• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

^Same with Christmas lmao

Well, I bet she'll be damn underwhelmed compared to what she's used to :alpacafedup: 
I mean the US is internationally famous for extremes, so yeah. Europeans are always pretty decent compared to that.

Btw I think Trick or Treat'ing is more prominent than we might think though @Gandy, just really depends on your neighborhood I guess.
AND even more it depends on the country you're living in. The more you go to the East, the less are people fond of Halloween afaik

Still lol'ing at her German ancestors btw :'D Oh lord...

Posted

^Same with Christmas lmao

Well, I bet she'll be damn underwhelmed compared to what she's used to :alpacafedup: 
I mean the US is internationally famous for extremes, so yeah. Europeans are always pretty decent compared to that.

Btw I think Trick or Treat'ing is more prominent than we might think though @Gandy, just really depends on your neighborhood I guess.
AND even more it depends on the country you're living in. The more you go to the East, the less are people fond of Halloween afaik

Still lol'ing at her German ancestors btw :'D Oh lord...

I live in a bigger City in Austria, and there I only see a group of children going from house to house with at least 1-2 adults. True tough...on the landside it’s a little bit more prominent...probably because everybody knows the neighborhood and it’s not as dangerous for kids to go alone as in the city 🤷‍♀️

I know everyone is tired of this topic, but it IS so amusing to me...her trip to europe because I know what she is expecting vs. what she will get 😂 So ready for her bitching about our culture at some point!

Posted

Can Kenna & Co please teach me to dress European - sincerely a European. 

A Hogwarts robe.

Posted

:alpacadone:

CCE2AB79-B5A2-4A51-889F-A14E67464781.png

Posted (edited)

I find this whole 'dress like european' thing creepy because by saying that it seems like she sees us, europeans , as some idk...Aliens, this kind of stuff. :alpacabored: Like, we are humans and dress like normal, ordinary humans...

Edited by Basic uwutuber

Posted

:alpacadone:

CCE2AB79-B5A2-4A51-889F-A14E67464781.png

Oh no.....

Posted

No, Kenna. NO. No one is interested in foxtail and fake houses.

Posted

Look. I get people's hyperfixation with Harry Potter, even though I have personally grown to hate it the last few years. It's a feast for the imagination, it's nostalgia and escapism wrapped in one, it was many people's gateway to reading in the first place, or the way they met their friends, or their significant other. I get it. 

However, it's when you STOP at Harry Potter forever that it becomes a problem, at least in my opinion. You never read anything else, it's all you talk about, even years after the series ended you talk about it and it alone, all the references you make are HP. That's stagnation and, for a person that's almost 25 like Kenna is, is pretty pathetic if you consider that she's not in middle school, and she's had all the time in the world to discover something new to love. That doesn't mean that she should stop loving HP and replace it with something new, making the references etc, but it's gotten old at this point, it's ALL she ever talks about besides Disney when it comes to fictional universes, while also pretending to be ~a reader and an intellectual~. And now she's pretending to be creative by piggybacking off it (AGAIN)? That's great for you, Kenna, you've clearly grown so much since the Foxtail fiasco :doge:

she’ll just say it’s her autism making her overly obsessed with Harry Potter even though, like Bitter_lemon mentioned, she probably didn’t even read the books. How are you so obsessed with something when you don’t even read the complete material? She just continues to have a shallow interest in everything for points while acting like she’s the biggest know it all fan. 

Posted

Did:alpacabored: did she just compare herself to a fictiontonal character who was in love in the movie and actually did something productive in her life. :alpacadone: Not to mention that Melanie Martinez actually did something in 4 years while krispy Kenners over here only went to Starbucks and pancake cafes for 8 months while in Japan. Istg she only posted this to talk about herself. 

Screenshot_20190919-135712.jpg