possibilities for containing sponsored content and last but not least, display very much her branding as "fall queen". 

Also, as others already mentioned, she is in for a rude awakening traveling in October to Europe. It is either still hot and sunny here with no autumn in sight or gloomy and wet. I guess they bank more here on trying to make Halloween and heavily branded autumn products happen, but I guess it will be lackluster to Kenna, when she is used to the US. 

I'm curious where she will go, I guess Scotland, England and Italy are a save bet, but a whole month of traveling gives possibilities for more locations. Traveling to Europe of course makes for great video content too, but I would assume that she makes maybe just one vlog for the whole vacation and another one about a Harry Potter Studio Tour. 

Posted (edited)

Let assume that she tells all those stupid bs because she actually enjoys being the center of attention here… as the girl does absolutely not know what to do with her life, her time and all that money (god all that money spent for nada… I m crying in diy) she tells crap then wait for our reply in here so she could bitch about it pretending she is attacked by ze haterz… 

Edited by Shaken coconut tree
Grammar doesn’t work today, I apologize

Posted (edited)

After a long time of lurking I just had to chip in too. I also have a premonition, that - as a European - I will have much to vent about with her upcoming trip. 

Just like the rest of you I'm just dumbfounded by Kenna's autumn antics. As others already put it: What a surprise, other countries and cultures celebrate things differently or not at all. I don't understand how she's calling Japan her home, when she wants everything there just to be like her real home in the US. Why leave in the first place? 

What got me to finally make an account is indeed her total ignorance for koyo. Tbh I didn't know that autumn foliage was such a big thing in Japan, but it took me like 2 seconds of internet research to find so much about it and I don't live in Japan or plan to go there anytime soon. There is even an english "ultimate koyo guide" online with tipps on places to visit, it even mentions popular autumn festivals. It's just such a missed opportunity for the "fall queen" to do nothing at all with it while being in Japan. She could make a mini series with it, bi-weekly or once a month in October, November and maybe December. First introducing koyo to her audience, as she already mentioned an anime taking place during that time, she could show how koyo is handled and displayed in media/anime as well in this first vid and talk about places she would like to visit during koyo and why and/or talk about traditional japanese fall foods (as I understand they do a lot of hot pot dishes in the colder months). As fall foliage starts earlier in the North, she could travel to Hokkaido and make a travel vlog, as well as using the autumn backdrops for another sponsored look book. Then later with koyo arriving in the Tokyo area in November she could do another travel vlog about that and visiting a autumn festival near Mt. Fuji. Also use it as a backdrop for yet another sponsored look book. Heck, as she just had to explain herself in her comments that "autumn culture" is soooo different in Japan, why not make a video about just that? Comparing celebrating autumn in Japan vs USA. BAM. Four video ideas that are interesting, fun to do, something new on her channel, also have possibilities for containing sponsored content and last but not least, display very much her branding as "fall queen". 

Also, as others already mentioned, she is in for a rude awakening traveling in October to Europe. It is either still hot and sunny here with no autumn in sight or gloomy and wet. I guess they bank more here on trying to make Halloween and heavily branded autumn products happen, but I guess it will be lackluster to Kenna, when she is used to the US. 

I'm curious where she will go, I guess Scotland, England and Italy are a save bet, but a whole month of traveling gives possibilities for more locations. Traveling to Europe of course makes for great video content too, but I would assume that she makes maybe just one vlog for the whole vacation and another one about a Harry Potter Studio Tour. 

I’m eagerly anticipating a visit from Surgeons Hall if she visits Edinburgh. I’m also eagerly anticipating her postings photos from Surgeons’ Hall (assuming she’s still into dark skeletons) where I know for a fact you are not permitted to take photos!

Edited by Bitter_lemon

Posted

fall in europe is just rain and very very early christmas shit. halloween is never celebrated beyond some themed candy and /or plastic shit in grocery stores. no one trick or treats, costumes are passé and october and november are just wind up months for december. 

if you go trick or treating in europe (or at least in germany) people will literally cringe and everyone will feel fremdscham (theres already a christian holiday here, where kids will go around houses in november and sing at the doorsteps of people in honor of saint martin's day and receive candy. So honestly trick or treating here is kind of redundant). People really do not celebrate halloween here (with the exeption of major cities that only do it halfheartedly for a few days and where you will be judged by everyone around you for doing it). I think kendoll kind of acknowledged that she will only be able to find HER version of autumn in the states. Autumn in europe (and i say europe in the broad sense since its an entire continent with wildly differing climates) is mostly cold and rainy. And with the fluctuating weather (thank you global warming) it is destined to make you sick. Still  ..... good luck kenna

Posted

I’m eagerly anticipating a visit from Surgeons Hall if she visits Edinburgh. I’m also eagerly anticipating her postings photos from Surgeons’ Hall (assuming she’s still into dark skeletons) where I know for a fact you are not permitted to take photos!

That seems like a plausible scenario! Would fit the rude behaviour and ~dark academia/science~ I'm myself from Berlin, but I don't think she will go there. Berlin is perceived as hip and party capital, this doesn't fit Kenna's aesthetic. Actually, Berlin is and has a super interesting atmosphere, full of history, big art scene, very alternative and political. If Kenna wants a unique German Travel, that fits her aesthetic I would recommend Potsdam or Trier, a lot of old buildings and castles for pictures.

Didn't somebody once made a bingo card for her moving to Japan? How about a new one for Europe? I don't know if I would have enough ideas to fill all the spaces, but my bet is location wise on Scotland, England/London/Oxford, Paris and Rome. Again pictures of Starbucks. Raving about Halloween stuff/ranting about lack of Halloween stuff. Parade/Event at Disney Paris. Cue French bakery/sweets. Complaining about rude people. Photographing stuff she shouldn't photograph. "This is soooo European!"

Any more ideas?

Posted

The DSM-5 notes those with level 2 autism requires substantial support. The symptoms associated with this level include a more severe lack of both verbal and nonverbal communication skills. This often makes daily activities difficult.

sis had no prob ordering hotto no kokoa tho

Posted

When I first saw this comment below, I thought it made sense. It is a personal and private thing to share but after reading what you had experienced it made me think that yes, Kenna is either faking it or was simply misdiagnosed. I had my doubts in the very beginning, something from her past behavior didn't add up. A one sitting even if it's 3 hours simply isn't enough, because being diagnosed as autistic as an adult can turn what you knew previously upside down I'll believe. Makes me think she is trying to hide

Screenshot_20190924-090732__01.jpg

head up: that is also me, I made a new comment through my other account but decided to ask in a different way. This time I wasn’t blocked 😂😂

Posted

head up: that is also me, I made a new comment through my other account but decided to ask in a different way. This time I wasn’t blocked 😂😂

Oh wow now thats glorious! 😂😂😂 One thing about Kenna, for being a self proclaimed blunt and sarcastic person, you really need to tippy-toe around asking her something or heck even talking to her or she will get offended!

Posted

Oh wow now thats glorious! 😂😂😂 One thing about Kenna, for being a self proclaimed blunt and sarcastic person, you really need to tippy-toe around asking her something or heck even talking to her or she will get offended!

Yeah, I'm an annoying bitch hahah you can't hide from me Kenna mohahahah
Regarding sarcasm - this is just me and my ASD but one of my biggest issue is that I can't get sarcasm/irony for SHIT. I always take it literally and that can, of course, be rather funny sometimes. I honestly believed when my friend said you can make 2500euro a month by only toasting people's bread at hotels 
9_9 

Posted (edited)

Not having a Starbucks cup to photograph is so first world problems. Also, I doubt the whole "Japan doesn't celebrate Autumn" thing is entirely true, ya'll have mentioned ways Japan celebrates this time of the year and why doesn't she go to Tokyo Disney and photograph the Halloween decor there? 

Edited by punzie
I can't format text on desktop worth shit

Posted

When I first saw this comment below, I thought it made sense. It is a personal and private thing to share but after reading what you had experienced it made me think that yes, Kenna is either faking it or was simply misdiagnosed. I had my doubts in the very beginning, something from her past behavior didn't add up. A one sitting even if it's 3 hours simply isn't enough, because being diagnosed as autistic as an adult can turn what you knew previously upside down I'll believe. Makes me think she is trying to hide

Screenshot_20190924-090732__01.jpg

She always has a perfect excuse .... Or a stupid excuse anyway

More and more people are starting to doubt her 1 session diagnosis she must be sweating

Posted

Thank you for sharing your experience with ASD @CitizenXx

I always knew it was bullshit, but your experience and (lets be honest) trial of going through the tests confirms it. It makes sense that they ask your parents and anyone else who knew you since you were young, and why i was immidiately suspicious of her getting in japan of all god damn places. she hasnt been there for a year and theres no way the doctor had a real frame of reference about her behavior since childhood. One god damn session is all it takes at Tokyo Mental Health??? Theyre a fucking sham, jesus christ. I read reviews their sessions are pretty pricey and this girl is very clearly stupid.

She said in the autism vid she was initally misdiagnosed with something else, now im convinced she said that because it was not unique enough for her lmao. Now she wont shut up about masking and blaming autism on everything little thing she does like a tumblrina. She really is the spoiled rich white girl who cant enjoy vacations lmao

Posted

She said in the autism vid she was initally misdiagnosed with something else, now im convinced she said that because it was not unique enough for her lmao. Now she wont shut up about masking and blaming autism on everything little thing she does like a tumblrina. She really is the spoiled rich white girl who cant enjoy vacations lmao

betting it was narcissistic disorder