• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

5996 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm wondering if she is just scared to try new things? Like honestly if it isn't part of her aesthetic she seems to just like wither at it. I dunno. If I was in Japan or any other country I'd be trying food at least once! I mean...you really shouldn't be eating pancakes consistently like this. It's not healthy. 

Posted

pancakes.thumb.png.f33d9a9f0233176243dc7

LOL. Yooooo, she disabled the comments on the pancake post. Why is she acting like legions of people are complaining about her pancake posts.... :feelgood: chill fam and log off for the night

Is this college level English for "Please unfollow me. I hate you all"?

Posted (edited)

Kenna: I'm not heated. I'm chill fam ✌️

Also Kenna: *replies to and blocks all "haters"* *makes PSA directed at "haters"* *disables comments*

I can't deal with her hipocrisy mygod I wanna see her when she's 30. Is she still gonna behave like a 3 year old? 🤦‍♀️

Edited by ForgetMeNot
Typo

Posted

lmao if she literally stopped replying to her "antis" then there woudl be no drama at all?? half of discussion comes from her lmao. Who made the PSA. Shes so annoying ughh

Posted

So much for calm and logical qween, her PSA was an example of her being calm and logical or just plain childish? Hahaha, I can't even! 

She lost followers due to the Buddhism and plagarizing drama, for her attitude and for the girl who wanted criticism for her poems now this? If she continues like this she will end up with no following, no IG and YouTube career and her paycheck to paycheck will dissapear with it.

Posted (edited)

Oof I woke up to this, I was the one who posted in the earlier pages of the thread about posting pics of pancakes.

mmmok Kenna we only see two percent of your life because you only post 2 percent of the time. Also stop using that and you don’t have a camera on your forehead as an excuse, bitch you’re an INFLUENCER on YouTube and Instagram you cater to your fans to further your career. Your fans don’t expect to see all of your life but they expect you to share you experience with them. You say you’re not on your phone all day, but yet you have time to go through every comment, reply to them, block them, and lurk here. Also the fact you confirmed the emails is a horrible look on your part. If anyone needs to chill it’s YOU Kenna you’re salty over any post that gives you any legit criticism because it doesn’t kiss your ass. P.S. actions speak louder than words and those foods you showed weren’t traditional I can literally make a sandwich at home 

also she posted this on her story, she probably only likes kingdom hearts because it has Disney  

BF56D599-13E2-4717-9627-6911C0BC1086.png

Edited by Monocakes
Add

Posted

I love how her “neutral” emotions always get the best of her. That little stint and maybe even her rude af caption cost her 200 followers so...

F655D18E-0ED8-466B-84E9-F232AF0C8329.thu

Posted

I love how her “neutral” emotions always get the best of her. That little stint and maybe even her rude af caption cost her 200 followers so...

F655D18E-0ED8-466B-84E9-F232AF0C8329.thu

Pretty sure at least half of those unfollows are just people she blocked for not starting their sentence with "Oh Godlike queen of fairies, it is such an honour to look at your creative and unpredictable feed every morning~"  or something like that xD

Posted

Ok Kenna

F9BE35B8-150F-4417-A788-B5DC9C340C5F.jpeg

Posted (edited)

pancakes.thumb.png.f33d9a9f0233176243dc7

LOL. Yooooo, she disabled the comments on the pancake post. Why is she acting like legions of people are complaining about her pancake posts.... :feelgood: chill fam and log off for the night

I wonder how her fans who still kiss her ass feel about her new caption...

so much for her "growth" and "opening her eyes" on past mistakes lol

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

hello everyone first time poster ^.^

I initially made this whole ass account to post a joke about learning Japanese on my own this year to see how’d it compare to our Kweens progress... but jeez louise she’s put more effort into detailing her dietary choices than she has learning the language :/

Posted

Screenshot_20190112-110149_Instagram.jpg

Maybe she should take her own advice next time.

43B418C7-7D4A-4DED-B759-87BBBE804214.png

Posted (edited)

Honestly I’m not even going to be surprised if she fails the class considering her attitude towards it, but there’s really no reason for her to go to Japan in the first place she’s going to go back home and still continue being a snowflake 

Unfortunately you can't fail Japanese language school. Everybody graduates, even the Chinese kids who sleep through the entire thing. The ONLY way you can fail to graduate is if you get kicked out, and that only happens if your attendance levels drops below around 40% attendance at most schools. All those schools want is the $$ and all the kids going there want is the visa. I don't like Kenna at all, but you guys are going so hard on her going to Japanese language school JUST for the visa- that's seriously the only reason ANYONE goes. The visa. The Chinese kids get sent by their parents to illegaly work 2 jobs and send $$ home, the Korean kids come because they hear Japanese girls are easier to get laid with, and the white kids come because they're weebs. I was at a language school after uni for 6 months and it was just weebs and Chinese. Nobody wants to be there, not even the teachers, they are glorified babysitters and they hardly teach you anything, partly because they know that nobody is listening. I even switched schools once after one trimester because my first school was a  joke, the second was even worse. Just people watching Youtube behind their notebooks.

Edited by daydreamcarnival