• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7967 posts in this topic

Posted

When she left US I thought that maybe she'll genuinely enjoy her time in Japan and become less negative but no, she must be so bored there already that she needs to go read PULL and start drama over nothing. People she spent her time with at home must be happy that she left lol, she probably has to snap at random strangers on the internet now instead of them. 

Posted

oh my god so much drama over some damn pancakes 🤦🏼‍♀️ there are worse things to worry about lmao

Posted (edited)

It's not that people forget, they don't mention it because it's simply not true. Get outta here with your fake statistics. Everybody wants to be a victim so bad that they pull numbers out of their ass.

TW for mentions of sexual assault and transphobia

also it’s pretty terrible of her to say this when it is statistical knowledge that in fact bi women face the most IPV and sexual assault in the community as well as trans women being in probably the most vulnerable position (statistically more likely to be murdered or die by suicide)

like... if you truly care for the community you claim to be a part of so much why never bring this up? OR LIKE IN GENERAL do positivity about other LGBT people? instead of hating on it so much (“sex loving assholes” anyone?)

edit: whoops didn’t realize so many people talked about this. Still stands my point that Kenna doesn’t care about her community like at all

Edited by minseoks

Posted

All those pancakes... All I can think of is this gif. (First time posting a gif so I hope it works.)

tenor.gif

Posted (edited)

I struggled watching Kenna’s story, the way she wants to sound like she has a point using that smug ass tone..

Is she like this irl as well? She sounds like a real pill to be around, also I guess we know why she wanted to go to Japan! It was the pancakes all along

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted (edited)

I sleep for 6hours and girl already made a mess out of herself, bashed her fans, and confirmed the emails. I love you Kenna, keep entertaining us and never change, here’s to more dumb and awful decisions!

Edited by Dlwlrma

Posted (edited)

sorry I don't know how to embed videos, but I found a copy of Kenna's now deleted P.S.A
click to see P.S.A

mc.thumb.jpg.4eda7d3253a93b1f851d58620c7

lol thanks for sharing. was wondering what this ~PSA~ is supposedly about because she took it down. 

aggressively invested in the life of strangers? G u r l, u live for that attention. lmao. Like literally. Your active source of income is from social media where your followers are "invested" in YOU. Honestly, if i were her, i would just not bother with those comments about her not posting about any japanese food and seemingly only eating western food. (Maybe an unpopular opinion but w/e i'm not really that annoyed with what food she's posting about on her social media. we all know she's a basic white girl with equally basic taste in food so all these pancake and starbucks photos are to be expected. lol)

EDF8EE00-8ABF-4720-8818-D1CC23211AF7.thuShe is SO condescending.

.... does she not realize that she's the one looking heated here... lmao. if you claim that people are aggressively~ invested in you, then it's really not a good look to be aggressively~ invested in them either, no?  :alpacaconfused::alpacaconfused::alpacaconfused: time for a nap, f a m

*puts tinfoil hat on*

tbh, i'm wondering if the reason why she doesn't post about any actual japanese food on her social media (besides ramen?) is because the japanese food that she eats actually contains meat and will ruin her image of being vegetarian~~ maybe that's what's going on. just a theory lol

Edited by goodtimes

Posted (edited)

"no need to take it so seriously and get so heated."

Girl you're the one who blocks anyone who doesn't kiss your ass and makes "PSAs" about things that, according to you, aren't worth getting heated about. Take a seat and chill.

Edited by ripper-roo

Posted (edited)

Kenna is the physical embodiment of "digging your own grave". Every time she responds to someone who calls her childish for taking everything so seriously, she's literally just proving their point.

What a joke

Edited by TeaLurker

Posted (edited)

simply_failure - from "a fresh new start" to complete train wreck in less than 2 weeks. Who am I kidding? It went down hill again as soon as she got off that plane. 

It took me ages to catch up with that thread lol. Too bad I missed her ig story rant, what an opportunity to roll my eyes.

Within the last few days, looking at her comments and stuff, I get more and more of a really bad vibe from her. I'm by no means trying to diagnose her or anything. This is just my personal perception of her words and actions that Kenna shares. I'm not a fan of speculating over other peoples mental health but I can't help but feel like Kenna has some stuff going on. I get so bad narcissist / sociopath (I know, there was this whole shane drama about that term and all, but again, just my feelings, not saying that she is / has any of what I'm saying!) vibes from her. Let me explain.

As for the "sociopath vibes", I'm refering to her sense of humor / sarcasm that noone but she herself gets. Also under every single ig post ist one comment of her in which she snaps at someone asking a question. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, I think it's possible that she doesn't even realize that she's hurting other people's feelings. There's such a big lack of empathy within her which makes me feel this way. Honestly I don't think she's a sociopath, but it's a possibilty.

To me, she seems far more likely as a narcissist. We already collected a lot of reasons for that here: she's self absorved, lies all the time about photoshop on whatnot, didn't mean any of her apologies, it's all about what SHE wants to post and not what the people who actually "pay" her are interested in (showing her life is basically the job of an influencer), feeling critized all. the. time. even when people who comment have good intentions; viewing every one who isn't permanently kissing her ass a "anti" or hater, finding ways to victimze herself, being self absorved enough to CONSTANTLY check her own thread on a fucking gossip site... the list is long. Also she's guilty of projecting her own faults onto others (so that she doesn't have to deal with them herself). The screenshots about her conversation with someone in the ig comments on this page and the ones before are literally proof for that ("you need to calm down", "your discussion over what I eat is childish"). She needs to start following her own adive.

That being said, I wish Kenna would mature and change for the better. She's a beautiful young woman (dorito chin or not lol) and she could make so much of herself and her life in japan and just in general. It's so sad that she chose to be an asshole instead. I was a fan of her once, but now she became the definition of pretty on the outside, ugly on the inside to me. I wish she would spend a few days with herself, meditate and think about her actions and how she wants to live her life, reflect and stuff, turn off the wifi, because she clearly hasn't been all by herself much.

Edited by CoffeeCat

Posted

pancakes.thumb.png.f33d9a9f0233176243dc7

LOL. Yooooo, she disabled the comments on the pancake post. Why is she acting like legions of people are complaining about her pancake posts.... :feelgood: chill fam and log off for the night