• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

My money's on the idea that her parents sponsored her language education + housing in Japan. She probably spends whatever she earned from Youtube on trinkets and toys, thus the whole "I use my hard earned money to buy my stuff".

If her dad's true to traditions, Middle Easterns parents often (not all) pay for their kids' education even until university. Considering she's never done a college program, this could be the equivalent thing.

also, a lot of youtubers take advantage of being technically self employed and use YouTube as a way to treat yourself and then add whatever you get as a tax write off. I was watching a vlog of some girl who got a tiny $2k sternum tattoo from a celebrity tattoo artist and in the comments said something along the lines of “its okay guys, I know it’s a lot of money but because I made a video on it and used it for my content I can include it as a tax write off”. My guess is Kenna does the same for a lot of the stuff she gets; whether it’s including a new expensive outfit in a lookbook or getting a new expensive vlogging camera, she could probably include these as tax write offs since YouTube is allegedly her only source of income. 

Posted

damn, it wasn't even 100k and it's her sole source of steady income? The way she's spending money like water, I'll be surprised if it lasts her 3 years.

Well, she "IS" allergic to water so better throw that money out quickly  9_9 /dadjoke

Posted

i get frustrated thinking she chose to go to europe instead of traveling to korea, taiwan, vietnam just because they don't have the halloween aesthetic

Posted

Seems like Kenna is influencing her new friend....idk how this is meant to look European but...

And they're going to have a rude awakening in Scotland...."Autumn foliage picnic" that's going to be really hard considering it rains a lot in Scotland, and it's cold and windy...but good luck I guess.

_20190916_091256.thumb.JPG.f536c92e91c6d

Extremely out of context since it really isn't about Kenna but her friend deleted this picture . I wonder if she realize how silly it is to "dress European"

Posted

i get frustrated thinking she chose to go to europe instead of traveling to korea, taiwan, vietnam just because they don't have the halloween aesthetic

it’s wild to me that she hasn’t ended up in at least Korea or Taiwan.. I can understand like.. korea doesn’t have the aesthetic she’s looking for I guess but the leaves all change and the ginkgo trees are beautiful. Then with Taiwan, sure she doesn’t have to see anything of “cultural importance” but miss, “I’m the biggest fan of Miyazaki” hasn’t looked into jiufen, one of the biggest inspirations for Miyazaki’s spirited away, and also hasn’t even been to an onsen village IN JAPAN anyway, mkenna always aims to disappoint. 

Posted

^Same with Christmas lmao

Well, I bet she'll be damn underwhelmed compared to what she's used to :alpacafedup: 
I mean the US is internationally famous for extremes, so yeah. Europeans are always pretty decent compared to that.

Btw I think Trick or Treat'ing is more prominent than we might think though @Gandy, just really depends on your neighborhood I guess.
AND even more it depends on the country you're living in. The more you go to the East, the less are people fond of Halloween afaik

Still lol'ing at her German ancestors btw :'D Oh lord...

Posted

^Same with Christmas lmao

Well, I bet she'll be damn underwhelmed compared to what she's used to :alpacafedup: 
I mean the US is internationally famous for extremes, so yeah. Europeans are always pretty decent compared to that.

Btw I think Trick or Treat'ing is more prominent than we might think though @Gandy, just really depends on your neighborhood I guess.
AND even more it depends on the country you're living in. The more you go to the East, the less are people fond of Halloween afaik

Still lol'ing at her German ancestors btw :'D Oh lord...

I live in a bigger City in Austria, and there I only see a group of children going from house to house with at least 1-2 adults. True tough...on the landside it’s a little bit more prominent...probably because everybody knows the neighborhood and it’s not as dangerous for kids to go alone as in the city 🤷‍♀️

I know everyone is tired of this topic, but it IS so amusing to me...her trip to europe because I know what she is expecting vs. what she will get 😂 So ready for her bitching about our culture at some point!

Posted

Can Kenna & Co please teach me to dress European - sincerely a European. 

A Hogwarts robe.

Posted

:alpacadone:

CCE2AB79-B5A2-4A51-889F-A14E67464781.png

Posted (edited)

I find this whole 'dress like european' thing creepy because by saying that it seems like she sees us, europeans , as some idk...Aliens, this kind of stuff. :alpacabored: Like, we are humans and dress like normal, ordinary humans...

Edited by Basic uwutuber

Posted

:alpacadone:

CCE2AB79-B5A2-4A51-889F-A14E67464781.png

Oh no.....