• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

As someone who hasn't traveled or done anything besides stay in my little city in the middle of nowhere it infuriates me to see her doing international travels and the only places she takes photos is of her fucking airbnb or Starbucks. Starbucks look the same everywhere...

Sorry this just fills me with so much frustration. 

Her Instagram bio says that she's in Tokyo, but honestly, looking at her feed... Can you even tell she's in Japan? I have yet to see a truly japanese post - about Tokyo, Akihabara, Shinjuku, anything that isn't Starbucks or Disney. She manages to make everything so lifeless, it's like there isn't anything to do in Japan; how can you stay bored in Japan? It's almost frustrating how she can spend so much money without giving a fuck, after all, money isn't an issue for her, so when she gets tired of Japan, she can just go to another country to stay inside her airbnb all day and repeat this cycle until she runs out of money.

sigh

Posted

Love that she's taking a vacation to multiple places in Europe while she is on a what can really only be called a vacation to Japan, like would the smarter thing not be to go to various places in Japan like Osaka, Kyoto etc??? And then like go to Europe next year?? Probably because Japan isn't ~Halloween witchy aesthetic~ enough for her.(although I feel like she'll be disappointed in European Halloween cause really it's children under 10 trick or treating and then everyone else getting shit faced)

Posted (edited)

It’s sad how little of Japan she’s shown her subscribers. Such a beautiful country and all we’ve seen are yes style hauls, subjectively garbage recycled art pieces, and subpar journaling attempts. One can only hope she doesn’t do the same in Europe.

Edited by NotThatNice

Posted (edited)

Kenna manages to reduce everything down to Starbucks and Disney, even Japan; she'll do the same thing when she goes to Europe too, she probably has unrealistic expectations and will be very disappointed when she realizes that Europe isn't Harry Potterland. 

Edited by nikaido

Posted

Off Topic

Does anyone know when there is going to be a new thread about Kenna? I'm just asking since this thread as accumulated over 600+ pages

Posted

Kenna manages to reduce everything down to Starbucks and Disney, even Japan; she'll do the same thing when she goes to Europe too, she probably has unrealistic expectations and will be very disappointed when she realizes that Europe isn't Harry Potterland. 

either that or she’ll only post things that are Harry Potter related/lookalike and nothing else. 

Posted (edited)

She's the worst, this deleted story is horrible, she thinks she's such a victim when she's just roleplaying her little autistic part. I can't believe she called us retarded even while making fun of her antis... If anybody called her retarded it's because of her horrible act and nothing else. She's pushing it so hard... -_-

Edited by Nakimae

Posted

Haha I'm so looking forward to them coming to Europe. They're really in for a treat. Kenna will be so shocked with all those "rude" Europeans. (whatever country she'll be heading to). If she's not capable of going out of her comfort zone in Japan how are we expecting her to have nothing else but a culture shock in Europe. Protip: we don't kiss ass.

She'll probably wont visit my country (Belgium) but I would love to see her surviving Brussels even for 5 minutes . Would be quite funny. 

Posted

Love that she's taking a vacation to multiple places in Europe while she is on a what can really only be called a vacation to Japan, like would the smarter thing not be to go to various places in Japan like Osaka, Kyoto etc??? And then like go to Europe next year?? Probably because Japan isn't ~Halloween witchy aesthetic~ enough for her.(although I feel like she'll be disappointed in European Halloween cause really it's children under 10 trick or treating and then everyone else getting shit faced)

Her Instagram bio says that she's in Tokyo, but honestly, looking at her feed... Can you even tell she's in Japan? I have yet to see a truly japanese post - about Tokyo, Akihabara, Shinjuku, anything that isn't Starbucks or Disney. She manages to make everything so lifeless, it's like there isn't anything to do in Japan; how can you stay bored in Japan? It's almost frustrating how she can spend so much money without giving a fuck, after all, money isn't an issue for her, so when she gets tired of Japan, she can just go to another country to stay inside her airbnb all day and repeat this cycle until she runs out of money.

sigh

Why did she live in Tokyo in the first place besides starting a new life and job? Such an inconsiderate uncultured person. There's a lot of things to do in Japan. 

Posted

Why did she live in Tokyo in the first place besides starting a new life and job? Such an inconsiderate uncultured person. There's a lot of things to do in Japan. 

she lives in tokyo probably bc it's uwu anime kawaii land and she's a smol fairy princess that japanese people might adore. kentuck here thinks she's THAT unique and special.

Posted (edited)

She likes anime and Japan's ~aesthetic~ and stuff like that, so she decides to go there and use learning the language as a way to stay there for a decent amount of time. The problem is, she could've just taken a trip to Japan if all she was gonna do was go to Starbucks and see anime stuff and look at like one cultural monument. She really didn't have to stay there for however long she's there, she could have travelled there for a week or two and done all her weeb stuff and left; that would've been fine. That wouldn't have given her the excuse to just lay around doing nothing for days on end though.

Edited by unhappyone

Posted

"Job" lol xD

Posted

I think she would have liked Japan more if she had stayed in Kyoto, Hokkaido or even Osaka. I think those places would have fit her aesthetics way better. Tokyo certainly has beautiful places, but it requires you to actually want to explore the big city which can easily become overwhelming (especially due to her condition). I imagine even Disney Tokyo feels that way, which would explain why she doesn't go much/is probably depressed. 

Here's hoping she can expose herself to new thing wherever she chooses to go next and go full into Autumn-Kenna which I personally like the most -of all her versions.

Posted (edited)

Off Topic

Hidden Content

There will be a new thread when someone decides to make one. The previous person who made the last 4 thread summaries dipped out bc theyre no longer interested in kenna, so now we need a new one. Nobodys volunteered yet.

Edited by Winnie