• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry, I can't get rid of other quote. I agree that they are alike in the fake deep.

Another thing? Creep factor!  Kenna is low key creepy crushing on young male characters and actors as well as creeping on some boy in a store and taking pictures. As for Melanie? We know what makes her creepy. So she is faaaarrrrr more creepy.

Posted

Kenna was convinced that Japan is her very home because, the second time she went there alone she had received a lot of attention from people who want to t̶a̶k̶e̶ a̶d̶v̶a̶n̶t̶a̶g̶e̶ o̶f̶ h̶e̶r̶ f̶a̶m̶e̶ (s̶i̶g̶n̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶n̶t̶ a̶m̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ o̶f̶ s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶b̶e̶r̶s̶)… are genuinely interested of her personnality, natural beauty, skills and knowledges.

It had fed her ego so much that she decided that moving there would be a « everyday worshiping Kenna land»!! But it didn't go as how she wanted it be, she's obviously not very happy… then, « let try again in another continent » !! Some brands or youtubers/influencers based there could want to collaborate with her for the sake o̶f̶ v̶i̶s̶i̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶… genuine interest of her personnality, natural beauty, skills and knowledges.

Everyone wants to be happy and loved… but it doesn't really work (well) if you only want to feed your ego. It not induce happiness nor good mental health. Kenna seems only want to be the one on top of/above/superior to everyone, she's not interested of equality.

Posted

you could tell me that this was taken in America and I would believe you with no doubts

Legit it looks like it could have been taken at any U.S. college campus or small town with old structures. It looks like any kind of colonial-style structure. But I guess when it's in the U.S. it's not ~exotic~ or ~cultured~ enough to seem interesting or special so now it has to be European. 

Girl is honestly as dumb as the bricks she's standing in front of.

Posted

I'm sorry but who was even talking about her caption?? Just leave it as it is if you dgaf about your "antis"

69254645_1399619710214666_12486930566692

70201447_1145457318979797_30023359928317

Posted

She deleted her pool story. I didn't get to screenshot it (maybe someone did) but it technically she victimized herself on her Hogwarts video that people will attack her for it and that she had some "historical" aspects of it but was thinking on making pure fictional. Girl! As long as you are respectful and don't make your make-believe Hogwarts into a Mary Sue that's fine!

Posted

Kendra, you don't have ANY imagination that will lead you to hell. 

Chill girl.

Posted (edited)

I'm surprised it's taken me this long to start getting so annoyed by her that I don't even want to look at anything that has to do with her anymore. She's acting so pretentious lately and it's getting on my last nerve. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚♡It looks like I'm in Europe✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

Also, she keeps posting asexual aromantic memes acting like people are constantly hounding her about it when I'm sure literally ONE person has asked her a question out of general curiosity.

She deleted her pool story. I didn't get to screenshot it (maybe someone did) but it technically she victimized herself on her Hogwarts video that people will attack her for it and that she had some "historical" aspects of it but was thinking on making pure fictional. Girl! As long as you are respectful and don't make your make-believe Hogwarts into a Mary Sue that's fine!

Honestly, of course, she's coming up with another excuse as to why her video is late. I wonder what she thinks is so bad about it? There are so many aspects of American culture (lol I'm American and I find it funny when we say we have a lot of culture) that she can sprinkle into her story without offending anyone. Just don't bring up the huge obvious ones and she will be fine.

Small theory but since she pretty much has to bring up Witchcraft for her Harry Potter video she will probably say she dosent want to offend her all-of-a-sudden witchy ancestors who were murdered in the 1600s during the Salem Witch Trials.

From her story, sorry my post tonight is a huge mess

BD-izu_Q.png

2jybpqvA.png

Edited by LunaLove
Spelling

Posted

This whole Europe thing is giving me "Asia is a country in China.... That must be that new geography" vine energy (or however it goes)

Posted

Be effing honest.

111B649E-44C6-486C-BE1C-265FCB329BD9.png

Posted

69254645_1399619710214666_12486930566692

Because those churches gave express permission (not to mention got monetary compensation) to those companies to film in those locations. smooches, next. 

(I am religious- and personally don't really give too much of a fuck if someone finds some bomb lighting at their local church and decides to take a selfie, but I also don't believe in bad faith arguments, peace).